Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (46941 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
U be m.u.m.u!

U be mumu is a Nigerian slang that means , , Nigerians are not mumu. Am not out here to spoil FNG but to correct their failure staffs that goes online to spoil other companies or centers. I will not stop until u people accept your errors, I know lot of people are running away from you now, I got lot of mails from Nigerians praising me for exposing you people.

Which image are u still talking about? That of FNG? No, am not here to tarnish it but to tell Nigerians about all your atrocities and that of FNG.

Is like u want to pick another center again, tell us about one center with 3 websites and 3 names, liars. FNG is full of liars and deceivers. I heard that some of ur clients have ran away now, many will still go because lot of secret about u will be expose soon. www.fngcenter.com is full of liars and deceivers.

Tell Nigerians if u people tested on 24th of April, 2010? Why not? because of your bad / old computers. Please close this your center and let Nigerians rest.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 2:25pm On May 20, 2010
smiley How I laugh. Daft person promoting when he thinks he's destroying. Please keep doing what you're doing. I would love to work for FNG; at least, I'll be paid in dollars. smiley Daft headed fool.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Delarose: 9:27am On May 22, 2010
Now i wonder, which one of u is trying help others, all i see is anger (personal or otherwise) spewing from different directions on this forum, with all this belive me, u have helped no one, the confused persons that needed help and came here is more confused than ever, we can do better for ourselves, these foreigners grow becos they help each other, not with biff or spite, i'm sure there's a possiblity of u guys been the real deal and not scammers and there's also a possibility of it been vice versa, but we can do better than this, no need for animosity.
in my opinion as well, all those who came here to look for a solution, bn that u can't seem to find it, pls go to the original websites, look for accredited members, call and visit them for confirmation b4 u spend any cash, becos no matter how small the cash is, as long as it was well earned, it's urs and shuld not be stolen from u!
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fnwankwo40: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2010
I've seen this forum and a couple of other ones around and really, not being biased, I decided to do a little sniffing around on Mrs Michelle Ukoh and www.fngcenter.com.

There really should be no point of argument here. I saw this article:

http://www.cau.edu/CMFiles/Docs/ConNewsLetter_v3i3.pdf

Read this article on Clark Atlanta University's website and see the information about Mrs. Michelle Ukoh and First New Generation Study Center on page 7. There are tons of other University brochures like that, that has this woman and her organization on it.

I think FNG actually practice what they preach. At least, of all these centers around, they are one of the very few that has a strong presence.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Tijani10: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2010
E-Global open its TOEFL center in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria to attend to people from Edo, Delta, Benue, Ondo State.

The Abuja TOEFL center is purposely opened to help clients living in the northern part of Nigeria such as Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Taraba and nearby states.

At E-Global, you can register and be prepared for tests such as TOEFL, SAT, GRE, & GMAT. You can be sure of receiving outstanding tech support from us so that the test experience is trouble-free. We will guide you through the process from beginning to end. You are never alone!

Our registration: Very easy and direct. Register at the place where the exam will be conducted.

Our Training: We have a carefully-developed program that will enable our students to get the score they need. We also offer home tutor.

Note that because we are an Official TOEFL iBT Test Center, students can actually attend the 12-week course and take the real test with the same computer they always use for training @ E-Global Technologies.

Exam/Test Dates
Friday, August 13, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Saturday, October 09, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Saturday, November 06, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, December 03, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010

For More details, Registration / Lecture, visit:-

E-Global Technologies[/color]
86 Sapele Road,
Opposite Bendel Insurance Office,
Benin City, Edo State.
05-2894792.

E-Global Technologies[color=#000099]

BASSAN Plaza, 2nd Floor,
Plot 759 Independence Avenue,
Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria.
09-6232126, 07070251538

info@eglobaltechng.com
www.eglobaltechng.com

1 Like

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Wao, So, You finally came out of your shell You eglobatech people are not ashamed of urselves. After badmouthing FNG Center for months, you now come out and post this about your center. I am not against ur business but trying to destroy someone else to promote urself is just grave.

You said you're an accredited TOEFL center. Who accredited you? ETS? All Nigerians should please contact ETS and ask them is this center is Accredited by them. If ETS says yes, please do business with them. If otherwise, please make your decision urself.

Nigerians, please contribute to this.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Ayindeomot: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
This place is too confusing and misleading. Adeniyi, are you helping or misleading us in this forum?

I found that EGLOBAL is the only center for TOEFL exam in Benin and also one of the 2 found in Abuja. I will do business with them because i can see them on ETS website, go to the site www.toefl.com and proof me wrong. If you have some score to settle with them do that and don't post wrong information here.

I have read all your comments, they look too confrontational.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by jackiline: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
Please all,

How do we know a center is accredited? On which site can we do that? I need that very fast
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by neongeng: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
Yes, EGLOBAL is accredited, I wrote with them last 2 weeks. Please don't mislead people because they are the only center we have in Benin now.
I discover that Adeniyi is just out to accuse this center wrongly and I went thru what everybody posted here and could not found where EGLOBAL badmouth FNG, can you direct me to where EGLOBAL badmouth FNG?
Ayindeomot, go to www.toefl.org and click on "Register now" fill your information there and go thru the registration process to see the list of approved centers. The only post i can see from EGLOBAL is their center advertisement.
You people just cause problem between 2 centers.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2010
Hey see you, do you think Nigerians are daft and they will not eventually go to ETS website? What do you take people for For as many people that saw the trash you posted, I'm sure they all went to ETS website and discovered you are not there. OK. Simple check. Please go to ETS website and copy the web address that has your center listed and then post the web address here so that people can visit ETS website and see you listed there according to what you stated.

As a bloody liar, you should have just focused on deceiving those you want to deceive and not tamper with the straight people.

EVERYBODY PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO ETS ASKING IF E-GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES IS AN APPROVED ETS CENTER FOR WRITING TOEFL IN NIGERIA. ALSO ASK IF FIRST NEW GENERATION CENTER LOCATED AT 40 ODUDUWA WAY IKEJA LAGOS IS AN APPROVED ETS CENTER FOR WRITING THE TOEFL EXAMS, THEN MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION BASED ON YOUR FINDINGS.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
To Adeniyi / his Sponsor - FNG:

When the alert came that "A reply has been posted to a topic am watching by adeniyi334". I thought you will have reasonable and sensible comment but to my surprise just same as you were yester.

Ignorant is a disease and it kill very fast, can't you see how people are making jest of you?

Let me tell you the truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they have lot to teach you on how to search for accredited site on toefl site. Tell me the only center in Abuja? Tell me the only center in Benin City?

If EGLOBAL is not accredited then, who is conducting the exam taking place at the center every time, wake up boy and face the fact, you have lost the battle and I don't know why your comments are directed to them. Face me, my name is Abimbola Ogunbge. Anyway, I know it was because I exposed your center First New Generation and your fraudulent director miss or mrs Michelle Ukoh who is currently extorting Nigeria all in the name of fake scholarship or sponsorship.

Don't worry, very soon EFCC will expose your fake company FNG www.fngcenter.com

Can u tell us about your fake scholarships? Collecting application or form fee of N?? from over 10,000 students and just to tell them that they are not selected, Huummmm!!! Simple extortion and 419.

Don't forget that some clients paid for weekend lecture with you people and none of them is getting what they paid for. I will still talk more of your fake FNG Company.

The last time I visited you people you extort me of my N5000 for application and nothing again about the promised information other than registration and lecture information in my inbox. i wonder how many people u have done this to?

As for you Adeniyi334 or 419, everyone has a right to be stupid; some people just abuse the privilege. Exercise your right.

The best security against revolution is in constant correction of abuses and the introduction of needed improvements.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2010
This just used to be a one off forum thing but now, Its personal.

How I Laugh. You sure don't disappoint do you? We are talking about A. You came up with an imaginary B. My Point is: LET EVERYBODY SEND A MAIL TO ETS CONFIRMING IF THIS FIRST NEW GENERATION STUDY CENTER IS AN APPROVED TOEFL TESTING CENTER OR NOT AND THIS OTHER PEOPLE ALSO, WHATEVER THEIR NAME IS, THEN MAKE YOUR CHOICE BASED ON WHAT ETS TELLS YOU.

Now, as for me, I will not have someone try to tarnish other people's image. You think everybody is as sponsored as you are? I need facts man. I saw somewhere were someone posted about First New Generation Study Center on American University Brochures.

http://www.cau.edu/CMFiles/Docs/ConNewsLetter_v3i3.pdf Go to page seven on this. That's Clack Atlanta University my dear.

This Woman and her organization rings bells all over the world.

Guys, this Guy just shot himself in the leg with his lies. I need you to go to FNG Centers office. The directions are here http://www.fngcenter.com/contact. Ask for their registration fee, N5,000, kidding me? Also, go there on Saturday and see the bubbling weekend classes. Also, ensure you go there on TOEFL test dates and see how the exams are conducted there.

Today's a great day for a capo-chino. Think I'll go get one, See you later guys!
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2010
Adeniyi: Dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. Nobody or any right thinking person will come to you or your organisation, please tell me the list of people your organisations have given scholarships. Thank God that you denied the collection of the application fee from us. Hummm, the truth is on the way. Watch Out Nairalanders.

A word to the wise isn’t necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. Adeniyi, get better job elsewhere and stop promoting fraud in Nigeria with you white pawpaw mama who claims to be FNG owner. Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something, you will be paid for it boy!!! Ride on.

You know, you haven't stopped talking since beginning of this topic? I love that. You must have been vaccinated with a good pay by your acclaimed white director. Being stupid is its own reward.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
How sad. You just shot yourself on the leg. Anyone who read through this forum will know who the fake is and who the original is. I rest my case.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
lol. abimbola, so u till waste your time talking to this senseless person called adeniyi. I don't talk to any person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning.
Abim, let me come in into this case and I will make his hands, lips sealed for ever and ever, I have done it once and i will do that again.
Can't u see that he has no point other than wasting people time on this forum because someone is paying him.
layman adeniyi, even those paying you cannot face me. Can we start it
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2010
Very Funny. Thank you Divine, I can handle Adeniyi334/419 and his dubious organisation FNG (Fradulent Non-Nigerian Group), he is a small prey and presently half dead. Let me finish him myself.

Everyone read this forum are ready for your funeral. Hahahaha,
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by marcus1234: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2010
Sentimental nonsense. Oh! who are you guys working for. You forgot to talk about that. As far as I am concerned in this forum I have never been conclusive on my statements. All I have advocated is that people make their research themselves and discern what is right and what is wrong. I have given facts You on the other hand, have just been talking gibberish. It's all a cacophony of cantankerous euphoria based on some incongruous motivation.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, DON'T FORGET TO SEND THAT MAIL TO ETS.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by jackiline: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2010
Enough of all this hatred. I Called Prometric for TOEFL registration in Abuja and they did the registration for me on phone and I will be testing at ITNK356A, e-Global Teck, Abuja on 13th of August, 2010.

I also sent mail to ETS (toefl@ets.org) throught the confirmation they sent to me to confirm if the center is accredited and they replied me with all centers in Nigeria. I think ADENIYI is wrong. e-Global Abuja and Benin City are part of the listed centers in Nigeria. ADENIYI, what is your argument Please make it clear.

Abimbola, how do you get those information about FNG and why are you after them?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Ayindeomot: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2010
Some people are just too wicked to be on this forum and i think the administrator in charge of this forum need to do some screening. I came to this forum searching for a center in Abuja and what i saw was to confusing and I think one Adeniyi is behind this mis-leading information, I don't know what he wanted to achieve in this. There was need for me to call the examination body and they confirm that EGLOBAL center as an approved center.

EGLOBAL is this only testing center in Abuja for now and I did the exam with them with about 22 other candidates. I have seen my result now, so if they are not approved then who conducted the exam and who posted the result on my profile page.

Nigerians will never change. I hate coming here because I've been mis-lead twice.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
What happen, why can't Adeniyi provide us with the list of people his company FNG has given scholarship?
This is actually a very common scam in Nigeria, taking advantage of prospective students from all backgrounds. Scams like this flourish in Nigeria because they usually mislead their victims, rather than lying to them outright and people belief them because they claim to be American, using our people to dupe our people.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hiya, Why are you guys so bombarding me now, You seem to be in a hurry to prove a point that doesn't exist. Don't make up minds for people. Let people make up their minds for themselves. Let them contact ets by themselves. Haba! It's you who promote. It's also you that got confirmation Very organized.

Now, I have not heard anything about Scholarship application from FNG Center. The service that they offer that I see on their website is College Placement where they help you find Schools, apply on your behalf (They have a 100% track record at this) and also in the process, Process scholarship for you based on the criteria.

Please everyone that reads this should go to FNG Center and make inquiries about their Scholarship services and make up their minds for themselves. The details are at http://www.fngcenter.com/contact.

LET HIM WHO HAS WISDOM SEEK FACTS AND TAKE ACTIONS BASED ON RESEARCH AND TRUTH FINDINGS
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abdulkadr8: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2010
I don't know what you are saying here, the only thing I know is that I will be testing at eglobal this morning at Abuja. I know they are approve center for TOEFL
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2010
abdulkadr8:

I don't know what you are saying here, the only thing I know is that I will be testing at eglobal this morning at Abuja. I know they are approve center for TOEFL

Are u sure this is your first post on Niaraland? and this is what you say? Do you think Nigerians don't know how to switch user-names and post "I support the motion which says, " ? Or are we all daft in this part of the world? Sign back in with your real username then lets talk.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abdulkadr8: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2010
adeniyi334:

Are u sure this is your first post on Niaraland? and this is what you say? Do you think Nigerians don't know how to switch user-names and post "I support the motion which says, " ? Or are we all daft in this part of the world? Sign back in with your real username then lets talk.

Huuummm, Is like you have problem. Everybody is fake to you. I am not such and I don't think I have time for people like you. I was tell people about where I did my exam and you are telling me something else. Anyi másu zuágezuáge
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
lol
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
@abdulkadr8: What language is this (Anyi másu zuágezuáge) and what is the meaning?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fnwankwo40: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
I just got a mail from ETS. Apparently, these E-Global people are not recognized by them. What a show of shame. You guys should go get a Job with Dignity.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abdulkadr8: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2010
adeniyi334 & fnwankwo40,

I know is one person using this usernames. Can you let Nigerians read the letter you got from ETS? Place it on nairaland and let me place my exam confirmation and my test center, with the center code, then naija judge.

I don't know what you people gain in spoiling other centers. Each time i call TOEFL people, they tell to disregard your claim and wrong/misleading information.

I came to this forum b4 I registered, U people made me to call TOEFL and they told me then that I can only write at e-Global (If i want Abuja), they confirm my registration on phone after i made the payment. I did the exam at the center (One of the best TOEFL center i have seen). I even have the picture of the center on my phone here.

Are u angry because this center is more ok, beautiful and give best service than your center?

fnwankwo40, let us see your letter.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by expeditein: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2010
My name is Yahaya Yamman and my ETS ID is: 5186425, I wrote on Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ EGLOBAL ABUJA and i have seen my result. Lot of candidates are even rescheduled from other center to test there. 32 of us tested on that same day. I think is the biggest center in Abuja now.
I can say it anywhere that EGLOBAL is accredited in Nigeria for TOEFL. This is simple to confirm just go to https://toefl-registration.ets.org/TOEFLWeb/extISERLogonPrompt.do and create a profile, then click registration and follow the instruction there, then you will see all the center in each cities of nigeria. Am very sure fnwankwo40 did not get any letter from ETS.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Ayindeomot: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
Center where I tested is not approved Huummm! invidiousness and jealousy is seen here.
Anyway, I have seen my result and 4 of my friends are testing there on 28 of August again.
ADENIYI and FNWANKWO should go to hell with their fake information, just to elevate their center. Do you have to force people to your center?

Where is your center located self? lipsrsealed
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by jackiline: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
I wrote at ITNK356A, e-Global Teck, Abuja on 13th of August, 2010 and the exam went on fine, we were many that tested there. Liers should cover their faces with shame. Why are you after EGlobal Is it because they have more clients than your school because i cannot understand what is happening here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free / Expert Services Of Programming Assignment Help In Worldwide Online / Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.