Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria - Educational Services (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (46673 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by experi: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is a great discussion. I spent a while researching a lot about organisations that prepare and register people for GRE, SAT, GMAT, and GRE Examinations in Nigeria. Having searched all over the internet and visited a couple of places, I have come to discover that one needs to be very careful. In choosing a center that really meets your needs and also look at their value added services. I will be giving a list of tested centers over time.

The first review is B.Y Mafit Limited (www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com). Taking a look at their facebook fan page, and you'll see they have members from all over the world, especially USA, meaning they process admissions a lot and also do study abroad programmes. They also have partnerships with schools abroad, for easy access.

According to them, they have 100% track record in foreign admission processing.

Also, for the TOEFL, they give you tuition FREE.

They have a Live customer support on their site where you can chat with admission counsellors, ask questions, and even get free counselling.

Best of all, once you show you need to get registered, they call you free of charge. When i did a test, a live counsellor called me for 20 minutes!

Their site is www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com

Number: +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744

I will be adding other schools as time goes on, but for now, this is about the best.

Hope this helps.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by vandarsar(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2013
Contact me for your cheap TOEFL, GMAT and GRE exams.
email: vandarsar@hotmail.com
phone: 08093835330
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by hitlab: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2013
Just scared of running into the wrong arms now that we have "weed & wheat" mixture in the biz shocked shocked. Please who have an idea of a good place to register for toefl ibt test. Pllliiiizzzz
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by dhunk: 5:21am On Jul 01, 2014
please, people i registered for Oracle oca exam with firstlogic port harcourt, and they left their aba raod waterlines address without a forwarding address, any idea how i can reach them and get my 30k back. or is that they've suddenly quit business because of the sudden suspension of most internation professional exams in nigeria?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by g8662: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free / Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.