Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? (567 Views)

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Wal-mart In Nigeria: A Threat To Economy And Democracy / Before Wal-mart Comes To Nigeria By Chidi Oguamanam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? by esoket1776: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Wal-Mart has a tremendous economic war chest and possesses the power to penetrate and influence the highest levels of the host States. Its presence in Lagos would destroy the mom and pop businesses scattered all over Idumota, Surulere, Mushin, Kirikiri, or Yaba, etc.. Trust me; Wal-Mart will succeed in Lagos State and in any part of Nigeria for that matter.
SAHARAREPORTERS
This will define a new height of shopping for the Nigerian populace, coupled with the online platform of being in your room and shopping, giving other online platforms a run for their money.
source: http://www.nairaeconomy..com
Re: Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? by mrsage(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes. Walmart is already building a mall. 3rd Round about Lekki.
They will succeed no doubt.

However, the informal sector and open markets will still remain. Walmart will not destroy Idumota and Mushin.

We have a huge population and everybody will have a share in the market.
Re: Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Flash me when this gets to front page
Re: Wal-mart Is Coming To Lagos? Seriously? by debbydee(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Santa Hats In Bulk For Resale / Trishtha Helps Start-up Companies Attain Success / Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.