Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa (587 Views)

20 Funny Suggestions For Driving In Lagos – Gidimeister / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Major Dark Spots In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Travel Section Lovers,

Please what are the places you have visited as Nigerians in the US for holidays that you will gladly go back a second time and you will gladly recommend to Nigerians planning a holiday?

Feel free to mention other places outside Nigeria that are not in the US that were fun both for kids (4-10 year olds) and adults alike. Note you must have been there. Let us limit the hearsay.

Which great holiday spots/cities/parks/resorts can you recommend on a Medium Budget for a family of 3?

Also note, I have exhausted, Obudu, Idanre, Ikogosi and Badagry. Forget the Northern part of Nigeria for now.

And please do not tell me about ''why not use the money for business bla bla bla..''

That is not even the least of my worries.

Thank you for your suggestions.
Re: Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa by tpiah11: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Destinations-cTop-g191

Thanks. Considering Florida and Hawaii.

THREAD CLOSED.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 30 Year Old Ricardo, Who Is Cycling Across Africa / Have You Heard Of Kamuku National Park? / Travel Restrictions - Pregnant Nigerian Women Traveling, Be Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.