Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Car Consume Fuel In Excess - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Consume Fuel In Excess (1353 Views)

Reasons Why Your Car Consume Much Fuel / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO / Plz Help, My Car Consume Fuel Like Tractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by youngibeh(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Please Nairalanders i need your help. i have Honda Accord know as Bullet. i recently noticed that the car consume fuel in excess. Imagine me buying fuel of 6,400 between Monday and Wednesday and yet the car is asking for more. i have change the nozzles, changed the censor, the plug and still it continue. However the car overheat sometimes. please what do i do

Cc
Siena
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by mayor2013: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2015
youngibeh:
Please Nairalanders i need your help. i have Honda Accord know as Bullet. i recently noticed that the car consume fuel in excess. Imagine me buying fuel of 6,400 between Monday and Wednesday and yet the car is asking for more. i have change the nozzles, changed the censor, the plug and still it continue. However the car overheat sometimes. please what do i do

Cc
Siena

You fuel gulping spirit I bind you now. seize!!!!!
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by youngibeh(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
mayor2013:

You fuel gulping spirit I bind you now. seize!!!!!

LOL bros na help i need oooo
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by eherbal(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do you gave hard starting?
Does the car jerk or hesitate in motion?
Do you observe black smoke?
Do you experience loss of power?
Do you have the check engine light (CEL) on?

Pls answer the above questions. We can take off from there. cool

#teamhondabullet
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by eherbal(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
youngibeh:

Cc
Siena
can you let us see the engine bay area? Especially the pgm fi base. Thanks
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by CircleOfWilis: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
eherbal:

#teamhondabullet
what does it mean if a car jerks and hesitates in motion
Thank u
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by nigeriancuban: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2015
chech very well if your engine hasn't been baptized into a Benz own,coz Benz and BMW are only know to exhibit such stupidity oftenly
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by mayor2013: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
what does it mean if a car jerks and hesitates in motion
Thank u

It simply means your car is in limp home mode
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by CircleOfWilis: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2015
mayor2013:

It simply means your car is in limp home mode
I ask because my own car jerks and hesitates on motion, and I also noticed increase in the fuel consumption.....what's the solution pls, thank u!
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by mayor2013: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
I ask because my own car jerks and hesitates on motion, and I also noticed increase in the fuel consumption.....what's the solution pls, thank u!

What type of car ia this? Best thing first is to run a diagnosis on the car. Scanning of the power train for fault error's would be a step in the right direction. Where is your location?
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by CircleOfWilis: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
mayor2013:

What type of car ia this? Best thing first is to run a diagnosis on the car. Scanning of the power train for fault error's would be a step in the right direction. Where is your location?
Peugeot406 2001model, E10engine..bauhi., and this diagnosis tin is not to us here my brother
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by mayor2013: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Peugeot406 2001model, E10engine...Gombe, and this diagnosis tin is not to us here my brother

Thats why you need to get a perosnal scanner. If you need one call 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bb pin is 7BE1C522
Re: My Car Consume Fuel In Excess by youngibeh(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2015
eherbal:

#teamhondabullet

The car doesn't jerk
not black but white smoke
no loss of power and the check engine is not on

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord ECU.. / Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car / How Good Is BENZ CLS 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.