Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car (1351 Views)

A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
1. This guy acquired an old Mercedes that looks ready to go to the junkyard, as you can see, it appears the Mercedes is missing body parts, it's basically a scrap patchwork of wonky metal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
2. He mixes a recipe Of Custom Expanding Foam;
Expanding foam is a product which is designed to expand and harden upon contact with the air. It classically comes in canisters with spray nozzles, making it easy to apply the foam in a wide variety of situations.

There are a number of uses for this product, with most hardware suppliers stocking several types which can be utilized in many different applications.

Classically, this product is stored under high pressure. When a user activates the spray nozzle, the pressurized contents spurt out, and they start to expand. As the contents expand, they develop a foamy appearance and they start to harden.

This foam can grow exponentially in size, which means that people need to be careful when they use it so that they do not apply too much. Latex, polyurethane, and a variety of other materials can serve as a base for this product, and waterproof, fire resistant, and other specialty versions are available.

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
3. He begins to pour the foam mixture onto the car while using cardboard pieces to get the shape right. Working with expanding foam is not easy and there is a need to constantly mold and shape and carve off the excess in order to get the shape right.

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
4. The detailing took many hours & diligent work. And the interior of the car got the foam treatment too.

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
The transformation is amazing, the interior looks unbelievably posh

1 Like

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
After getting a shiny coat of glossy paint, the exterior is transformed into a HOT red car of seduction. Its sexy curves expertly done

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
before and after
CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by MPVGoddess: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
waoh!
Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
i hop the designer upgraded the engine cos,i can see weight being added
Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by kaziblake(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wow!Nice job
Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by kingreign(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
bestestgirl:
before and after
CC: Lalasticlala

Infiniti FX35/45 headlamps, Maybach excellero grille

1 Like

Re: Amazing DIY Transformation Of An Old Junk Mercedes Benz Car by FLAKARIBE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
This ride is a no for me because too many things going into it. Watched the whole process on YouTube. I prefer the old mercedes, not this stuff am seeing. But creative I must confess. May be if I did not watch the transformation process I would have picked the newer not the former

(1) (Reply)

Still Neat Nigeria Used Honda Civic 2002 / Volks Wagen Jetta 2007 Radio Code. / Watch Moment Philippines Customs Crushed 56million Naira Ferrari 360 Spider Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.