Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem (3235 Views)

Audio Problem With HP 255 G2 / I Need Hp 530 Laptop Board / How To I Fix An Audio Problem On My Dell Vostro 1400. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem by breaka: 8:52am On May 07, 2009
I have i problem with an HP 530 laptop.

I just formated it, and installed Window Professional, but it cant find the Sound(Audio Devices)

i downloaded the Audio driver via:

www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953">http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953

After running it couldn't find the Sound, the error messege is displayed is

"Driver Installation Failed: Could not find the MEDIA device for this driver.

i need help and instructions how to make it work.
Re: Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem by blacksta(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2009
i will try realtex ac97 drivers - It is very popular driver for all sounds cards - or visit the hp site and also please identify the maker of youer sound card and try source.
Re: Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem by umeandworl(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2009
There are two ways I know you can fix this problem. Well like the other poster said if you can use realtek audio, but I want to state here that hp 530 laptop if my guess is right uses two types of audio programmes. One of them has a high audio definition (stuff stuff trying to remember how its written), but not to worry follow either of these steps but the latter may be more beneficial and easy for you.

1. Check which of the audio driver is giving the problem and note down the name of the driver. you can identify it by right-clicking on my computer icon on the desktop and click on properties (the last menu option), then on the hardware [/b]tab , select [b]device manager the faulty audio driver will be written in the list with yellow letters. Just note the name and then visit a cafe and download a download manager like flash get, ares etc. if you need one maybe i could attach and send to you or provide you with a link to get it.
You cld download the audio software driver from the internet by visiting hp official site or you could fancy getting it from http://www.drivercollection.com - select manufacturer name (H), choose notebook, find the series 530 then follow other instructions to download it. using an internet explorer makes it possible for your download manager to recognise that you are downloading a file. It will automatically pop up to assist you in your download. Let me state why I suggested you use a download manager. The reason is so that your downloading process do not break and at the end of waiting a long time you have a corrupted file. when download is thru, just copy it to flash if it is a different pc and install on urs.

2. The easiest way i guess is to connect your laptop to the internet or visit a cafe with it. do the following steps and make sure you get to where you find the faulty driver(s) being listed in yellow colours that you need to update. right click on the driver and choose update then let it install automatically from the internet. This procedure is easier and faster when it finds its driver the yellow colour disappears and the driver is being listed among those updated.

I hope that helps solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Watch 35k / Etisalat Internet - Blazing Fast Internet / How To Copy Video Files From Computer To Cd\dvd. How Is It Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.