Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Eu Dependant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eu Dependant (1426 Views)

Inviting 16-year-old Cousin To The UK - Temporary Or As Permanent Dependant. / Advice On Sponsoring My Brother Or Sister As My Dependant To Uk / Dependant Visa Application In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eu Dependant by fishhooks: 9:28am On May 07, 2009
Hello everyone

I need your advice please. I am currently residing in the UK and just applied for as a family member of a European citizen. The dilemma now is that I have a job and I was given a 6-month work permit but my job now requires me to travel.
My application is still with the home office but I have been asked by my job to travel next week. I have tried the home office line endlessly but to no avail.
Does anyone know what I can do under these circumstances?
Thanks
FH
Re: Eu Dependant by brownbonno(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2009
What is your immigration staus prior to your EEA application?Are a spouse,child or direct/extended dependant family member?what sort of proof of relationship did you provide in your application to the HO ?
You may want the HO to return your passport,but cannot travel and return back to the UK if the above questions are not cleared(IMO).

(1) (Reply)

Can't Read & Write But Need A Nigeria Passport & Uk Visiting Visa. Pls Help! / Certificate Of Special Qualification For University Studies - Austrian / How Do I Translate My Documents From English To Ukrainian Language In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.