Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Mavins Jantamanta Vs. Ebaeno From Kcee And Five Star - Who Stole The Song? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mavins Jantamanta Vs. Ebaeno From Kcee And Five Star - Who Stole The Song? (872 Views)

Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Photos From Kcee's 38th Birthday Party / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mavins Jantamanta Vs. Ebaeno From Kcee And Five Star - Who Stole The Song? by olojojo: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2015

Early Tuesday morning, 5 Star Music drop their single, Ebaeno featuring Kcee, Harrysong, and Skiibii (the one that died) produced by Mystro. Cool and nice song - flows nicely, thought it will be a good hit and go a long way.

Later On Tuesday night, Mavin Records drop JantaManta featuring Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, D’Prince, Tiwa Savage, Reekado
Banks, Korede Bello and Di’Ja. Produced by Don Jazzy (we’re guessing)

Now after listening to both songs, unless you’re deaf, you can hear that the two songs sound very similar. Too similar to be just mere coincidence.

I Listened to it and had to close and restart again as I thought they were playing the KCEE Ebaeno song, wondering what was going on, I realize they were different songs because the words in the lyrics were different, clearly someone stole the song from someone because the beats and
rhymes are exact same and this usually happens when someone steal from someone - I guess time will proof who is the thief and who is the landlord

- Listen to the 2 songs below:

JantaManta by Mavins

http://olojoro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Mavin_ft_Don_Jazzy_x_Tiwa_Savage_x_Dr_SID_x_D_Prince_x_Reekado_Banks_x_Korede_Bello_x_Di-Ja_-_JantaManta_Olojoro.com.mp3

b Ebaeno by KCEE, HARRYSONG & SKIIBII

[http://olojoro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Kcee_x_HarrySong_x_Skiibii_-_Ebaeno_Prod_By_Mystro_Olojoro.com.mp3

http://olojoro.com/the-mavins-jantamanta-vs-ebaeno-from-kcee-and-five-star-who-stole-the-song/
Re: The Mavins Jantamanta Vs. Ebaeno From Kcee And Five Star - Who Stole The Song? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Mavins Jantamanta Vs. Ebaeno From Kcee And Five Star - Who Stole The Song? by Airforce1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nobody stole nobody's song

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Wishes Her Cute Cousin Michelle A Happy Birthday / Chai! Nigerians Check Out This Meme Of Rotimi Amechi / Spelling Bee Actress Keke Palmer Looking Hot In New Outfit – See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.