Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team (2158 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / To All 3d Animators. / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by chronique(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
HELLO PEEPS! WE'RE IN SEARCH OF VERY GOOD 3D ANIMATORS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. WE ALREADY HAVE A TEAM OF TALENTED GUYS WITH US BUT WE NEED MORE HANDS TO WORK WITH US ON OUR I-REVOLUTION PROJECT. IF YOU GOT GOOD REELS & WANT TO BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM,SEND US YOUR REELS BY EMAILING THEM TO CHRONX@CHRONXMEDIA.COM. YOU CAN ALSO CALL 07065614087 FOR MORE DETAILS. LOG ON TO WWW.CHRONXMEDIA.COM FOR MORE INFO.

CHRONXMEDIA360
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by OKX(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2012
lol...i doubt any 3d artist wit VAST xperience will wanna hookup based on d info (or lack of it) uv shared.

Wots i-revolution?
Whos ur team?
Wots d scope of work?
Benefits?
Location?

Good artists r always busy n unless ur a known/big name, will rarely make d effort to dig for d details.

Simplify d process n post as much info as possible.
Or beta still, ask for their details n contact them, rather than d reverse.
VAST xperience comes wit VAST egos...lol
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by chronique(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Wow! This is just the number one problem with Nigerians and this is why we initially opted to train our own animators to work on the project. Well,anyone who is interested can check www.chronxmedia.com & click on the i-revolution tab for more info. If the person is a professional & feels he or she wants to be part of this,he or she can contact us. "THIS IS ABOUT BUSINESS;NOT CHARITY".
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by OKX(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
lol....wots d number one problem?
Pls share ur tots.

U r in nigeria tho (i assume) so u have to adjust ur recruitment strategy to suit ur locale. Was sharing d above outta my xperience, nt trying to discourage ya.
Goodluck!
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by chronique(m): 3:49am On Jun 27, 2012
@ okx: kindly send me ur reels & contact details(if you dont mind). send to chronx@chronxmedia.com
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by OKX(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2012
@chronique
imagix_studios@yahoo.com

call/send me mail detailing wot u guys need, scope of work etc. I need to know if
im interested b4 anything else.

Thnx 4 d interest.
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by delmolle: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Check my fb page and let me know what u think...www.facebook.com/rendermaxx
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by larew1945: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2012
lol....wots d number one problem?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/good.gif[/img]
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by velociraptor: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012
its a good tin u tryin to do chronique. okx u re askin d right questions but u re asking d questions like some1 who has got d experience but wot do u
ve to show 4 it. for som1 to blab d way u do c'mon where is ur wrk?
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by velociraptor: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2012
b
Re: 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team by julimax(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Well i'm cool with maya and after effects. My Blog: funnygist..com julimax234@gmail.com 08091050517

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Photoshop / Bruce Lee lightning punch.(2d) / Nigeria's Leading Design Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.