Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Knight's Wisdom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Knight's Wisdom (1233 Views)

Aply Knowledge And Wisdom To Your Career Pursuits / A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... / -wise: 5 Keys To Wisdom And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction,this forum is meant for those who wish to share their wisdom and quotes with others,share your successes and failures with others so we all can learn from one another...[THE BENEFACTOR]....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have lived long enough to know that the world is both dynamic and static..
Dynamic for those that dare to dream and static for those that don't..
There comes a time when there will be significant distant between you and your friends,now its your choice weather to be above or below them,remember a man that doesn't dream ends up opening gate for men that dream,dream big,dream wild,dream with passion,with zeal,with all ur heart,with your soul,only those that don't dream end up not making a mark on earth, do you want to be a person the world remembers like Einstein or just one of those billions of people that come and go and weren't significant in a matter of reason....
A wise lady said 'its better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life,if your dare for nothing you need hope for nothing'...
I put it to you today that success favors the bold and remember that dreams without risks are useless,for the world is like a book those that don't take risks read only one page....
Remember have a dream and make sure it doesn't just involve you and your family,include the world,oh,if only you could comprehend my dream I would have told you,but soon,I will call you all to join me but only the brave shall....
Receive and digest my words today,spread it so the world can change... Steve jobs woke up and dreamt of computer system,he didn't just dream,he executed his dream...now the world is more advance because of that man that started his dreams in a garage,imagine the impacts of just a man's dream,
Remember,if you don't risk anything you risk more,because you will miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take,for now ruminate on my words if you are sensible,and spread it if you wish you impact others...
The things going on in my mind are unimaginable, I am unable to express them in word,so wait and see my works in the future,for I have a vision to reshape humanity. Add me on whatsapp(08066302351) to join my team,#TeamProctor we live to reshape the world,#HopeForTheFuture ..
I AM THE BENEFACTOR
Re: The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
This world,my world,so full of beauties beyond imagination,so full of horrors beyond imagination...

Humans so perfect in many ways,so imperfect in many ways....

Our thoughts so harmonious in many ways,so much troubled in many ways...

The internet so helpful in many ways,so harmful in many ways....

The stars in the sky so beautiful from afar,so deadly in reality...

The whole of creation is like a coin,there are always two sides....

To be happy or to be sad is by choice,to be sane or insane is by choice....

To be rich or poor is by choice, to be wise or foolish is by choice....

To believe there is a God or not to believe is by choice...

Thinking of it the greatest gift we humans possess is free will....

We get to chose to create or to destroy,to love or to hate....

No matter our present circumstances or trial we get to chose our melody....

What we want is what we get,our thoughts are what are expressed in our lives.....

We are slaves,we are masters,we are what we think we are....

Ultimately after living our lives just when we are about to take our last breath, we realize every single thing that happened to us good and bad had always been a repercussion of our choices....

I implore you,chose to fight not run,chose to persevere not give up,chose to win not lose,...

A Latin quote goes thus 'aut vincere aut mori' meaning 'we conquer or we die'

I ask you today what has been your choice? and what will be your choice?....

Will you chose to make changes with team proctor unilorin?(08066302351),or will you chose to just exist?....

I remain :- THE BENEFACTOR
Re: The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Preordained destinies of great men....... - Preordained destinies of great men.......
When looking back at the great men who have and are roaming the earth we seem to visualize their greatness as preordained....
We hear Obama and we all think of a president forgetting the mere mortal behind the suit,the man that eats,drinks,coughs,laugh and cry like the rest of us....
We hear Buhari and we think of that powerful ex-military man who became a president,forgetting he is just like us,he can slip,make mistakes and might even love Hollywood movies....
Great men were made from the same material as we were,newton had two eyes like I do,tom cruise has the same amount of bones in his body as an average human,your lecturer was once a student struggling like you are right now.....
This men you know,the wise ones,the brave ones,the talented ones,the God fearing ones,this men are no different from you,they were created by the same mystical energy that created you...
They don't have anything more special than you,in fact I have a strong belief you are as good as they are,but to be as great as they have become you need to work as hard as they have...
You need to gain as much experience as they have,you need to sweat,cry,laugh,work as they have...
These men are flesh and blood like you are,to beat them you have to play their game better than them...
To become them you have to have an equal level of determination,resistance and brave spirit...
If you die without making a mark on earth,my friend you die a meaningless death,try hard to make a positive mark every single day of your life...
Break every chain of stagnation in your life each day,there is power hidden inside of you,it is totally up to you to unleash it or keep it unattended to....
These men found a way to harness the light in them,you should also find a way,now its up to you,if you can't do it on your own find people who can help you,and don't forget to ask your captain on this sail in life (GOD) for help and wisdom... I love you all....
I remain my humble self Babatunde Fatai(The Benefactor)
Re: The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
BE YOUR OWN PERSON.....{Legend of The Benefactor}
Accept advice,listen to words of wisdom,heed warnings,respect the Wise's opinion,BUT,Always learn to follow your heart....
Read different rules,laws and principles but know that what really works for you is what you choose as yours....
If we blindly followed the opinion of scholars a long time ago that said and I quote ''man will never fly'' or that ''the earth is at the center of the universe'',would airplanes ever be built? Or would the universe ever really be understood?....
I know Newton, love Einstein,respect Confucius, heed shun tzu(art of war),heed John mason,understand Dalton...etc
But non of these men really understand what we are passing through, who we really are or what the world has turned to,they are my mentors,teachers....
But I am my own man,because you get to face the consequences of your decisions alone either good or bad.....
Be your own person,do not let anyone tell you what to do or how to lead your life...
I rest my case... I remain THË BÊÑĒFÅÇTØR..(08066302351).... PEACE.....
Re: The Knight's Wisdom by knightsfalcon(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
.........The meeting of Leaders......Legend of the Benefactor.....
A lovely lady once said "I love living but I amn't afraid to die"....
That touched a deep part of my understanding....
it simply is living with passion and completing your goal every day....
Think of it if you are sensible,if you die this very second what would the world remember you by?....
Motivating a few people isn't my goal,but at least you and few hundred people shall remember me by it....
What will they remember you by?... live with a purpose,a rare zeal and a unique perspective....
I don't care if you see what I do as a waste of time,fraudulent or even unnecessary....
I do not just do it to motivate you but also me,I let you know you are limitless because I know I am.....
I tell you this loudly and clearly "I love living but I amn't afraid to die"....
Death can come now or in a hundred years,so don't ever think you are too young,younger people die everyday....
Touch a life today,feed the poor,encourage and appreciate people that touch your life positively....
If you follow me then don't you dare think small,don't read my words and forget about it waiting for another....
I am a leader,and I lead leaders,if you aren't ready to lead well don't you dare follow me.....
I call on the mass congregation who want to make a difference, we meet this semester....
We meet to be catalysts to one another, it is time to move from the shadows into the light.....
If you are ready to think beyond the impossible then meet your likes this semester....
I follow my heart,I lead LEADERS alone,I will make an impact dare to join me.... PEACE
I remain my humble self Fatai Babatunde-(THĒ BÊÑÈFÅÇTØR)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soil Test Services in Port Harcourt, Umuahia, Asaba, Awka,Abakiliki, Calabar / How Much Can An HSE Officer Demand As Salary / How My Work As A Mobile Money Agent Landed Me In Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.