Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter (1257 Views)

Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by philkay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
The available photos, showing the 40-year-old new Ooni and her only daughter who recently graduated from University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.

Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by ClassCaptain(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kabiesi ooo
Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by hob(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
ogede ti pon
Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2015

But whenever I remember this Ooni, my heart bleeds embarassed
He has to thread his salvation for tradition.
Heard that he'll begin to head more than 200 cults in Yoruba land when he assumes office. shocked

Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
^^^Man has to choose God or mammoth.

This guy is 40yrs and he already has a graduate daughter?
Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by GboyegaD(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
They both look awesome.
Re: Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lilimax:

But whenever I remember this Ooni, my heart bleeds embarassed
He has to thread his salvation for tradition.
Heard that he'll begin to head more than 200 cults in Yoruba land when he assumes office. shocked

Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo!
As in eh.. Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Hebrew And Amharic #israel/ethiopia / Spiritual Impact Of Wearing Dreadlocks - Culled From Spiritual Science / Umkhosi Womhlanga: Dancing Naked For The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.