Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES] (796 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Early Tuesday morning, 5 Star Music drop their single, Ebaeno featuring Kcee, Harrysong, and Skiibii (the one that died) produced by Mystro. All good.

Later Tuesday evening, Mavin Records drop JantaManta featuring Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, D’Prince, Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and Di’Ja. Produced by Don Jazzy (we’re guessing).

Now after listening to both songs, obvious beyond doubt, you can hear that the two songs sound very similar. Too similar to be just mere coincidence. Now the question is, what is really up with these 2 songs sounding alike? Who copied who?

If that… Or is this a marketing ploy from both? Did someone steal a beat from the studio? Breakdown of an agreement?

Well we’ll just ask the questions, and leave it there. Until we get a statement from one of the camps, we’ll just leave it like it is.

Have you listened to the two songs?

What do you think?

Source: http://www.234vibesmedia.com/the-mavins-jantamanta-vs-five-star-music-ebaeno-theres-something-funny-going-on/

Re: Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES] by Bashmantech: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
the moment I heard the two, I knew it one copied the other. ns dem sabi.
Re: Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bashmantech:
the moment I heard the two, I knew it one copied the other. ns dem sabi.

They even released the song almost at the same time. Na dem know what they are up too.

(1) (Reply)

Irewole By Mikun / Music: ITG – “this Year Remix” Ft Maleke | @iam_itg / Music VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.