Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram (583 Views)

How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram by Dayo2013(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just want to share a nasty experience i had this afternoon with you guys. It happened that while i was on Instagram today, i saw an advert of a guy who claimed to be a data bundle vendor. He stated that MTN 2gig data bundle goes for #1,200 of which i sent him same amount while expecting to be credited, however to my dismay the guy whose name is Desmond Enakere didn't comply or deemed it fit to explain if there was an issue until i called him and he started giving excuse that i 'll have to wait till his account is replenished and that won't be today or next.
To cut the long story short, i added him on whatsapp, got his profile picture and threatened to expose him or he return the cards i sent to him ;instead of complying ,he quickly removed the picture without knowing that i had already saved it on my phone. I think the picture is that of his dad or relative 'cos it's different from the one he used on Instagram. Below is the pix:
Re: Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay..
Still reading cool

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram by ebukabanky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram by acmesuccess: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
kindly download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free.

[size=16pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpC3yBtuhJE/Vf5uzOnASUI/AAAAAAAAAb0/HZLNMY3s7lo/s400/book%2Bblood%2Bon%2Btha%2Baltar%2Bembross.png[/img]
Re: Complaint About A Scammer On Instagram by Bondmijie: 8:06am On May 20, 2016
@Dayo2013 what did you end up doing to get your money or data?

(1) (Reply)

Two House Agents Fighting Over 14k Agency Fee In Port Harcourt / When You Fight Corruption, It Fights Back – NUHU RIBADU @ TEDXBERLINSALON / My Experience With A Possible Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.