Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event (1585 Views)

Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / WIZKID Blast Di'ja On Twiter..... / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by popesam1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
On monday this week, A twitter user
accuse. wizkid of not coming to an event
he get paid for. See wizkid reaction

www.naijapopular.com/2015/10/wizkid-blast-twitter-user-that-say-he.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by alonzoiv(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dem say you no go show you dey insult Dem. Why don't you come out and tell the world if you collected money and refused to show up? All these yeyebrities sef. Small boy dey worry am.
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
A Yoruba adage says
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by alonzoiv(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wizzy Eleniyan. Go to Sambisa
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na confirm small pikin sense they do am
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by kendrick9(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
is it a must for nigerian celebrities to reply to every rumour?
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by lekjons(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
how old is he
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by deekaybeatz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:
Na confirm small pikin sense they do am
First, why would Linda post such news without confirmation. Especially in her blog that has huge traffic and u expect a nigga not to defend himself. Even u would do the same

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt]I don't blame Wizkid at all, how can they expect a kid to keep to an agreement?
Dem no see Pasuma?
Dem no see King Sunny Ade?
Dem no see Femi Kuti?
And they settled for a wizKID.

Ok

Continue[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Unekz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
one thing is certain ONE person dey LIE ONE person dey say d TRUTH...... so whu dy lie among the two ?? whu we go blive nw
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
deekaybeatz:

First, why would Linda post such news without confirmation. Especially in her blog that has huge traffic and u expect a nigga not to defend himself. Even u would do the same

Dude. A nigga like me knows how to "lock up" fully. No shit given or gained.
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by InsaneTamie(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Blogs will do anything for traffic so the dude gass to defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by popesam1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
InsaneTamie:
Blogs will do anything for traffic so the dude gass to defend himself.
Correct
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by deekaybeatz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Dude. A nigga like me knows how to "lock up" fully. No shit given or gained.
My bro, putting up that stuff can give other people wrong impression and therefore affect their business one way or the other...am not against what u said. But when someone is tryna kill ur integrity esp in public, u got to show people ur own side of d gist

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Linda ikeji new house has really shaken all this celebs like wizkid, now he is talking about talent grin
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Helkayklassic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
People will never be contented, he replies they complain, if he doesn't clear the air they will still complain..Wizzy God bless you jare i can see the influence of Sunny Are in ur life, you now taking things easy, try this with wizzy of before, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by pretydiva(f): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where d blast come dey 4 him post ni undecided
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by nuelzy: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2015
ole...

return dia money jare....
#yes..blogging feeds linda and her family.. bt at least she is honest and not air-headed over-bloated gay...

so for dis midget mind nw.... im get real talent and purpose ... ode
dey dia dey mumu urself
Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by Kingblingz(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2015
nuelzy:
ole...

return dia money jare....

#yes..blogging feeds linda and her family..
bt at least she is honest and not air-headed over-bloated gay...

so for dis midget mind nw.... im get real talent and purpose ... ode

dey dia dey mumu urself

Howfa? If not that ur FOOL!SHNESS is Wide nd ur Hatred 4 diz Awesome Young man(Wiz) is much,I wonder why u wuld just come here and say rubbish 2 d extent of even calling him gay,now listen Wiz is bigger than the 10 million he neva collected,You and ur entire family put 2geda,Bleached FOO! U wey get talent wetin u dey wait 4?? If you Quote me you are an ID!OT,if u don't u will be the Biggest ID!OT of all time.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast Guy That Say He Didn't Show Up At An Event by nuelzy: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Kingblingz:
Howfa? If not that ur FOOL!SHNESS is Wide nd ur Hatred 4 diz Awesome Young man(Wiz) is much,I wonder why u wuld just come here and say rubbish 2 d extent of even calling him gay,now listen Wiz is bigger than the 10 million he neva collected,You and ur entire family put 2geda,Bleached FOO! U wey get talent wetin u dey wait 4?? If you Quote me you are an ID!OT,if u don't u will be the Biggest ID!OT of all time.
why wont i quote u.... its not everyday u get d services of a clown for free grin ...

ehe.. !! u wia saying?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bean's Wife Divorces Him On Grounds Of Unreasonable Behaviour / Epic Throwback Photos Of Korede Bello / 25 Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.