Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. (58019 Views)

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by doris4u(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Wit all this money and fame,he thought of suicide.Money isn't happiness cry
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by sanatojez: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Na so him take die ooooo. Hell direct
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

Believe it or not.
And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment. Hebrews 9:27
There is no different between men and chicken,as long as you dont apply Hebrews 9:27 to chicken,dont apply it to men
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Lebee4(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Holywizard:
I dont trust whites.Maybe he was killed by making it look it suicide.

RIP MR MAN!

Conspiracy theory
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by dammyluv911(f): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Look at them. Bloody hypocritical fooools. Someone died, committed suicide and dis is all u mf christians gat to say. U lot are as useless as ur blood sucking, god. I can't believe such humans exist. I spit on u all.
HELL N HEAVEN IS REAL REPENT NOW
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
what else can i say than RIP
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by batulakarada: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

Believe it or not.
And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment. Hebrews 9:27
We can never know .When we die we see what happens
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by InsaneTamie(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:
hell fire does not exit. Once a person dies he simply cease to exist

God bless you.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
There is no different between men and chicken,as long as you dont apply Hebrews 9:27 to chicken,dont apply it to men
My love, you are preaching and love your msg.
Bawo ni?

I was avoiding this thread but now that am here let me say something......learn to be nice to people you meet and those around u, some are suicidal, some are fighting the demon within so be nice even to strangers.

And to those that are already giving up on life! there are lot of things to live for . suicide is not the way out.

1 Like

Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Gracito(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Rest in peace. It's so typical of Nigerians to judge tho, not cool.

1 Like

Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
deramarks:
. Me too but I noticed he has two colors brown nd black half nd half on his face
yeah, me too

btw, you look kissable
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by wiseoneking: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:
If you truely believed what you just wrote, you are of all men most MISERABLE. You are only either trying to act white -ve civilisation syndrome or you are just pretending that you ever lived. BUT IT CARRIES ETERNAL IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCES. You are our centenary joke if you believe there is no heaven or hell. This is not actually a matter of what you believe. Man/woman, up/down, evil/good, wisdom/foolishness, slow/fast, black/white, death/life but come to heaven or hell, your ignorant soul tells you otherwise. Make sure you about one of the worlds most acclaim scientist/atheist, VOLTAIRE how he died and his lasts words.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Ephemmm: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:

If I am permitted to judge, both of you were wrong.

He choose to believe that hell fire exist: his business. You choose to believe that hell fire did not exist: your business.

But somebody will loose out of both of you if the hell fire exist at the end of the day as there might be no more opportunity, while somebody has nothing to loose even if it does not exist.

Get the fact.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

My love, you are preaching and love your msg.

Bawo ni?
Sweetie how was your night? i'd like to become a pastor its the most profitable business around as the ROI is 99.99 certain.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Franzinni: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Every man rich or poor, suffers the same in our quest for more... Rip you have your reasons. And I understand.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Sweetie how was your night? i'd like to become a pastor its the most profitable business around as the ROI is 99.99 certain.
You too like money
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nicogen4us(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:
if u said now hell i think u av 2 believe no heaven and no God?. Am i right with u?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Bonapart(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:
biggest fool on earth
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:
Short cut to Hell fire angry

if he was christian or muslim.. you mean
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by kozmokaz(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
he he he ... jux can't stop lafing !!! he took his own life and u guys are sympathizn with him? even d devil s afraid of commiting suicide ... don't know y a reasonable human bin will.... hex u are in d hottest part of hell now dude?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Franzinni: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
wiseoneking:
If you truely believed what you just wrote, you are of all men most MISERABLE. You are only either trying to act white -ve civilisation syndrome or you are just pretending that you ever lived. BUT IT CARRIES ETERNAL IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCES. You are our centenary joke if you believe there is no heaven or hell. This is not actually a matter of what you believe. Man/woman, up/down, evil/good, wisdom/foolishness, slow/fast, black/white, death/life but come to heaven or hell, your ignorant soul tells you otherwise. Make sure you about one of the worlds most acclaim scientist/atheist, VOLTAIRE how he died and his lasts words.
I also do not think it is logical to think humans die and become spirit .... And go to heaven and sing and dance and laugh for all eternity.... I believe once a man dies it is finite. Because we now know the so called soul of a person is his brain.. A person can be kept on life support and as long as his brain is still good he will still be cognizant, but ask your self when hearts and livers get transplanted why don't the original owner manifest on in the new body.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Africanpride: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Op correct yourself abeg, he died at 40 not 35. Always be sure before you post.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Chigold101(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
What then will make him Commit suicide after all the good things attached to his name. Are you sure he is not hy or something. RIP
that is what one gets for serving demons. Anytime you want to opt out, they kill you with shameful means.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by rukkyland(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
NO WOMAN....NO CRY.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
He is 40 yrs not 35. May his soul rest in peace. Dnt kw why celebrities do funny things like dis.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
suicide? and he lives in a 1st world country.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by cap28: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Omg!! Why would this talented young man do this. I can't imagine what his poor family must be going through right now especially his sister June. undecided undecidedRip
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by teepsee(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Chigold101:
that is what one gets for serving demons. Anytime you want to opt out, they kill you with shameful means.
did he tell you he was serving demons or is it a typical naija mentality
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Daplux4: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't think he choose to commit suicide his death should be investigated
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Chigold101(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
did he tell you he was serving demons or is it a typical naija mentality
bros...tell me what will make a young man who seems to be on cause to commit suicide?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You too like money
Na you cause am,you too dey demand!
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
How can he rest in peace when he killed himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.