Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real (4599 Views)

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING / Castor Seeds Plantations Contract Farming Re-open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
I received a call from a guy yesterday which i believe his white judging from his accent. He said his company which is located in lagos need poultry farmers that can raise broilers(5000 min) for them, that they will provide the birds, vaccination, vet. doc and any other things needed that the farmer will only provide space and raise the birds.
He sent me his company address (apapa oshodi express road) and i need someone living in that area to authenticate the company. Pls if you want to help out send your number to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com for exact address of the company.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
bry8ted:
I received a call from a guy yesterday which i believe his white judging from his accent. He said his company which is located in lagos need poultry farmers that can raise broilers(5000 min) for them, that they will provide the birds, vaccination, vet. doc and any other things needed that the farmer will only provide space and raise the birds.
He sent me his company address (apapa oshodi express road) and i need someone living in that area to authenticate the company. Pls if you want to help out send your number to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com for exact address of the company.
Have been able to authenticate the company they are real.They need farmers that can raise broilers. When the bird attain a weight of 1.9 the company will come for them and pay the raisers #60 per birds.
The company provide the birds,feeds and vaccination.

How to be involve? You can be involve by having this following on your farm:

Pen house that can take 10000 birds
Feeders and Drinkers
wood shavings
Regular water supply
farm workers

If you have interest and you have above mention requirement you can contact me on oyeb.tolu@gmail.com

Note: Farm must be within lagos, ogun or oyo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by matuskyoo7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can accomodate 200, am i eligible for this offer ?
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
matuskyoo7:
I can accomodate 200, am i eligible for this offer ?
nope sir
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Olamitisoji(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
bry8ted:

Have been able to authenticate the company they are real.They need farmers that can raise broilers. When the bird attain a weight of 1.9 the company will come for them and pay the raisers #60 per birds.
The company provide the birds,feeds and vaccination.

How to be involve? You can be involve by having this following on your farm:

Pen house that can take 10000 birds
Feeders and Drinkers
wood shavings
Regular water supply
farm workers

If you have interest and you have above mention requirement you can contact me on oyeb.tolu@gmail.com
I just sent you a mail sir.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Olamitisoji:
I just sent you a mail sir.
have seen it. Check your mail sir
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Buddhar(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2015
bry8ted:
He sent me his company address (apapa oshodi express road) and i need someone living in that area to authenticate the company. Pls if you want to help out send
your number to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com for exact address of the company.

I'm interested and Av mailed u.
I have sent my details to your farm but you never get back to me.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Please include your mobile no, farm location and the number of birds capacity. Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by KINGPINE: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
I can accomodate 1000 and i am located in owerri . Am i eligible ?
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by ogb5(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
I can build a poultry house and equip it to handle 10,000 birds. But my land is in Benin. I sent you a mail.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2015
KINGPINE:
I can accomodate 1000 and i am located in owerri . Am i eligible ?
no sir. reason why : minimum bird capacity the company gives out is 5000birds and your farm must be in lagos, ogun or oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Harly007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
I've a farm in Ogun state with the capacity of 5000 birds, can you send me your phone number for us to discuss more on it. Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by ProfOrlando: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by otunbadan(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
I have a 12500 capacity farm in Enugu, I can consider freezing it and sending it to Lagos, do I qualify? If I do we may be able to work something out
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by jidewash(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Have sent a mail to ur inbox,pls check and reply.
Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by jidewash(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Hv sent a mail to ur inbox, kindly check and reply
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
jidewash:
Hv sent a mail to ur inbox, kindly check and reply
seen an agent will call your line.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by jidewash(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
bry8ted:

seen an agent will call your line.
.......and nobody call.still expecting ur call sha
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
jidewash:

.......and nobody call.still expecting ur call sha
someone will in case nobody cal Please notify me
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by boluwajokosegun: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yes we can do above 5000 birds per pen Location is lbadan Hope d cash would be paid as d birds are pick 08120528950 eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by jidewash(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Didn't get a call sir.waited all day for the call.
bry8ted:

someone will in case nobody cal Please notify me
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
jidewash:
Didn't get a call sir.waited all day for the call.
okay sir. will call the guy in charge tomoro or forward his details to you.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Buddhar(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
bry8ted:

I have sent my details to your mail but you are yet to get back to me. Kindly do soonest.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Buddhar(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
bry8ted:

I have sent my details to your mail but you are yet to get back to me. Kindly do soonest. Tanx
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buddhar:

I have sent my details to your mail but you are yet to get back to me. Kindly do soonest. Tanx
what is ur email address sir
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Buddhar(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2015
bry8ted:

what is ur email address sir
Olabodeadebayo@gmail.com
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
if you have or know anyone with big capacities (20000 of birds or more) and the farm is within Ogun and Oyo state, please forward the farmers contacts to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by xcoxco: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello I have sent u a mail but no response still whats happening . Hope to hear from yuo soon
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
xcoxco:
Hello I have sent u a mail but no response still whats happening . Hope to hear from you soon
So sorry bro av responded to ur mail. Check your inbox. Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Tmex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
mail sent.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by boluwajokosegun: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
@bry8ted, no reply from u, my email is eesteeresources@gmail.com thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
am so sorry. I had a stressful journey to sokoto will respond to ur mails tomoro. indicate if u av not be contacted on call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Oil Plantation And Management / How To Raise Broiler Birds / Get Your Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.