Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real (4626 Views)

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING / Castor Seeds Plantations Contract Farming Re-open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by Broiler: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
bry8ted:
am so sorry. I had a stressful journey to sokoto will respond to ur mails tomoro. indicate if u av not be contacted on call.
I've not been contacted. Mine is cab_nation@yahoo.com
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Broiler:
I've not been contacted. Mine is cab_nation@yahoo.com
am yet to get your mail sir.
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
bry8ted:
if you have or know anyone with big capacities (20000 of birds or more) and the farm is within Ogun and Ibadan please forward the farmers contacts to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
@bry8ted, no reply from u, my email is eesteeresources@gmail.com thanks
Your number is not available can you come up with different number aside from the two numbers. Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by xcoxco: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello I have sent my number to u but not call whats up my number again is 08150458868 will be waiting thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by boluwajokosegun: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mine is 08120528950 & 08136650972 thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by bry8ted(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
bry8ted:
if you have or know anyone with big capacities (20000 of birds or more) and the farm is within Ogun and Oyo state, please forward the farmers contacts to oyeb.tolu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by GlobusResources: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello Everyone.

Thank you for this discussion.

Let me take this opportunity to say that we are for real smiley. we are a reputed organisation dealing in Poultry and Seafood.

coming to the discussion, yes we are successfully into broiler contract farming/ integration already and intend to take the benefit to as many farmers as possible to give them a platform to practice poultry farming and earn returns.

This model of poultry farming has been a successful one across the globe and we wish to replicate the same in Nigeria.

It will be arrangement which will involve a wage contract between an integrator(us) who supplies the intermediate inputs and takes back the output (as per pre decided terms) and a poultry farmer who provides inputs such as administration, rearing and care taking

The farmer as a caretaker gets a predetermined Growing charge (GC) provided all the agreed parameters are met.

Anybody interested can give us a call on the below number and can visit our office anytime during the day to have a detailed discussion.

Globus Resources Limited.
No.49, Apapa Oshodi Expressway,
Ijeshatedo,
Ijesha
Lagos
M:08032447528

1 Like

Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by wellmax(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
GlobusResources:
Hello Everyone.

Thank you for this discussion.

Let me take this opportunity to say that we are for real smiley. we are a reputed organisation dealing in Poultry and Seafood.

coming to the discussion, yes we are successfully into broiler contract farming/ integration already and intend to take the benefit to as many farmers as possible to give them a platform to practice poultry farming and earn returns.

This model of poultry farming has been a successful one across the globe and we wish to replicate the same in Nigeria.

It will be arrangement which will involve a wage contract between an integrator(us) who supplies the intermediate inputs and takes back the output (as per pre decided terms) and a poultry farmer who provides inputs such as administration, rearing and care taking

The farmer as a caretaker gets a predetermined Growing charge (GC) provided all the agreed parameters are met.

Anybody interested can give us a call on the below number and can visit our office anytime during the day to have a detailed discussion.

Globus Resources Limited.
No.49, Apapa Oshodi Expressway,
Ijeshatedo,
Ijesha
Lagos
M:08032447528

I am interested
Re: Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real by okoroemeka(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
very nice concept for farmers but unfortunately I cannot participate because our farm is in imo state and that rules us out,I guess the planners are just avioding unnecessary logistics headache which is understandable considering the condition of the roads , police problems,insecurity,the list is endless,I was shocked when coming back from Lagos to see local vigilantee armed with muskets and Dane gun in Edo state blocking the high way 40 meters from a sars check point, sometimes what is happening in this country has an uncanny resemblance to a zoo during feeding time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Raise Broiler Birds / Catfish Farming - Getting It Right / Palm Oil Plantation And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.