Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It (594 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) / Origin Of Common Nigerian Pidgin Words (i.e., Igbo, Yoruba, Or Hausa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It by xprimate(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
1 Lord! Do not pass me by- Your friends and colleagues at office have been collecting packages and allowances since last week and nothing for you. When e manage come won reach your turn, na their query come enter: where is ur driving licenses, your employment letter and birth certificate Nko?...
2 it is well : your rent just expire, your wife just deliver 4 for hospital and your first son never go school since last month and you just receiver your sack letter today.
3 Abraham blessing are mine-your neighbor just wine 2 Million from baba ijebu for the first time he played it and na you borrow am the money way him take play am.
4 it shall be permanent- the contract you have been looking for since last year has been awarded to you with 100% payment upfront. Now EFCC come dey reason the matter, come dey say e no pass through due process.
5 Baba God may your will be don- Ok you don borrow 10 million from bank take do election campaign. You don settle boys and the god father don give you assurance. Omo on the election day, you no even see ballot box, in fact INEC officials no even come talk more of election holding. One hours later for TV you come dey hear say your opponent don win by a land slid. Your call your god father phone you come dey hear � the number you are calling does not exist�.
5 I know God has a plan for me: It took you 5 JAMB to enter school, four years course you do an for Six years and you come manage graduate. Its 4 years since you graduated and you don turn job application expert. Single interview dem never invite you come.
Re: Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol. Hilarious
Re: Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It by CountDracula(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
I knw u mean dis to be funny. But somehow it just lost its humor along d way
Re: Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It by xprimate(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ahhh ekpele which one touch you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Played The Three Cards Momey Doubler Game / Why Do We Wait 7 Days To Name Our New Born Babies? / Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.