Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Need A Loan Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need A Loan Urgently (1138 Views)

100k Loan Urgently Needed, Collateral Available / Need Loan Urgently / Need A Loan Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan Urgently by demoly: 5:51pm On May 07, 2009
please can somebody in the house tell or assist me in getting a loan of about n300, 000 to start my online biz.
Re: Need A Loan Urgently by Thadude(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2009
Go to your bank an discuss with the manager, but if you are not a regular customer or not known it will be difficult.
It is important for the youths to get themselves known in their banks and start a relationship with the bank staff because of situations like this. With the absence of ID card data base and effective policing banks will be taking a great risk giving out a loan without a confirmable colateral even when intended for good purpose. This is what the govt has denied the people of!, that is why loans keep going to the who is who in the society. Cos' they are believe to be trackable cos' such people will always make headline news.

Also consider the high interest rate before going for the loan. Otherwise family members and personal friends will be ur best bet since 300,000 isnt much.
Re: Need A Loan Urgently by demoly: 5:01pm On May 12, 2009
thanks very much THA DUDE for your brotherly advice, i would stick to want you told me.
Re: Need A Loan Urgently by ifyalways(f): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
demoly:

please can somebody in the house tell or assist me in getting a loan of about n300, 000 to start my online biz.
My brother,u really want take loan for Online biz?
Make u dey very careful sha,extremely careful,make u no go hook,think die.
Taking a loan for biz ,good oo ,but not for something like Online biz undecided
If u somehow get the loan,i wud advice u dont put in the whole of ur money into the biz,abeg ooo.Start with maybe half of the money and give yourself some months b4 u can decide on the way to go.
i don yarn my own. undecided
Re: Need A Loan Urgently by Phemour: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
na waoooo
Re: Need A Loan Urgently by adevo: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2012
please where can one get a loan for transport business please help out here.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Without Start Up Capital / Get The Very Best In DJ Service For All Your Occasions & Events / Original Raytek Minitemp MT6 Infrared Thermometer At N6,500 With Free Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.