Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Hell Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hell Scam (2954 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / What The Hell Is Xmas?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hell Scam by MizJanet(f): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
has anyone ever observe this crazy stuff regarding all this visions and hallucinations of hell .... They only claim to see popular people just to make publicity e.g saw an arch - bishop in hell , saw pope in hell , saw actress this and that in hell , saw Nigerian Actor this and that , saw a popular musician in Hell .

This kind of hallucinations quickly make news stories in the media since they involve popular people .

Have you also noticed ?

5 Likes

Re: The Hell Scam by ikubch(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
MizJanet:
has anyone ever observe this crazy stuff regarding all this visions and hallucinations of hell .... They only claim to see popular people just to make publicity e.g saw an arch - bishop in hell , saw pope in hell , saw actress this and that in hell , saw Nigerian Actor this and that , saw a popular musician in Hell .

This kind of hallucinations quickly make news stories in the media since they involve popular people .

Have you also noticed ?
Check my signature background. Ignorance even among the very educated baffles me. I refuse to understand the masses.

1 Like

Re: The Hell Scam by Kudducini(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2015
I Dont Believe They Really Saw Hell Cos If Hell Is To Be In Existence How Could They See Celebs And Bishops Admist Billions Of People They Themselves No Burn For Hell Cos I've Heard How Terrifying The Heat Of Hell Is
Re: The Hell Scam by MizJanet(f): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2015
ikubch:

Check my signature background. Ignorance even among the very educated baffles me. I refuse to understand the masses.

You are on point

1 Like

Re: The Hell Scam by MizJanet(f): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Kudducini:
I Dont Believe They Really Saw Hell Cos If Hell Is To Be In Existence How Could They See Celebs And Bishops Admist Billions Of People They Themselves No Burn For Hell Cos I've Heard How Terrifying The Heat Of Hell Is
Re: The Hell Scam by MizJanet(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Kudducini:

That shows the extent those hypocrites will go just to tell lies .

2 Likes

Re: The Hell Scam by Kudducini(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Perhars They Want Fame In Their Name
Re: The Hell Scam by Princewell2012(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Nobody is in hellfire now, if people are in hell fire so who are those that are going to be resurrected on the last day according to 1 and 2 thesolonians

Hell is simply a land for the dead, everybody that died will first go there.

Even Jesus also go there when he died.
Now does it mean he was also tormented with fire

2 Likes

Re: The Hell Scam by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
You can make your life a hell or bliss. I would expect intelligent people to realize there is no such place but a state of mind.
Re: The Hell Scam by mrZENographer: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
MizJanet:

Have you also noticed ?

I read from the book of Matthew 11:16
But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. shocked The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. cry But wisdom is justified of her children.
Re: The Hell Scam by mrZENographer: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Princewell2012:
Nobody is in hellfire now, if people are in hell fire so who are those that are going to be resurrected on the last day according to 1 and 2 thesolonians

Anybody who dies in sin goes to hellfire. In the White throne judgement, hell and sinners shall be cast into lake of fire.

Revelations 20:13 'And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Come to THE LORDS CHOSEN @ IJESHA Bustop Expressway. And hear the undiluted word of God. And come with great expectaions for solutions to your problems as well. For God of CHOSEN is the GOD OF POWER.

The G.O's name: Pastor Lazarus Mouka.
Re: The Hell Scam by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
MizJanet:

Have you also noticed ?

There is a general misunderstanding of many things in the Nigerian church and one of those is afterlife events .

What the bible clearly teach is that all souls will go hades when they die i.e. the place of the dead.

Jesus suggested that hades is divided into two parts - paradise and hell. Jesus said that both sides are seprated by a big gulf so that one could not cross to another. He suggested that in paradise there is rest and in hell there is torment.

The bible however suggests that hell is not the permanent home of any soul. In revelations 20 it states that " hell gave up those who are in it " and hell itself was destroyed in the lake of fire.

The bible teaches resurrection of the dead. And certainly resurrection from hell.

However there is a confusion about the souls in paradise - many protestants churches claim there is no more paradise rather souls go directly to heaven after death. This claim is based on the teaching that Jesus ascended to heaven and so every believer would ascend when they die. Infact some deny resurrection of the saints rather they teach that the saints will simply return with Christ since they are already in heaven.

To those visions you talk about, many of them are fake or as you rightly said product of imagination when you compare the whole story with the bible teaching.
Re: The Hell Scam by mrZENographer: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
@Kudducini It is the celebrities that people of the world usually copy things from or look up to. Is it wrong if God is showing people that the leader of a sect or movement is in hellfire so that the people should stop following that way to death? IS IT BAD? undecided

.......................................................................................................
COME to THE LORDS CHOSEN @ Ijesha Bustop. God is alive and powerful.
Re: The Hell Scam by ojuu4u(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=mrZENographer post=39486386]

Anybody who dies in sin goes to hellfire. In the White throne judgement, hell and sinners shall be cast into lake of fire.

Revelations 20:13 'And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Come to THE LORDS CHOSEN @ IJESHA Bustop Expressway. And hear the undiluted word of God. And come with great expectaions for solutions to your problems as well. For God of CHOSEN is the GOD OF POWER.

Very unfortunate u dnt knw how to correlate issue nd how to interprete bible.
Re: The Hell Scam by Kudducini(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
mrZENographer:
@Kudducini It is the celebrities that people of the world usually copy things from or look up to. Is it wrong if God is showing people that the leader of a sect or movement is in hellfire so that the people should stop following that way to death? IS IT BAD? undecided

.......................................................................................................
COME to THE LORDS CHOSEN @ Ijesha Bustop. God is alive and powerful.

I Never Said Its Bad But How Come She Saw Them They Saw Them And Dont Get Burnt
Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
the funny thing is that they all have different description of hell and heaven..
Re: The Hell Scam by Shollyps(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
the funny thing is that they all have different description of hell and heaven..
lol...na virgin full one heaven..

na song things for the other heaven

..which one we go believe shev?...I will prefer that of virgin sha
Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shollyps:
lol...na virgin full one heaven..

na song things for the other heaven

..which one we go believe shev?...I will prefer that of virgin sha
u fit go that one sha... But dey should have given us d one filled wit virgin males for us ladies..cheesy
Re: The Hell Scam by johnydon22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
u fit go that one sha... But dey should have given us d one filled wit virgin males for us ladies..cheesy
Am a virgin male **Covers face** grin.
Re: The Hell Scam by MizJanet(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
belabela:

Jesus suggested that hades is divided into two parts - paradise and hell hades Jesus said that both sides are seprated by a big gulf so that one could not cross to another. He suggested that in paradise there is rest and in hell hades there is torment.

The bible however suggests that hell is not the permanent home of any soul. In revelations 20 it states that " hell gave up those who are in it " and hell itself was destroyed in the lake of fire.

@ red ... False . The bible Jesus never said hades IS DIVIDED INTO TWO . Infact , you dont make any sense since you are telling us that hades is divided into paradise and hades (repetition) . Lol

- @ blue , if there is torment in hades (hell) , that means Jesus was in torment - Act 2:31

** @green , you mean hell will be burning forever in the lake of fire ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Am a virgin male **Covers face** grin.
looooooooool.
Re: The Hell Scam by Princewell2012(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
mrZENographer:

And what do you understand by that phrase, this is the second death?

Job said if a man died shall he live again........ Job 14;14
Re: The Hell Scam by johnydon22(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
looooooooool.
No be you want your own share of male virgins? undecided
Re: The Hell Scam by Princewell2012(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
belabela:

There is a general misunderstanding of many things in the Nigerian church and one of those is afterlife events .

What the bible clearly teach is that all souls will go hades when they die i.e. the place of the dead.

Jesus suggested that hades is divided into two parts - paradise and hell. Jesus said that both sides are seprated by a big gulf so that one could not cross to another. He suggested that in paradise there is rest and in hell there is torment.

The bible teaches resurrection of the dead. And certainly resurrection from hell.

However there is a confusion about the souls in paradise - many protestants churches claim there is no more paradise rather souls go directly to heaven after death. This claim is based on the teaching that Jesus ascended to heaven and so every believer would ascend when they die. Infact some deny resurrection of the saints rather they teach that the saints will simply return with Christ since they are already in heaven.

To those visions you talk about, many of them are fake or as you rightly said product of imagination when you compare the whole story with the bible teaching.

Hell is divided into two paradise and hell (hades)
really so paradise is now under the ground? unbelievable. grin
belabela:

belabela:

belabela:

really so paradise is now under the ground? unbelievable.
Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:
No be you want your own share of male virgins? undecided
yes oo.. But thev not created my own heaven
Re: The Hell Scam by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
yes oo.. But thev not created my own heaven

What other heaven is better than here now wink .
Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:

What other heaven is better than here now wink .
how many virgins will u provide for me here na.. I want to go where it will be surplus,shey u getgrin
Re: The Hell Scam by johnydon22(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
how many virgins will u provide for me here na.. I want to go where it will be surplus,shey u getgrin

I am surplus grin .
Re: The Hell Scam by Krystalzkris(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:

I am surplus grin .
lmaocheesy goodnight
Re: The Hell Scam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Princewell2012:

There are two mirrors in the image. The images are not seen by another. Does that mean no mirror is seen by any image?
Re: The Hell Scam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:

I am surplus grin .
Good one JOHNydon2HOMAS... grin grin grin

thoniameek hw far? just hailing.. grin
Re: The Hell Scam by jared007: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2015
MizJanet:

Have you also noticed ?
mama wouldn't it be wise to pretend hell is real? You ve nothing to loose in the after-life if u got there and saw dat hell is trully not real but YOU VE EVERYTHING TO LOOSE IF U DISCOVERED HELL IN THE AFTER-LIFE AND WEREN'T PREPARED! Are u born anew?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ / 150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation / Woes Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.