Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ (2953 Views)

How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Ahmadgani(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2016
A former pastor with the synagogue Church of All
Nation has revealed how the founder of the
ministry, Prophet T B Joshua nearly killed him
while serving under him.

The estranged member of the church revealed
that the man of God is so heartless that he
subjects pastors under him to untold hardship by
flogging them with horse whip, otherwise known
as ‘koboko’ at any slightest mistake.

He recalled how he was forced to accuse a lady
of committing fornication; and the man of God
allegedly grinded pepper and inserted it into her
private part.

The pastor in a 20-minute footage recalled how
he bought four wheelchairs for the church, which
were used in performing fake miracles.
He said, “When I joined the Synagogue Church
many years ago, I thought I had met a saviour
but unfortunately, I never knew was on a journey
into hell.

“In 1997 after I went for a crusade in Ghana I
became so close to him (Joshua) following my
performances and I was subsequently asked to
join the Disciples.

“I was gradually brain washed never to eat meat,
fish and many things, I fact, I was gradually
introduced into humiliating peoples.

“I remember a time when we had to wrongly
accuse a lady of committing fornication and she
was brought to the Disciples stack naked and
pepper was grinded, mixed with water and
inserted into her vagina.”

The controversial preacher came under heavy
criticisms following his recent prophecy that
Hillary Clinton of the Democrat would win the
just concluded presidential election in the US.

But his prediction hit the cross bar as Donald
Trump of the Republican was eventually declared
winner.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/21/t-b-joshua-inserted-pepper-ladys-vagina-fornication-ex-synagogue-pastor-alleges-video/

1 Like

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by seunlayi(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2016
How come
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Mumu double-face journalists...

Very soon, they will all match themselves to Synagogue (like those NDLEA guys) to knee and beg him.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Nutase: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2016
shocked
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by midolian(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:
Mumu double-face journalists...

Very soon, they will all match themselves to Synagogue (like those NDLEA guys) to knee and beg him.
Beg who? The one who mistook a huge man by the name Donald trump for a slim woman by the name Hilary Clinton in his vision?

I wld rather be a pagan than worship the god that gave him that revelation.

T. B. J is a scam bro!

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Damibiz(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Once it is between Men of God Nd God himself,i dont talk,who am i to judge,HOLY SPIRIT,TAKE OVER THE MATTER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by midolian(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Damibiz:
Once it is between Men of God Nd God himself,i dont talk,who am i to judge,HOLY SPIRIT,TAKE OVER THE MATTER
person put pepper for woman toto, u dey say who are u to talk. Its btw the Men of God and God himself...lol

Abeg if na ya wife or daughter dem rub pepper for hin toto like dat, na same thing u go dey talk? Chai!

Na pple like u make some pple no wan belong to any religion.

1 Like

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by TeamSimple(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Could this be true
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Damibiz(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2016
The problem started from the girl,why she go allow them put Atarodo for her power house ?
midolian:
person put pepper for woman toto, u dey say who are u to talk. Its btw the Men of God and God himself...lol

Abeg if na ya wife or daughter dem rub pepper for hin toto like dat, na same thing u go dey talk? Chai!

Na pple like u make some pple no wan belong to any religion.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Beg who? The one who mistook a huge man by the name Donald trump for a slim woman by the name Hilary Clinton in his vision?

T. B. J is a scam bro!

I'm not speaking based on mere sentiments or hearsays.

A group of NDLEA guys went to SCOAN in the early '20s LIVE on TV to beg Prophet T.B Joshua for accusing him wrongly.

Majority of these folks who go about saying nonsense about him end up in his church to plead and cry like babies.

Let me ask you, why do you call him a scam?

You really think a scam (i.e. fake and unreal miracles) can maintain a Church for over 30 years and still growing with both international and local crowd?

You sef think am, can you lie to the same sets of people and perform fake miracles for 30 years +?
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by midolian(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Damibiz:
The problem started from the girl,why she go allow them put Atarodo for her power house ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by felixomor: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2016
The name of the OP writing this speaks volumes.

Selective journalism.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2016
The 30year estimate is in fact wrong. T.B Joshua started his ministry right from his secondary school days (he spent only 1 year).

When you say T.B Joshua is fake, you have to be specific. Fake as in? in what sense?

He has about 2.5 million fans on Facebook.

He is YouTube most popular pastor

Emmanuel TV is Africa's largest Christian television network and one of the largest in the world.

He has the most subscribe largest Christian network on YouTube.

One of his videos has 300 million views (Larger than Nigeria's entire population) and one of the largest views ever seen on a Christian scene.

You sit in your parlour, you don't even know his Church in Ikotun, and you all call him fake.

You need more than hearsays to prove that these massive achievements were earned on LIES and "Scam."

You need more than sentiments to prove that, a small boy that started his Ministerial work in Arigidi-Akoko village in Ondo state, and ended up in Ikotun, Lagos and the entire world without a formal education, is FAKE. I really need to know what people mean when they call him fake. Why don't you FAKE it too, and see how miserable you would become.

Some things are better left unsaid. Even if you don't believe him, allow those who do breath.

As for the OP, being a Muslim is enough reason for you to hate him. You even hate the REAL prophets, so no surprises. I know if you had the opportunity to kill him, you will but his God or god pass you. So deal with it.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Luukasz(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Some bigot and ignorant minds will keep saying religion is of God. I wont stop saying it there's only one religion deism it is everyother religion is a sham God distaste.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by mrmrmister: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Ahmadgani:

The pastor in a 20-minute footage recalled how
he bought four wheelchairs for the church, which
were used in performing fake miracles.
Where is the 20 min footage. I'm not afraid to ask.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:
The 30year estimate is in fact wrong. T.B Joshua started his ministry right from his secondary school days (he spent only 1 year).

When you say T.B Joshua is fake, you have to be specific. Fake as in? in what sense?

Emmanuel TV is Africa's largest Christian television network and one of the largest in the world.

He has the most subscribe largest Christian network on YouTube in the world.

One of his videos has 300 million views (Larger than Nigeria's entire population).

You sit in your parlour, you don't even know his Church in Ikotun, and you all call him fake.

You need more than hearsays to prove that these massive achievements were earned on LIES and "Scam."

You need more than sentiments to prove that, a small boy that started his Ministerial work in Arigidi-Akoko village in Ondo state, and ended up in Ikotun, Lagos and the entire world without a formal education, is FAKE. I really need to know what people mean when they call him fake. Why don't you FAKE it too, and see how miserable you would become.

Some things are better left unsaid. Even if you don't believe him, allow those who do breath.

As for the OP, being a Muslim is enough reason for you to hate him. You even hate the REAL prophets, so no surprises.
You sound pained from what you just typed.

Did you forget fake people tend to live larger than life lives until they're busted?

Never forget, Gangdam Style had 1.5 billion Youtube views, so?

Dude, all you're saying is listing T.B Joshua's achievements. And that's exactly what it is, achievements.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by orunto27: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
This Piece is a lie and a Fabrication of The Jealous.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:

T. B. J is a scam bro!
You mean the man who only prophesy about doom but couldn't prophesy about the doom that will happen in his own backyard?

1 Like

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
You sound pained from what you just typed.

Did you forget fake people tend to live larger than life lives until they're busted?

Never forget, Gangdam Style had 1.5 billion Youtube views, so?

Dude, all you're saying is listing T.B Joshua's achievements. And that's exactly what it is, achievements.

You have said nothing. What does it mean to "FAKE" something?

Why do you think he is FAKE?

We are talking about religion here not some hiphop stunts. What has Gangdam style got to do with being fake, real or T.B Joshua?
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

You have said nothing. What does it mean to "FAKE" something?

Why do you think he is FAKE?
Cheap Publicity bro, the Spirit of God doesn't need to be validated by people for it to work.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Cheap Publicity bro, the Spirit of God doesn't need to be validated by people for it to work.

Does the publicity invalidates the miracles?

I'm one of those who do not know whether his miracles are from God or not. But a lot of people actually believe his congregation are being paid to act, fall, fake healing..etc.. These are the most miserable people I've ever come across in life.

Common sense is enough reason to know that T.B Joshua would never do that.. Or has he being paying Presidents of nations who come to see him.

The other category of people who hate him are those with very small and tiny minds. They believe because their pastors don't/can't heal a blind man, any other person who does must be FAKE. These category of people are the most miserable of all.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
You mean the man who only prophesy about doom but couldn't prophesy about the doom that will happen in his own backyard?

He is not God, only God knows everything. You set high expectations for him, yet you don't believe the little ones he has done.

If he had seen the doom at his backyard, you'd still come back to query him on why he didn't prophesy about what you will eat for dinner.

It is clear you don't believe his works. Allow him be... he may be fake to you, but definitely not to his followers, in millions. That's all that matters.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Does the publicity invalidates the miracles?

I'm one of those who do not know whether his miracles are from God or not. But a lot of people actually believe his congregation are being paid to act, fall, fake healing..etc.. These are the most miserable people I've ever come across in life.

Common sense is enough reason to know that T.B Joshua would never do that.. Or has he being paying Presidents of nations who come to see him.

The other category of people who hate him are those with very small and tiny minds. They believe because their pastors don't/can't heal a blind man, any other person who does must be FAKE. These category of people are the most miserable of all.
Common sense should know when to smell fakeness and cheap publicity.

I'm been in the so called congregation many times. I've stood when many were 'slayed' in the spirit. Then I ask myself: "why didn't I fall?". How come people are falling and I'm standing, then I was told because I wasn't ready to accept the Spirit that's why I didn't fall.

Now tell me what manner of nonsense is that? Common sense doesn't mean one should be full blown stupid. Unlike many Nigerians, I ask questions. I don't and will never swallow anything a person say hook, line and sinker.

Any who hate on Joshua do so on their own volition. Personally I don't hate him, I just believe he's good at selling religion to the foolish ones.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Common sense should know when to smell fakeness and cheap publicity.

I'm been in the so called congregation many times. I've stood when many were 'slayed' in the spirit. Then I ask myself: "why didn't I fall?". How come people are falling and I'm standing, then I was told because I wasn't ready to accept the Spirit that's why I didn't fall.

Now tell me what manner of nonsense is that? Common sense doesn't mean one should be full blown stupid. Unlike many Nigerians, I ask questions. I don't and will never swallow anything a person say hook, line and sinker.

Any who hate on Joshua do so on their own volition. Personally I don't hate him, I just believe he's good at selling religion to the foolish ones.

I won't engage you with anymore conversation until you mention the name of your pastor and church.

I know how you folks act.. Some of you are Muslims; atheists; some have never been born again or been to any Church but you come here criticizing everything about the beliefs of others while acting as though you worship the true GOD.

Some Christians here may fall for your antics, but I don't.

Just look at the OP, seeing the name, you'd know he has always hated Christianity right from his mother's womb. Others will engage him in religious (Christian) conversations without knowing he has a very different mindset and plan. He should be on the Muslim/Islam thread, but f00lishness and need to criticize Christianity won't allow him focus.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

He is not God, only God knows everything. You set high expectations for him, yet you don't believe the little ones he has done.

If he had seen the doom at his backyard, you'd still come back to query him on why he didn't prophesy about what you will eat for dinner.

It is clear you don't believe his works. Allow him be... he may be fake to you, but definitely not to his followers, in millions. That's all that matters.
What's high about what he prophesy? If he can see doom over a thousand miles away, surely he should be able to see doom right in his own backyard. Never forget, "charity begins at home".

I'll leave men like him alone the moment his followers stop accusing me of being a sinner because I chose to live a different life from theirs.

Tell me, must one be a christian? Must one be a believer of Christ? Must one believe in Heaven and Hell?

People (christians) should know the moment they started preaching Hell fire for those who aren't christians, they made themselves open to all manner of lampooning.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

I won't engage you with anymore conversation until you mention the name of your pastor and church.

I know how you folks act.. Some of you are Muslims; atheists; some have never been born again or been to any Church but you come here criticizing everything about the beliefs of others while acting as though you worship the true GOD.

Some Christians here may fall for your antics, but I don't.
Oh do shut up! When the likes of you are faced with reason, you run wild and start engaging in all manner of rhetoric.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
What's high about what he prophesy? If he can see doom over a thousand miles away, surely he should be able to see doom right in his own backyard. Never forget, "charity begins at home".

I'll leave men like him alone the moment his followers stop accusing me of being a sinner because I chose to live a different life from theirs.

Tell me, must one be a christian? Must one be a believer of Christ? Must one believe in Heaven and Hell?

People (christians) should know the moment they started preaching Hell fire for those who aren't christians, they made themselves open to all manner of lampooning.

I regret engaging you with a serious conversation. I never knew you are a born Antichrist. Now run away and never come back.

My guesses were right after all. I know una type well well... unserious bigots pretending and acting like CLEAN Christians.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Please flee from your abstract way of thinking. The likes of you reek from massive lobotomization from the nigerian clergy.

They've used their cheap parlour tricks to put you and your kind in hallucinations. That's why you can't think straight.

So like the typical christian, when faced with reason and logic, they run and label you an anti-christ because you fail to swallow their dogmatic way of thinking and docile way of doing things.

You should regret the day you decided to make a fool of yourself by subjecting yourself to be used for the experiment of religious lobotomization.

Acidosis:

I regret engaging you with a serious conversation. I never knew you are a born Antichrist. Now run away and never come back.

My guesses were right after all. I know una type well well... unserious bigots pretending and acting like CLEAN Christians.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
[s]Please flee from your abstract way of thinking. The likes of you reek from massive lobotomization from the nigerian clergy.

They've used their cheap parlour tricks to put you and your kind in hallucinations. That's why you can't think straight.

So like the typical christian, when faced with reason and logic, they run and label you an anti-christ because you fail to swallow their dogmatic way of thinking and docile way of doing things.

You should regret the day you decided to make a fool of yourself by subjecting yourself to be used for the experiment of religious lobotomization.
[/s]

But I'm enjoying every bit of the experiments... Is it paining you sir?

grin grin

"You people" should beg Seun Osewa to open a section for you so you can criticize yourselves (if you actually have anything to talk about).

Stop disguising as Christians to criticize the real Christians. I would have continued to f00l around if I had not torn the mask on your face.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by SalomonKane: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

But I'm enjoying every bit of the experiments... Is it paining you sir?

grin grin

"You people" should beg Seun Osewa to open a section for you so you can criticize yourselves (if you actually have anything to talk about).

Stop disguising as Christians to criticize the real Christians. I would have continued to f00l around if I had not torn the mask on your face.
How can it pain me, who in their right mind will openly admit to being experimental lab rats?

Dude, you're not well programmed. If you are, you'd know not everyone is as gullible and narrow minded as you are.

Imagine you saying the emboldened. It shows just how much religious lobotomization you've been subjected to. That's why you're narrow minded and you will never see what's in front of you.

I wonder who in their right mind will want to be labelled a christian when all they ever do is shove their misery down each other's throat.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Ahmadgani(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

He has the most subscribe largest Christian network on YouTube.

One of his videos has 300 million views (Larger than Nigeria's entire population) and one of the largest views ever seen on a Christian scene.

As for the OP, being a Muslim is enough reason for you to hate him. You even hate the REAL prophets, so no surprises. I know if you had the opportunity to kill him, you will but his God or god pass you. So deal with it.

wrong wrong wrong, I am not a fanatic and I do not hate him. I understand that you are pained but you need to be rational.

misconceptions

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No End To This World : Life Goes On Forever / Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Questions For Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.