Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? (698 Views)

Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match / Should Nigeria Go For A Foreign Coach?? What's your opinion? / Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Nairalanders if u are Chelsea coach what will u do to solve Chelsea current problem? I will work it out in training, secondly, we shouldn't have sold cech
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by crazyabbey(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2015
I will change the Chelsea Jersey from Blue to Green cheesy
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by OVI75(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2015
I wl sell terry.
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
crazyabbey:
I will change the Chelsea Jersey from Blue to Green cheesy
grin u need a bottle of otapiapia (ratkiller)
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2015
i will just plant bomb inside their airplane wen they re going for their weekend match features and start afresh from there
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
basically the problem is changing room.solve that and the boys will start scoring goals.I will sell falcao for a younger defender to play in front of the terry and Ivanovich and get a swiper in the midfield.
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by Haywhymido(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Reshuffle the team. Sticking to d same first eleven thru out last season worn those players out. Dat is the only reason l like benitez.
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by bettermike: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just change some of the ideology. Everyone have become relaxed. No more professionalism like when the likes of lampard was there. Being the best isn't enough. Keep trying to outdo yourself. This, Chelsea players didn't do.

Number 2, return to the basics. Teach your players how to pass, hold ball, shooting practice etc. A clean and swift passing team always has a chance. Also, any player unwilling to defend after losing the ball, like hazard does, should be totally discouraged.

Number 3, make hazard work or dispose him next January. He is fast becoming a major problem for Chelsea progress this season.

I can say more but, if Morinho wants more of my opinion, let him contact me. My advice will always be free.

I love you morinho. No matter what.
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by litetias(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettermike:
Just change some of the ideology. Everyone have become relaxed. No more professionalism like when the likes of lampard was there. Being the best isn't enough. Keep trying to outdo yourself. This, Chelsea players didn't do.

Number 2, return to the basics. Teach your players how to pass, hold ball, shooting practice etc. A clean and swift passing team always has a chance. Also, any player unwilling to defend after losing the ball, like hazard does, should be totally discouraged.

Number 3, make hazard work or dispose him next January. He is fast becoming a major problem for Chelsea progress this season.

I can say more but, if Morinho wants more of my opinion, let him contact me. My advice will always be free.

I love you morinho. No matter what.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by litetias(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Haywhymido:
Reshuffle the team. Sticking to d same first eleven thru out last season worn those players out. Dat is the only reason l like benitez.

I agree with you. Those players can't play anything this season because emotionally and physically they are drained from the exertions of last season.
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by litetias(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
saintuu:
i will just plant bomb inside their airplane wen they re going for their weekend match features and start afresh from there

Wicked!
Re: If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? by Raindrop0442(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Call TB Joshua to pray for them

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or Becoming A Mess (Phillip Lahm) / Messi Celebrates Suarez / NPFL: Plateau United Vs Niger Tornadoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.