Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number (1663 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by icedfire(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
good afternoon all, please I need someone here to help me. I used the jobberman CV review to to see how recruiters view my cv and the outcome shocked me. the review was wonderful except that the ATS software choose a name among my references as my name and the phone number attached to the referee as my phone number. I have not gotten any invite for test with this cv. please how do I correct this and how can u get another site to help me review the cv
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by KnowMore: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Try reloading the page and try it again.
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahha, this post got me cracking, ur cv must be superb!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by MacMaster01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by lantessy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Awon iya at work.
Better pray hard
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 30, 2015
I think your case is spiritual... lemme give u TB joshua's number or maybe lalasticlala has a solution to your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by icedfire(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2015
maiahsaiah:
Hahahahahahahha, this post got me cracking, ur cv must be superb!!!
ajixkhid1:
Awon iya at work.
Better pray hard
tobimillar:
I think your case is spiritual... lemme give u TB joshua's number or maybe lalasticlala has a solution to your problem

you know what am going thru may sound like a joke and all I asked for is honest help. it's better you view without commenting than this trash you wrote here... all I need us help...anyways always remember that karma is a bitch

KnowMore:
Try reloading the page and try it again.
how do I reload the page and try again? because I opened another account with jobberman and. I tried doing a cv review with the new account but I was told my CV is already with them
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by icedfire(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
still waiting for help
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by junglej: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Guys, does jobberman really work? I know someone with an excellent CV (grad from a very good school and 15 years experience), sent over 50 job app, and never got one interview invite. Except for dem scammers calling. I wonder how they get peoples numbers
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by zlatan(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Also had a similar issue, my address was used as my name so I'm also confused
Re: Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number by icedfire(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Please who will help, still no solution in sight for me

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You’re A Slave Instead Of An Employee / How I Got Disengaged. / Erisco Foods Limited Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.