Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Naija Deadbeat Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Deadbeat Dad (884 Views)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / Era Of The Deadbeat. / 9ja Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Deadbeat Dad by pinkywall: 9:42pm On May 07, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello people, i married a nigerian guy after a hard relatiionship with him. I decided to forgive him and marry him because we have a child together. I live in America and he lives in Nigeria. I Started to file his papers for him to come and join me here. In the meantime, I was traveling back and forth to visit him in Nigeria. On one of my visit to Nigeria, I found out he was cheating and spending time with other women. I was very angry and still forgave him. The last straw was when he dumped me a week before christmas to be with the other woman. apparentely this new woman is a sugar mama. she bought him a car, he lives with her and her children from a previous relationship (free rent) He is not paying child support for the child I have with him, instead he's gallivanting in 9ja with this woman and his friends, buying new clothes for himself and the worst he's paying school fees for his siblings in 9ja and not his own child.
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by sistajay(f): 9:55pm On May 07, 2009
Call him all the names under the sun, if it will make you feel better, he's livin his life please live yours. FORGET HIM
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by sistawoman: 9:59pm On May 07, 2009
Please sista, please sista, please sista

Let it go

Let it go

Let it go

Let it go

Stop it he is in 9ja now with his suga mama or what ever doing what he do. You cant get to him. Just rasie your baby and keep it moving. There is nothing you can do. All you doin is making the rest of us american women look bad.

Hold you head up high and stop posting topics about him and what he doing over there.

File for divorce.
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by tboy1(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2009
na wa oooooo, all u ladies sha
nigeria men dis, nigerian men dat . . . jeeeez
when u were enjoying ur time wit him did u think of coming to nairaland?
you ppl should leave nigerian men ALONE abeg
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2009
Sister,do u really think u needed to b told wat 2 do . . . .4get him n mov on wit yr life!!

if u can't,wel then mayb 120 days fasting n prayers might help change him.
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by whitelexi(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2009
@Poster: u have not said everything. I find it difficult to understand why he will leave u and the papers u r filing for him, what happened?
You had a difficult relationship before marriage. . . how and why?
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by mntpaul(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2009
Hi Pinky, it sounds like your feeling combination of hurt and angry, because you significant other has abandoned you?
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On May 08, 2009
whitelexi:

I find it difficult to understand why he will leave u and the papers u r filing for him, what happened?

The man favoured one situation to the other is all. One one had, one woman is willing to give him American citizenship. On the other, another woman is willing to buy him houses, cars, clothes etc. He made his choice.
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by Ben13: 2:15pm On May 08, 2009
you're really good in summary, spiked. wink
Re: Naija Deadbeat Dad by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On May 08, 2009
Aha! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Trust In Relationship / No Holds Barred: 10 Things Nigerian Women Must Know Before Marriage / 2015 Skone Rhinestone Leather Women Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.