Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver (1086 Views)

Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm / See These End Time Signs ....number 8 Will Crack Ur Ribs / If U Don't Want Ur Ribs To Crack, Please Don't Read These Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver by Tonymic4life(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pope visited Nigeria. At the Airport, after getting all of his luggage loaded into the Limousine, the driver noticed that he is still standing outside. "Excuse me, your Holiness," said the driver, "Can you please come
in and take your seat so that we can
leave?" "Well, to tell you the truth," said the Pope, "They don't let me to drive at the Vatican over there in Rome when
I was a Cardinal, and I will really like to drive today in Nigeria."
"I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I would lose my job! And what if something happens?". protested the driver, wishing he had never volunteered to go pick up the Pope that morning.
"Who is going to tell? Besides, there might be
something extra in it for you," said the Pope with a
smile. Reluctantly, the driver got in the back as the Pope climbed in behind the wheel. The driver quickly regretted his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pope started driving fast. "Please slow down, Your
Holiness!" pleaded the worried driver, but
the Pope kept on driving fast to meet up with the
meeting. They started hearing police siren.
"Oh my God, I'm going to lose my job and get arrested and possibly jailed! the driver cried.
The Pope pulled over and rolled down the window as the Nigerian policeman approached, but the policeman
took one look at him, went back to his car, and called his D.P.O.
The D.P.O answered the call and he told him that he has stopped a limousine driving speed.
"Arrest him na," said the D.P.O.
"I don't think I want to do that, he is a very important personality,” said the Policeman.
The D.P.O exclaimed, "The more reason you should get him arrested!"
"No, I mean he is really really a very very important personality," said the Policeman with a bit of persistence.
The D.P.O then asked, "Who is he, the Inspector
General?".
"Bigger". replied the Policeman.
"The Governor?". The D.P.O asked.
The Policeman replied, "Bigger".
"The President?". The D.P.O asked.
"Bigger". The Policeman replied.
"Well," said the D.P.O "Who is he?".
"I think he's God!" replied the Policeman.
The D.P.O was even more puzzled and curious. "What
makes you think he's God?". He asked.
The Policeman replied, ''Erm, erm, he has the Pope as
his driver!".

front page tinx

2 Likes

Re: Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver by Nicolars(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol. Nyc 1
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver by Canme4u(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Toilets Before Smartphones / What You Get When Your Barbber Was Once An Horticulturist (see Photo) / Are These The Stupidest People On The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.