Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers (985 Views)

social media marketers are needed urgently / Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Informational agency links-news is a news consultant of regional and international mass media.

The company was founded in Brooklyn, NEW YORK city in 2014. At present it is one of the leading news agency of the USA.

News sites which want to increase the quantity of customers and raise their rating, appeal to links-news Company. We successfully work on the territory of the USA and in many European countries.

Our users are always in the know of new events and current information from all over the world. Also our users have the opportunity to get bonuses for news reading and involving new people.

Position: Affiliate Marketers
Qualifications: B.sc/HND/OND
Salary and Commisions above $300 per week

To apply click on http://links-news.com/p1088
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Please embrace this great opportunity and stop doubting
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:
Informational agency links-news is a news consultant of regional and international mass media.

The company was founded in Brooklyn, NEW YORK city in 2014. At present it is one of the leading news agency of the USA.

News sites which want to increase the quantity of customers and raise their rating, appeal to links-news Company. We successfully work on the territory of the USA and in many European countries.

Our users are always in the know of new events and current information from all over the world. Also our users have the opportunity to get bonuses for news reading and involving new people.

To apply click on http://links-news.com/p1054
pls oh
can u brief me on wat this site s all abt
cos I Dnt understand wat d website s saying
n Hw can I gt PayPal account.
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
babra19:

pls oh
can u brief me on wat this site s all abt
cos I Dnt understand wat d website s saying
n Hw can I gt PayPal account.
You earn $5 for each news you read and your money will be paid to you every 14 days. As of paypal you ask, that is their means of payment this is because paypal is the most acceptable universal means of payment. So do not worry about paypal for now just try earn enough money before that 14days, then i will tell you how to go about the paypal and get your earnings paid directly to your local bank account. Hope this will help, pls dont give because i have earning so much money there and you too will testify soon
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

You earn $5 for each news you read and your money will be paid to you every 14 days. As of paypal you ask, that is their means of payment this is because paypal is the most acceptable universal means of payment. So do not worry about paypal for now just try earn enough money before that 14days, then i will tell you how to go about the paypal and get your earnings paid directly to your local bank account. Hope this will help, pls dont give because i have earning so much money there and you too will testify soon
Tnx alot
so I should send my link to people right
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
babra19:

Tnx alot
so I should send my link to people right

Yes, hope you have started earnings right way?
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

Yes, hope you have started earnings right way?
not yet here is my link also Http://links-news.com/p1651
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
babra19:

not yet
here is my link also
Http://links-news.com/p1651
You soppose to have start earning immediately you registered, so please do me a favour and login back then click on READ NEWS and you will see the news beneath click each of them read and earn $5 dollars each. you can PM me if you need further assistance
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

You soppose to have start earning immediately you registered, so please do me a favour and login back then click on READ NEWS and you will see the news beneath click each of them read and earn $5 dollars each. you can PM me if you need further assistance
v finished reading the whole news and I earned $75
wat nxt
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
babra19:

v finished reading the whole news and I earned $75
wat nxt
Then login every 2hrs to read more news and earn more money too
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=Linzo post=39518901][/quote] how can I benefit from pple I gv out my link to cos v Nt earned anything from dem
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
babra19:

how can I benefit from pple I gv out my link to
cos v Nt earned anything from dem
Yes if you involve somebody you will be given $150 immediately the person signup through your link, on the right hand side of your account you will see the number of persons that register through you and the number of news they have read. NOTE: you will also get $0.80 for each news read by your referrers.
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Linzo:

Yes if you involve somebody you will be given $150 immediately the person signup through your link, on the right hand side of your account you will see the number of persons that register through you and the number of news they have read. NOTE: you will also get $0.80 for each news read by your referrers.
try visiting my link
cos v sent my links to about 20pple
v Nt seen NY $ from dem
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Linzo:
Please embrace this great opportunity and stop doubting

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Solobenny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Can I have your number please??
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Solobenny:
Can I have your number please??

check your mail
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Linzo post=39536167][/quote] hello I ddnt gt ur feed bk pls I hop D's site s genuine I need Moni badly I had to borrow money to subscribe I won't b Api if D's site s nt real am putting my time n Moni der do u v anybody DT v earned from dem? my Moni s like 600$ reply bk pls
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by Linzo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
babra19:

hello
I ddnt gt ur feed bk
pls I hop D's site s genuine
I need Moni badly
I had to borrow money to subscribe
I won't b Api if D's site s nt real
am putting my time n Moni der
do u v anybody DT v earned from dem?
my Moni s like 600$
reply bk pls
It means nobody as registered through your link, nevertheless that shouldn't bother you just concentrate on increasing your earnings by constantly reading news and make sure your earn up to $2300 that you can withdraw. So no panic ok, you know what $2300 is in Nigerian currency
Re: Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers by babra19: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Linzo:

It means nobody as registered through your link, nevertheless that shouldn't bother you just concentrate on increasing your earnings by constantly reading news and make sure your earn up to $2300 that you can withdraw. So no panic ok, you know what $2300 is in Nigerian currency
linzo
u v Nt answered my question
I said
is der anybody dt u knw DT v received Moni from this people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn 3ds Max. MAYA. Cinema 4D. Lumion. Solid Works.. @bigbooks / . / Politics At Work, Has Anybody Attempted To Sabotage Your Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.