Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark (5688 Views)

Marriage Visa And Fiance / Why Refugees Prefer Sweden To Denmark? / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by sammyafrik: 1:05am On May 08, 2009
hello nairalander,,, am a nigeria i just got married to a denmark woman but i have never been to denmark am still in nigeria pls can u tell me what i need to do to get a visa to stay with my wife in denmark,, what do i need to do .as any one get a marriage visa before?
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Thadude(m): 1:14am On May 08, 2009
Welcome to be club.
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by brownbonno(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2009
Is your wife working and living in Denmark?Do you have communication history(emails,letters,postcards etc) prior to the marriage?
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Vicjustice: 8:49am On May 08, 2009
sammyafrik:

hello nairalander,,, am a nigeria i just got married to a denmark woman but i have never been to denmark am still in nigeria pls can u tell me what i need to do to get a visa to stay with my wife in denmark,, what do i need to do .as any one get a marriage visa before?
   I suggest you ask your wife to go to the appropriate ministry or to the Danish immigration and make enquiries regarding what exactly you need to do and to present in order to join her as her spouse in Denmark. This is your best bet; but if anything else, feel free to seek opinions here.
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by sammyafrik: 1:59pm On May 08, 2009
thanks guy, my wife she is a white denmark woman , and she is working and living there,, but she want me to come and live there with her, but she is JJC to visa and stuff , all she want is for me to come
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by brownbonno(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2009
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by umbawo(m): 1:50am On May 11, 2009
Things u guys need to get ,

1, ur woman has to deposit a sum of 55,000 danish kroner to the govt. hia in denmark.
2,she must not have collected any money in terms of socials from the govt in the last 2 years
3,she must be over 25 years of age.
4,she must have a good job recieving minimum 14,000 kroner thats to indicate that she can take care of u.
5,she must be living in an accomodation of not less than 2 rooms.
6,u must present ur self to thedanish embassy in benin to answer some questions on how and where u guys met and then u present to them the marriage certificate wit some pics to back up.
7,lastly do some prayers and fasting cos it could take say 6mths for them to answer u cos it all depends on how ur woman puts the pressure on them over hia.

am talking from experience . one love
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by sammyafrik: 1:57pm On May 11, 2009
thanks guy for your contributions, umbawo , i will love to chat with u and get to no u better can we chat online some time sammyafrika@yahoo.com what is yours ,,
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Kc0022000(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2009
umbawo:

Things u guys need to get ,

1, ur woman has to deposit a sum of 55,000 danish kroner to the govt. hia in denmark.
2,she must not have collected any money in terms of socials from the govt in the last 2 years
3,she must be over 25 years of age.
4,she must have a good job recieving minimum 14,000 kroner thats to indicate that she can take care of u.
5,she must be living in an accomodation of not less than 2 rooms.
6,u must present ur self to thedanish embassy in benin to answer some questions on how and where u guys met and then u present to them the marriage certificate wit some pics to back up.
7,lastly do some prayers and fasting cos it could take say 6mths for them to answer u cos it all depends on how ur woman puts the pressure on them over hia.

am talking from experience . one love

The best info u can get here is listed above plus be ready for 7 years youth corp in DK, Not really good place for interracial marriage. Gone are the days when DK was good but still working and good pay still remain ok, Good luck in your ways
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Springwater(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2015
I was givin a 3week shengen visa to visit greece ,bt i dnt d country n i will love to visit denmark or norway,bt dnt no any body there,ples i seriously need help here ,am in nigeria right now ,will be in greece from nextweek 26 3 2015 ,i will stay two days there n mover other europen countrys,i have somegoodmoney wit me bt i dnt no anybody,i dnt intent to comeback to nigeria,can someone help me wit advice on how to get a stay in europe,how can i get a white woman to marry,ples i need good advice ples
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by TheRoyalprince(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Springwater:
I was givin a 3week shengen visa to visit greece ,bt i dnt d country n i will love to visit denmark or norway,bt dnt no any body there,ples i seriously need help here ,am in nigeria right now ,will be in greece from nextweek 26 3 2015 ,i will stay two days there n mover other europen countrys,i have somegoodmoney wit me bt i dnt no anybody,i dnt intent to comeback to nigeria,can someone help me wit advice on how to get a stay in europe,how can i get a white woman to marry,ples i need good advice ples
Send me a PM let me give you some clue.
Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Yaroslava(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Photo project about family reunification

Hi all! My name is Yaroslava, I am young photographer from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I am participant of international master class Next to me for Nordic photographers. I will be in Copenhagen in the end of March and beginning of April – about 2 weeks.

I want to make a good photo story about Copenhagen or its surroundings. The topic which I explore is devoted to separated couples. I know that the immigration policy of Denmark isn’t that easy and more and more couples where one person is Danish citizen and other isn’t have to live separately for some time.

So I am searching for couple which has these problems –already separated or about to be separated to make project about. If you are ready to spend some time with me for taking pictures during week, please contact. I will send you all good pictures for free after master class.
Here are my website yatarasova.com and some pictures from ongoing project about LGBT in Russia.

Thanks for attention!

Re: How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark by Vikingz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
i am a Nigeria, who just got married to a Danish girl, Is there any possibility for a Visa, so i can join her?? i need a Opinion on this..Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Can Only Happen In Dubai / Ilorin To Akure By Road. / Study In Finland/sweden/norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.