Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Most Creative Set Of People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Creative Set Of People (506 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / Pure Wickedness; Picture Of People Skining Cow Alive / Characteristics Of People Born In The Month Of July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Creative Set Of People by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Been have this conversation with a friend the other day among which of these people are the most creative;Chinese, Jews, Americans or Europeans. I put it to him that the Chinese seem to me to be the most creative, I mean just look at what the dudes has done in such a relative short time in transforming their economy to the extent that whenever they sneezes the whole world catches cold. Perhaps, I didn't neglect the fact that they don't really hold much patent right as to most things they produces. However, they are Really up there in terms of smartness. Guys what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Best Residential Cleaning Services Provider / Tiv A Culture / Governor Ambode Joins Millions Of Lagosians To Usher In The New Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.