Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions (3663 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by chunky78: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yesterday I was with a group of friends and they were discussing about money ritual,one friends said one Alfa told him to bring some items like goats for the ritual.the ritual is expected to raise a lot of money.my question is does money ritual exists?and the process and side effects?

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by reachome(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
chunky78:
Yesterday I was with a group of friends and they were discussing about money ritual,one friends said one Alfa told him to bring some items like goats for the ritual.the ritual is expected to raise a lot of money.my question is does money ritual exists?and the process and side effects?

are you also interested in it??
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
so far as I personally haven't witnessed and interviewied one.

I DONT KNOW.

but richer best of my knowledge so far.. it is a trick and the facts and myths behind it is mostly secretive.
just like magic.

so in a nutshell. I don't personally believe in it.

whether it exists or not. I don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by johnydon22(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2015

And the Alfa performing the ritual how many private jets does he have?

For the fact that none of these people ever appeared on Forbes list speaks tons against it.

Call me when someone appears in forbes list from money ritual shenanigans then i will take it serious..

For now, it remains a baseless claim

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Krystalzkris(f): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
it only works in nollywood undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by dalaman: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
chunky78:

The richest people in Nigeria are the thieving politicians, big time pastors, top bankers and business owners and industrialist. We all know how they make their money. Ritual money remains a myth and an urban legend. Gather 100 human heads it will never make you rich. The only thing that will make you rich is if you work for your money either legitimately or illegitimately.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Kunmius(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tell ur friend to also add maggi, pepper, and onions. It will surely work

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
chunky78:

I think there is something like money ritual, but am quite sure killing a goat cannot give u a lot of money.

Killing a goat for money ritual can just give u 28k. Lol.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by yomi007k(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Alfa go chop ur goat n share d rest wt him homies.
He go use ur pay blow one of him hajias or prolly marry.

Wen d money ritual no work, who u wan complain give? He will simply say "ori e o gbabode" meaning d ritual is against ur destiny.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by lilmax(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
None I know about

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by itstpia8: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2015
chunky78:

accept Jesus Christ into your life, stop running after what will chase you.

and, it's a repeat thread, this topic has been discussed many times.

i dont know why paganists are taking over this section.

I guess the "Christians" are too busy monitoring people's sex and so on.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by maverickboy: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
chunky78:
Yesterday I was with a group of friends and they were discussing about money ritual,one friends said one Alfa told him to bring some items like goats for the ritual.the ritual is expected to raise a lot of money. my question is does money ritual exists
I know a lot of criticism would be meted out on this, but I'm not going to shy away from reality. And that's, money ritual is very real. Like in the case of other issues, everybody has the right to accept whatever he deems acceptable as far he's concern. But, what I know is that there is more to this than we can reconcile with intellectualism which guides some of our convictions.

chunky78:
the process and side effects?
Well, I personally don'tknow much about the process. And I'll advise you don't seek too much either.
And on that of side effects. As much as I know, the fortune that may be acquired from money ritual itself is momentary while its repercussions are dependent on the mode of the ritual and are agelong. If you ask me, the enjoyment from ritual money doesn't worth its conditions and side effects.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by chunky78: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do you know anyone that has done it or can do it?I need genuine native doctor.
maverickboy:
I know a lot of criticism would be meted out on this, but I'm not going to shy away from reality. And that's, money ritual is very real. Like in the case of other issues, everybody has the right to accept whatever he deems acceptable as far he's concern. But, what I know is that there is more to this than we can reconcile with intellectualism which guides some of our convictions.

Well, I personally don'tknow much about the process. And I'll advise you don't seek too much either.
And on that of side effects. As much as I know, the fortune that may be acquired from money ritual itself is momentary while its repercussions are dependent on the mode of the ritual and are agelong. If you ask me, the enjoyment from ritual money doesn't worth its conditions and side effects.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by maverickboy: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
chunky78:
Do you know anyone that has done it or can do it?I need genuine native doctor.
I'm dead silent on this. I only stated my stance and that doesn't mean I'm involved in it. #Macof, meet this dude : -\
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Effect of nollywood cheesy
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by hahn(m): 12:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Ritual money is real. And I have a very sure link.

Anyone interested can contact me grin
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by rusher14: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Very genuine even the CBN numbers on the notes tally.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

I think there is something like money ritual, but am quite sure killing a goat cannot give u a lot of money.

Killing a goat for money ritual can just give u 28k. Lol.
different types bro, if his asking for just a goat, then probably the quest to sustain it is greater, the muslims do it alot, it mit be in form of giving, sleeping with a specific number of people every month, homosexuality etc, the goat is just for preparation and charm na. Might also be just a money magnet charm trader uses this one, cheaper to make n maintain.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
chalantmike:
different types bro, if his asking for just a goat, then probably the quest to sustain it is greater, the muslims do it alot, it mit be in form of giving, sleeping with a specific number of people every month, homosexuality etc, the goat is just for preparation and charm na. Might also be just a money magnet charm trader uses this one, cheaper to make n maintain.

Nah, not possible to use goat n do money magnetting.

Just know that powerful rituals have everything to do with sacrificing something that costs u.
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by chunky78: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you anyone involved or can you link me up.
chalantmike:
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by chunky78: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am interested.can you link me up.
hahn:
Ritual money is real. And I have a very sure link.

Anyone interested can contact me grin
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
chunky78:
Am interested.can you link me up.

Bro, you need to chill. I was only joking. I don't even believe in god undecided
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Evemarcy155: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items......
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Niflheim(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
I once had a discussion with the son of the second highest ranking Babalawo in the whole of Lagos!!!

When this guy's father died, his father gave him the "so-called book of Babalawoistic activites"!!! A very big and gigantic book like this!!!

When we asked him about money rituals, this is what he said after laughing for over 2 minutes!!!........................................."I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN ANY OF MY POPPSY'S BOOKS, BUT I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF IT IN NOLLYWOOD MOVIES"!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by chyldvoodoo: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Its not like I believe it or not but you obviously know one hard-working Nigerian that got it the 'wait let it happen in the right time' way... Abeg ishe in the forbes list. Even the president of your country is he on the forbes list. The same way some go to sch to be doctors some will go without the intention of practicing. Not everyone fancy Forbes list, there are rich people that don't eff with Forbes. Who cares about forbes. Get money
Re: Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
chunky78:
Yes it still exist. Why is not rampant is because of the following
1. Nollywood movies
2. Many crusade against it by many churches
3. Those involved in it rarely live long. They don't enjoy the money for long.
The latest is advance yahoo( the use of vodoo). They don't sacrifice their family members anymore instead they sell their soul to the devil. Their lifespan is shorter for a given period. They have numerous task given to them. They include; eating excreta,sleeping with virgins,sleeping with kid sisters or brothers e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Strength To Carry Your Cross Daily And Follow JESUS / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... / Bishop Of The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.