Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Engineering Firm In Vi Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineering Firm In Vi Test (34818 Views)

Job Vacancies In A Leading Integrated Engineering Firm / Graduate Jobs In An Engineering Firm In Lagos / Job Vacancies Needed At An Engineering Firm (lagos) NEW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
talent1:

If u av oil and gas experience I don't think d grade will be matter anymore... Did u or Ur friend has oil and gas experience? I av second class upper(2:1) with over 4 years of oil and gas experience...

Yeah, i agree experience was key in their decision process
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by MOBIL11: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Experience ke? What criteria did they actually use for shortlisting? I have a friend who has vast experience & international trainings/certifications in drilling that wasn't called but someone without experience was called for Production Operator role. Goodluck guys.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
MOBIL11:
Experience ke? What criteria did they actually use for shortlisting? I have a friend who has vast experience & international trainings/certifications in drilling that wasn't called but someone without experience was called for Production Operator role. Goodluck guys.

Well only God knows what dey used in selection for test... But I think d interview will be based on experience in d field since it's for experience position and not trainee... My thought dou
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
talent1:

Well only God knows what dey used in selection for test... But I think d interview will be based on experience in d field since it's for experience position and not trainee... My thought dou

But we dont know how many they intend to absorb. whether they are recruiting for a new field or still AGBAMI Oil field
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
tyadelaja:

But we dont know how many they intend to absorb. whether they are recruiting for a new field or still AGBAMI Oil field

Well we don't know for now... Chevron is operating agbami... Let's just pray we made it.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kreal: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Let's see what will happen before end of dis week. God nani
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yeah, God will do it.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
any update guys?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2015
From what I gather , the training for operators and technicians will commence in January, recruitment process will finish this year, they will call anytime soon.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
adejohndemi:
From what I gather , the training for operators and technicians will commence in January, recruitment process will finish this year, they will call anytime soon.

Ur source?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
adejohndemi:

Thanks for sharing the info. any idea how many guys are needed for each category?

House!!!! Let's share info as to what we should be expecting at the interview
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
My guess... 20 operators and 20 technicians. smiley smiley smiley

kissoflife:
Thanks for sharing the info. any idea how many guys are needed for each category?

House!!!! Let's share info as to what we should be expecting at the interview
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
maxweber:

wow, that'd be nice! that's roughly half of test takers
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
kissoflife:
wow, that'd be nice! that's roughly half of test takers

Its still a guess man. I wish they will take all of us self

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
How come only the HND roles have been sharing views? Drilling Engineers and HSE Engineers how una waka?

Na so the test hard? I gathered from friends after the test that some of the questions like labeling the drilling rig, HSE acronyms and entropy were similar to both roles...

Shortlisting is going to be based on general performance...Good luck guys..

3 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Unibentested:
How come only the HND roles have been sharing views? Drilling Engineers and HSE Engineers how una waka?

Na so the test hard? I gathered from friends after the test that some of the questions like labeling the drilling rig, HSE acronyms and entropy were similar to both roles...

Shortlisting is going to be based on general performance...Good luck guys..

i learnt the HSE part was pretty tough. Asking NEBOSH stuffs
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
The test was tough even with the one hour given. Baba GOD na your hand we dey o! If they decide to take everyone, May GOD bless them plenty. May their Oilfield be blessed as well. smiley smiley smiley smiley. Some people just buzz in to read the comments of others. Giving back to the society is where we are now...

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
maxweber:

hmm.if wishes were horses.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
maxweber:
The test was tough even with the one hour given. Baba GOD na your hand we dey o! If they decide to take everyone, May GOD bless them plenty. May their Oilfield be blessed as well. smiley smiley smiley smiley. Some people just buzz in to read the comments of others. Giving back to the society is where we are now...

i wish they will be bringing in a new FPSO self. with that, the likelihood of taking everyone is high.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I enjoy the comments on this forum , because at this time sharing of information is key, I will keep running my intels on the company to see how much I can gather. For the production operators interview, try to know how to read P&ID and PFD, any other contributions will be appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
adejohndemi:
I enjoy the comments on this forum , because at this time sharing of information is key, I will keep running my intels on the company to see how much I can gather. For the production operators interview, try to know how to read P&ID and PFD, any other contributions will be appreciated.

Any hint for Elect. & Instrumentation Tech?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahaha, if might happen smiley smiley smiley

keleto:

hmm.if wishes were horses.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
May GOD bless your mouth.

tyadelaja:

i wish they will be bringing in a new FPSO self. with that, the likelihood of taking everyone is high.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by udokas: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
adejohndemi:
In addition, know how to read Cause & Effect Chart, and Process troubleshooting.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
udokas:
In addition, know how to read Cause & Effect Chart, and Process troubleshooting.

we need more info on what to expect for electrical and instrumentation tech. interview..

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by sniperr007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
SolutionsGuy:
You got this message because you applied for this: Indigenous Oil and Gas Company Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

Find the advert and recall what you applied for. Meanwhile, I think that Yoruba comes into play for final selection, so don't get too excited yet.

Are u for real abt d tribe ish? Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kreal: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
For Operators and Technicians : Schematics, P&ID, PFD, Causes and Effect matrix.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2015
kreal:
For Operators and Technicians : Schematics, P&ID, PFD, Causes and Effect matrix.

Dis is experience position and not trainee.... So I belief an experience Operator or Technician could av known dis already.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
keleto:

by Wednesday
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=talent1 post=39933986][/quote]

what is happening by wednesday, its thursday already
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
sory for the little deviation. pls who knows if BW OFFSHORE have started calling for interview.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
@keleto you're everywhere, bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Of HND, Bsc Holders For 2019, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.