Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List (42122 Views)

Boko Haram Most Wanted(pics). / Nigerians On UK Most Wanted List In Connection With Various Crimes (Photos) / BBC Points Out Nigerian Army's Error In 100 Boko Haram Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List by Horlufemi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Mr Adult...
Since you won't say where you from...I don't even know what to call you...
But I know for sure ...you don't know nothing about nigeria....

But why u insult me na. I no gree chop since morning cos of your insult
Re: BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List by marleyboy1991: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Horlufemi:

But why u insult me na. I no gree chop since morning cos of your insult

Washere...
Your pidgin don dey comot....
You dey yarn rubbish naw...
People like you are the ones that poison the mind of your kids against your government...that won't take you no where bro....just quit and face reality bro...
This is nigeria and buhari is the president of nigeria till the next four years..!!!
Re: BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List by Horlufemi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Washere...
Your pidgin don dey comot....
You dey yarn rubbish naw...
People like you are the ones that poison the mind of your kids against your government...that won't take you no where bro....just quit and face reality bro...
This is nigeria and buhari is the president of nigeria till the next four years..!!!

You dey talk fallacy Oga. Did I mention anything about buhari or poisoning minds of kids? What are you talking about.

I asked why you insulted me and you have given no good reason why insulting me was needed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.