Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Risks Associated With MouthAction - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Risks Associated With MouthAction (40839 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. / Health Risks Associated Of Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by godunia(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
whatever,accident happens everyday and that has not stopped people from traveling.good info anyway,is there anything in life thats completely risk free?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Bollinger(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Story.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by chukyjay(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2015
I have no P with Mouth Action... I totally love it...I love to. please my woman and get same in return.. am only against giving it to strangers ...

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by chukyjay(m): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2015
I have no P with Mouth Action... I totally love it...I love to. please my woman and get same in return.. am only against giving it to strangers ... cool I have no P with Mouth Action... I totally love it...I love to. please my woman and get same in return.. am only against giving it to strangers ...
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by bidexmat(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Aitee1:

remember she might be reading this grin
honestly, i wish i had one, maybe I wouldn't have written that. You can imagine being celebate in a place like lasgidi. cry
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by permanentgrace(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
maryhaam:
looool @dish washing
Do you like your 'dish' to be 'washed'?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by realBliss(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
girls eating plantain since 19dc........

boys eating indomie since 100bc
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by bankyblue(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2015
bugzbunny:

They are HSv
Hepatitis B
Staph
Gonorrea
Chlymedia
Warts
If HIV don't get u.... There are over 200 virus dat won't miss

Hmmm,
Someone said it already, one thing must kill Man.
tongue smiley
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by iamkingzlee(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked
Have you heard
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by simi4me(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Have you heard
still no backing down on what I love doing. It's my hobby bro
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
bidexmat:
I can donate two continents for mouth action, I ain't scared of all the aforementioned infections, di only tin I no pray for na to unknowingly surrender my DICK give epileptic patient to suck ! grin iyami! Gossh! To think of it sef humbles me. cry
Just when I thought I have seen it all grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc: Deejavuu grin
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by ignis: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Please what is mouth action?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Smartiegurl(f): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
olutunde12:

I think the post says name one victim not explain what has been said. It is only if you bother yourself with all their rubbish. Later they will say 128,000,000 NIGERIANS have hiv but unfortunately 90% of them do not know. Ask them if somebody does not know that he has hiv, how does my dear NGO know?
I get your point though and I can't really name any victim, I only need you to know its implications..

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Kingsley1000(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
bidexmat:
I can donate two continents for mouth action, I ain't scared of all the aforementioned infections, di only tin I no pray for na to unknowingly surrender my DICK give epileptic patient to suck ! grin iyami! Gossh! To think of it sef humbles me. cry
hmm
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Smartiegurl(f): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
bankyblue:

Never my dear,
It will blow u out of this world........when u get it from an expact who has a lovely tongue . tongue

That aside, u re beautiful shaaaaa, I wonder where u were hiding b4 miss anambara won miss Nigeria
wink
lolzz! and u gat a lovely tongue I guess?
thanks for the compliment though.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by email1(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Something must kill a mansadsad
A colleague of mine whose favourite quote is the above is in the morgue. Careful girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
Toks2008:

Habba see as you curse someone else over your ignorance...

The female core is the cleanest part of her body and cleaner than even your mouth PROVIDED SHE IS NOT HAVING ANY INFECTIONS and this is because of the microbial flora caled lactobacillus acidophillus..this bacteria is responsible for fighting off infections and keeps the region clean so my man if you marry your wife don't deprive her at all..Most ladies love it and those who dont get it from their hubbies really feel cheated but may not want to discuss it.
[/s]

Ode
Ignorant dumbfùck

Keep diving your mouth into filth factory of
URINE
DIRTY BLOOD
WASTE PRODUCT DISCHARGE OF OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
bankyblue:

Never my dear,
It will blow u out of this world........when u get it from an expact who has a lovely tongue . tongue

That aside, u re beautiful shaaaaa, I wonder where u were hiding b4 miss anambara won miss Nigeria
wink
Ode

Jobless dumbfùck

Anytime they see a comment with (f) Foóls will quickly click on the profile

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2015
koboko69:

U like a warm moist tongue roaming down there?
Give me a try
Ode Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by tobideco: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
lawanson44:
All this long story won't stop me from sucking Victoria's toto this weekend. angry angry
loooool grin wink hmmm bad guy wink
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by harry509: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
senier007:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/20834
ok oooh. Dos who do it pls take note.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Toks2008:

This is one big problem im presently having with the ladies i come accross..even as a guy i have been with just two ladies in 20freaking years but for most of the ladies i have met,they talk about exes as though they are talking about casual friends they have met and i just can't reconcile the fcat that many ladies have had more exes in their lives that they are totally confused as to what they really want. This has nada to do with insecurity but fact...how can i be all over a lady who have been with tommy,steve,emeka,Austin and the list is endless...GOD help us guys.

If there is one thing i still respect in my ex despite her imperfections,its the fcat that while it lasted even if i can't trust her i can bet i was the only one and even for about 3yrs we have parted,i can stil vouch she is not sleeping around and this is the number one virtue i can't joke with..its called sexual decency because that is my greatest turn on..but these days,getting a sexually decent lady is like picking up a diamond on the floor which is rarely possible.
Since I was born I have not had sex or stay more than a week with a gf. I have to call off the relationship because of cheating on their part.And they can lie with tears on their cheeks.

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by koboko69: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2015
bulldoza:

Ode
Oniranu

Lol..Na ur babe.....wetin concern u?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Smartiegurl:
you could easily contact stomach ulcer once your partner is infected with a disease named helicobacter pylori..
I don't believe that couples can get ulcer through mouth action.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Iamthoney(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
holluwai:
Risk or no risk, shitt ain't my thing no more.

Sorry ft Chris brown, Rick Ross on reply wink
Tha boss and C-breezy did justice to the song with both the hooks and rap lines.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
vickyrotex,rokiatu,freeglobe and prettythicksme,una hear?make una no risk una life because of ten minutes enjoyment
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
bulldoza:

Ode Ignorant dumbfùck
Keep diving your mouth into filth factory of URINE DIRTY BLOOD WASTE PRODUCT DISCHARGE OF OTHERS
No problem bro but i guess you should not xpect a BJ from your wife else...
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by lurlah2014(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
OYA OOOOOO SHEY UNA DON HEAR THE NEW GIST IN TOWN

LEARN FROM THIS OOO
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex,rokiatu,freeglobe and prettythicksme,una hear?make una no risk una life because of ten minutes enjoyment
IYANGBALI weetin I do you?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by maryhaam(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
permanentgrace:

Do you like your 'dish' to be 'washed'?
most likely.
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by VickyRotex(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Akoi Lafia Ne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.