Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone (1041 Views)

Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by ojido4u(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2015
A woman married for just a couple of months succumbed to the urge to check her husband's phone. To her surprise she saw messages that made her realise her hubby had HIV which he never mentioned and was actually undergoing treatment.

Do you support phone snooping? What should the woman do after this discovery?
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by boboLIL(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2015
yes
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by tpiah11: 1:42am On Oct 30, 2015
ojido4u:
A woman married for just a couple of months succumbed to the urge to check her husband's phone. To her surprise she saw messages that made her realise her hubby had HIV which he never mentioned and was actually undergoing treatment.

Do you support phone snooping? What should the woman do after this discovery?

are you the couple in question?

or from your vantage point, you saw the wife checking the husband's phone?
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by Cutehector(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2015
I dnt get... Is it d fone dat detects hiv status or wat?
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by ojido4u(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
tpiah11:

are you the couple in question?
or from your vantage point, you saw the wife checking the husband's phone?
My wife & I are not the couples involved. I have got years of marital experince with lovely kids from God. It was a story my wife read from another group & shared with me. She has always said she would support a woman going through her husband's phone because a lot of men are deceptive. I personally never banned my wife from going through my phone because i had & have nothing to hide. In this case I must confess I really feel bad for the lady because she went to test herself & found that she too has been effected. I am a man but truth be told the hubby in question is absolutely irresponsible & I tag him a murderer. If she had not found out the text messages on the phone she would have continued living in ignorance.
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by ojido4u(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt get... Is it d fone dat detects hiv status or wat?
the post was quite explicit. Maybe a reread would help in giving a better contribution. Discovery was from text messages wife found on hubby's phone. Awaiting your contribution.
Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
ojido4u:
the post was quite explicit. Maybe a reread would help in giving a better contribution. Discovery was from text messages wife found on hubby's phone. Awaiting your contribution.
text messaages to who? Its very hard for one to reveal his or her hiv status to anybody.. Even d doctor will tell u to keep it secret...

(1) (Reply)

Top Baby Names 2016 Predictions / Searching / Eight Expectations And Realities Of Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.