Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries (2610 Views)

CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 3:14am On Oct 30, 2015
PART ONE

What did Mohammed do to his critics and what do Muslims think of freedom of expression. . Read below and find out.

Muhammad had said to his followers “Whoever curses a
prophet kill him,” (Tabarani, Daraqutni) and there are
many examples of people during his time who were guilty of
blaspheming Islam and its Prophet. Most of these people were
assassinated with Muhammad's blessing, and no punishment
or compensation was imposed on the murderer.

Some Examples
'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) - Muhammad asked his
followers to kill this man for making "evil" statements
about Muhammad's family.

Abu `Afak - Muhammad asked his followers to kill this
man for making negative remarks about Muhammad and
Islam.

Ka’b bin Ashraf - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this man for writing inflammatory poetry about
Muhammad and Muslim women.
Asma Bint Marwan - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this woman for composing inflammatory poetry about Islam
and Muslims.

Blind Man's Slave-Mother - When Muhammad learned that
one of his followers had stabbed and killed his slave (other
sources refer to her as a freed concubine: Umm walad ) for
making derogatory remarks about Muhammad, he declared
that " no retaliation is payable for her blood. "

Al-Nadr Bin Al-Harith - Al Nadir, a storyteller and poet
who had mocked him. He was a prisoner of war who was
not allowed to be ransomed by their clans and was
executed on Muhammad's orders.

Some Muslims claim Muhammad had a Jewish neighbor who
threw rubbish at him, and that one day the person became ill
and Muhammad visited her...it lies and al taqiyyah. . This story is not present in any
Islamic texts, nor is it mentioned by any scholars of the past.
Thus, this incident in Muhammad's life is apparently a
fabrication . In addition, it contradicts Muhammad's nature as
found in the copious amount of sahih (authentic) Islamic texts,
mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 3:15am On Oct 30, 2015
PART
TWO

Below is a collection of opinions by top islamic scholars on the topic of punishment for those who criticize the man Mohammed. .

[In Islamic Fiqh] there are absolutely no opinions, no
variants, no exceptions...Muhammad ibn Sahnun said that
even if a man claims that it is part of his religion to insult
the Messenger, and so in his religion it is lawful, that
makes no difference to us. If he openly insults our
Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, then
our religion makes it lawful to kill him. This surely is the
inescapable centre of the current affair. The arrogant
kuffar have to learn that the world contains a two-billion
community who have a different set of Laws from theirs,
and who can never be detached from that Law
The Fiqh Concerning Those Who Insult The Messenger of
Allah
Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi, February 6, 2006

“Know that all who curse Muhammad, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, or blame him or attribute
imperfection to him in his person, his lineage, his deen or
any of his qualities, or alludes to that or its like by any
means whatsoever, whether in the form of a curse or
contempt or belittling him or detracting from him or
finding fault with him or maligning him, the judgement
regarding such a person is the same as the judgement
against anyone who curses him. He is killed as we shall
make clear. This judgement extends to anything which
amounts to a curse or disparagement. We have no
hesitation concerning this matter, be it a clear statement
or allusion.
The same applies to anyone who curses him, invokes
against him, desires to harm him, ascribes to him what
does not befit his position or jokes about his mighty affair
with foolish talk, satire, disliked words or lies, or reviles
him because of any affliction or trial which happened to
him or disparages him, because of any of the permissible
and well-known human events which happened to him. All
of this is the consensus of the ‘ulama' and the imams of
fatwa from the time of the Companions until today.
Qadi 'Iyad ibn Musa al-Yahsubi
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by trapQ: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Are you in anyway justifying the killings of mohammed and Islam? A pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer? Oh pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
trapQ:
Are you in anyway justifying the killings of mohammed and Islam? A pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer? Oh pls.

No way..lol.. i am citing the historical origins showing that the paedophile personally organized assassinations of his critics

2 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

No way..lol.. i am citing the historical origins showing that the paedophile personally organized assassinations of his critics

And yet some m0rons call him a "noble" prophet. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by mahdino: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Annunaki:

And yet some m0rons call him a "noble" prophet. angry

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was described as a “Mercy for all the Worlds”, as God said in the Quran:
“We have sent you as a mercy for all the worlds.” (Quran 21:107)

The recipients of this quality were not limited to just the Muslim nation, but it also extended to non-Muslims, some of who spent all their effort trying to harm the Prophet and his mission. This mercy and forgiveness is clearly demonstrated in the fact that the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, never took revenge on anyone for personal reasons and always forgave even his staunch enemies. Aisha said that the Prophet never took revenge on his own behalf on anyone. She also said that he never returned evil for evil, but he would forgive and pardon. This will, God willing, become clear after a deep analysis of the following accounts of his life.
In the earlier portion of his mission, the Prophet traveled to the city of Taif, a city located in the mountains nearby to Mecca, in order to invite them to accept Islam.

The leaders of Taif, however, were rude and discourteous in their treatment of the Prophet. Not being content with their insolent attitude towards him, they even stirred up some gangs of the town to harass him. This riff-raff followed the Prophet shouting at and abusing him, and throwing stones at him, until he was compelled to take refuge in an orchard. Thus the Prophet had to endure even more obstacles in Taif than he had had to face in Mecca. These ruffians, stationed either side of the path, threw stones at him until his feet were injured and smeared with blood. These oppressions so grievously dejected the Prophet and plunged him into in such a state of depression that a prayer, citing his helplessness and pitiable condition and seeking the aid of God, spontaneously came from his lips:

“O God, to You I complain of my weakness, lack of resources and humiliation before these people. You are the Most Merciful, the Lord of the weak and my Master. To whom will You consign me? To one estranged, bearing ill will, or an enemy given power over me? If You do not assign me any worth, I care not, for Your favor is abundant upon me. I seek refuge in the light of Your countenance by which all darkness is dispelled and every affair of this world and the next is set right, lest Thy anger should descend upon me or Your displeasure light upon me. I need only Your pleasure and satisfaction for only You enable me to do good and evade the evil. There is no power and no might but You.”
The Lord then sent the angel of mountains, seeking the permission of the Prophet to join together the two hills and crush the city of Taif, between which it was located.
Out of his great tolerance and mercy, the Messenger of God replied,
“No! For, I hope that God will bring forth from their loins people who will worship God alone, associating nothing with Him.” (Saheeh Muslim)
His mercy and compassion was so great that on more than one occasion, God, Himself, reprimanded him for it. One of the greatest opponents of Islam and a personal enemy, was Abdullah ibn Ubayy, the leader of the hypocrites of Medina. Outwardly proclaiming Islam, he surreptitiously inflicted great harm to the Muslims and the mission of the Prophet. Knowing his state of affairs, the Prophet Muhammad still offered the funeral prayer for him and prayed to God for his forgiveness.

The Quran mentions this incident in these words:
“And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dies, nor stand by his grave. Lo! They disbelieve in God and His Messenger, and they died while they were evil doers.” (Quran 9:84)
Abdullah ibn Ubayy worked all his life against Muhammad and Islam and left no stone unturned so as to bring him into disrepute and try to defeat his mission. He withdrew his three hundered supporters in the battle of Uhud and thus almost broke the backbone of the Muslims at one stroke. He engaged in intrigues and acts of hostility against the Prophet of Islam and the Muslims. It was he who tried to bring shame to the Prophet by inciting his allies to falsely accuse the Prophet’s wife, Aisha, of adultery in order to discredit him and his message.

The mercy of the Prophet even extended to those who brutally killed and then mutilated the body of his uncle Hamzah, one of the most beloved of people to the Prophet. Hamzah was one of the earliest to accept Islam and, through his power and position in the Quraishite hierarchy, diverted much harm from the Muslims. An Abyssinian slave of the wife of Abu Sufyan, Hind, sought out and killed Hamzah in the battle of Uhud. The night before the victory of Mecca, Abu Sufyan accepted Islam, fearing the vengeance of the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him. The latter forgave him and sought no retribution for his years of enmity.
After Hind had killed Hamzah she mutilated his body by cutting his chest and tearing his liver and heart into pieces. When she quietly came to the Prophet and accepted Islam, he recognized her but did not say anything. She was so impressed by his magnanimity and stature that she said, “O Messenger of God, no tent was more deserted in my eyes than yours; but today no tent is more lovely in my eyes than yours.”
Ikrama, son of Abu Jahl, was a great enemy of the Prophet and Islam. He ran away after the victory of Mecca and went to Yemen. After his wife embraced Islam, she brought him to the Prophet Muhammad under her protection. He was so pleased to see him that he greeted him with the words:
“O emigrant rider, welcome.”
Safwan ibn Umaya, one of the chiefs of Mecca, was also a great enemy of Muhammad and Islam. He promised a reward to Umair ibn Wahab if he managed to kill Muhammad. When Mecca was conquered, Safwan ran away to Jeddah in the hope of finding a berth that would take him to Yemen by sea. Umair ibn Wahab came to Muhammad and said, “O Messenger of God! Safwan ibn Umayya, a chief of his tribe, has run away from fear of what you might do to him and threatens to cast himself into the sea.” The Prophet sent him a guarantee of protection and, when he returned, he requested Muhammad to give him two months to come to a decision.. He was given four months, after which he became a Muslim by his own will.
Habir ibn al-Aswad was another vicious enemy of Muhammad and Islam. He inflicted a serious injury to Zainab, daughter of the Noble Prophet when she decided to migrate to Medina. She was pregnant when she started her migration, and the polytheists of Mecca tried to stop her from leaving. This particular man, Habbar ibn al-Aswad, physically assaulted her and intentionally caused her to fall down from her camel. Her fall had caused her to miscarry her baby, and she herself, was badly hurt. He had committed many other crimes against Muslims as well. He wanted flee to Persia but, when he decided to come to Muhammad instead, the Prophet magnanimously forgave him.
The tribe of Quraish the were archenemies of Islam and, for a period of thirteen years while he was still in Mecca, they would rebuke the Prophet, taunt and mock him, beat him and abuse him, both physically and mentally. They placed the afterbirth of a camel on his back while he prayed, and they boycotted him and his tribe until the social sanctions became unbearable. They plotted and attempted to kill him on more than one occasion, and when the Prophet escaped to Medina, they rallied the majority of the Arab tribes and waged many wars against him. Yet, when he entered Mecca victorious with an army of 10,000, he did not take revenge on anyone. The Prophet said to the Quraish:
“O people of Quraish! What do you think I will do to you?
Hoping for a good response, they said: “You will do good. You are a noble brother, son of a noble brother.”
The Prophet then said:
“Then I say to you what Joseph said to his brothers: ‘There is no blame upon you.’ Go! For you all free!.”[1]
Rarely in the annals of history can we read such an instance of forgiveness. Even his deadliest enemy Abu Sufyan, who led so many battles against Islam, was forgiven, as was any person who stayed in his house and did not come to fight him.
The Prophet was all for forgiveness and no amount of crime or aggression against him was too great to be forgiven by him. He was the complete example of forgiveness and kindness, as mentioned in the following verse of the Quran:
“Keep to forgiveness (O Muhammad), and enjoin kindness, and turn away from the ignorant.” (Quran 7:199)
He always repelled evil with the good of forgiveness and kind behavior for, in his view, an antidote was better than poison. He believed and practiced the precept that love could foil hatred, and aggression could be won over by forgiveness. He overcame the ignorance of the people with the knowledge of Islam, and the folly and evil of the people with his kind and forgiving treatment. With his forgiveness, he freed people from the bondage of sin and crime, and also made them great friends of Islam. He was an epitome of the verse of the Quran:
“Good and evil are not alike. Repel evil with what is better. Then he, between whom and you there was hatred, will become as though he was a bosom friend.” (Quran 41:34)

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
mahdino:

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was described as a “Mercy for all the Worlds”, as God said in the Quran:
“We have sent you as a mercy for all the worlds.” (Quran 21:107)

The recipients of this quality were not limited to just the Muslim nation, but it also extended to non-Muslims, some of who spent all their effort trying to harm the Prophet and his mission. This mercy and forgiveness is clearly demonstrated in the fact that the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, never took revenge on anyone for personal reasons and always forgave even his staunch enemies. Aisha said that the Prophet never took revenge on his own behalf on anyone. She also said that he never returned evil for evil, but he would forgive and pardon. This will, God willing, become clear after a deep analysis of the following accounts of his life.
In the earlier portion of his mission, the Prophet traveled to the city of Taif, a city located in the mountains nearby to Mecca, in order to invite them to accept Islam.

The leaders of Taif, however, were rude and discourteous in their treatment of the Prophet. Not being content with their insolent attitude towards him, they even stirred up some gangs of the town to harass him. This riff-raff followed the Prophet shouting at and abusing him, and throwing stones at him, until he was compelled to take refuge in an orchard. Thus the Prophet had to endure even more obstacles in Taif than he had had to face in Mecca. These ruffians, stationed either side of the path, threw stones at him until his feet were injured and smeared with blood. These oppressions so grievously dejected the Prophet and plunged him into in such a state of depression that a prayer, citing his helplessness and pitiable condition and seeking the aid of God, spontaneously came from his lips:

“O God, to You I complain of my weakness, lack of resources and humiliation before these people. You are the Most Merciful, the Lord of the weak and my Master. To whom will You consign me? To one estranged, bearing ill will, or an enemy given power over me? If You do not assign me any worth, I care not, for Your favor is abundant upon me. I seek refuge in the light of Your countenance by which all darkness is dispelled and every affair of this world and the next is set right, lest Thy anger should descend upon me or Your displeasure light upon me. I need only Your pleasure and satisfaction for only You enable me to do good and evade the evil. There is no power and no might but You.”
The Lord then sent the angel of mountains, seeking the permission of the Prophet to join together the two hills and crush the city of Taif, between which it was located.
Out of his great tolerance and mercy, the Messenger of God replied,
“No! For, I hope that God will bring forth from their loins people who will worship God alone, associating nothing with Him.” (Saheeh Muslim)
His mercy and compassion was so great that on more than one occasion, God, Himself, reprimanded him for it. One of the greatest opponents of Islam and a personal enemy, was Abdullah ibn Ubayy, the leader of the hypocrites of Medina. Outwardly proclaiming Islam, he surreptitiously inflicted great harm to the Muslims and the mission of the Prophet. Knowing his state of affairs, the Prophet Muhammad still offered the funeral prayer for him and prayed to God for his forgiveness.

The Quran mentions this incident in these words:
“And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dies, nor stand by his grave. Lo! They disbelieve in God and His Messenger, and they died while they were evil doers.” (Quran 9:84)
Abdullah ibn Ubayy worked all his life against Muhammad and Islam and left no stone unturned so as to bring him into disrepute and try to defeat his mission. He withdrew his three hundered supporters in the battle of Uhud and thus almost broke the backbone of the Muslims at one stroke. He engaged in intrigues and acts of hostility against the Prophet of Islam and the Muslims. It was he who tried to bring shame to the Prophet by inciting his allies to falsely accuse the Prophet’s wife, Aisha, of adultery in order to discredit him and his message.

The mercy of the Prophet even extended to those who brutally killed and then mutilated the body of his uncle Hamzah, one of the most beloved of people to the Prophet. Hamzah was one of the earliest to accept Islam and, through his power and position in the Quraishite hierarchy, diverted much harm from the Muslims. An Abyssinian slave of the wife of Abu Sufyan, Hind, sought out and killed Hamzah in the battle of Uhud. The night before the victory of Mecca, Abu Sufyan accepted Islam, fearing the vengeance of the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him. The latter forgave him and sought no retribution for his years of enmity.
After Hind had killed Hamzah she mutilated his body by cutting his chest and tearing his liver and heart into pieces. When she quietly came to the Prophet and accepted Islam, he recognized her but did not say anything. She was so impressed by his magnanimity and stature that she said, “O Messenger of God, no tent was more deserted in my eyes than yours; but today no tent is more lovely in my eyes than yours.”
Ikrama, son of Abu Jahl, was a great enemy of the Prophet and Islam. He ran away after the victory of Mecca and went to Yemen. After his wife embraced Islam, she brought him to the Prophet Muhammad under her protection. He was so pleased to see him that he greeted him with the words:
“O emigrant rider, welcome.”
Safwan ibn Umaya, one of the chiefs of Mecca, was also a great enemy of Muhammad and Islam. He promised a reward to Umair ibn Wahab if he managed to kill Muhammad. When Mecca was conquered, Safwan ran away to Jeddah in the hope of finding a berth that would take him to Yemen by sea. Umair ibn Wahab came to Muhammad and said, “O Messenger of God! Safwan ibn Umayya, a chief of his tribe, has run away from fear of what you might do to him and threatens to cast himself into the sea.” The Prophet sent him a guarantee of protection and, when he returned, he requested Muhammad to give him two months to come to a decision.. He was given four months, after which he became a Muslim by his own will.
Habir ibn al-Aswad was another vicious enemy of Muhammad and Islam. He inflicted a serious injury to Zainab, daughter of the Noble Prophet when she decided to migrate to Medina. She was pregnant when she started her migration, and the polytheists of Mecca tried to stop her from leaving. This particular man, Habbar ibn al-Aswad, physically assaulted her and intentionally caused her to fall down from her camel. Her fall had caused her to miscarry her baby, and she herself, was badly hurt. He had committed many other crimes against Muslims as well. He wanted flee to Persia but, when he decided to come to Muhammad instead, the Prophet magnanimously forgave him.
The tribe of Quraish the were archenemies of Islam and, for a period of thirteen years while he was still in Mecca, they would rebuke the Prophet, taunt and mock him, beat him and abuse him, both physically and mentally. They placed the afterbirth of a camel on his back while he prayed, and they boycotted him and his tribe until the social sanctions became unbearable. They plotted and attempted to kill him on more than one occasion, and when the Prophet escaped to Medina, they rallied the majority of the Arab tribes and waged many wars against him. Yet, when he entered Mecca victorious with an army of 10,000, he did not take revenge on anyone. The Prophet said to the Quraish:
“O people of Quraish! What do you think I will do to you?
Hoping for a good response, they said: “You will do good. You are a noble brother, son of a noble brother.”
The Prophet then said:
“Then I say to you what Joseph said to his brothers: ‘There is no blame upon you.’ Go! For you all free!.”[1]
Rarely in the annals of history can we read such an instance of forgiveness. Even his deadliest enemy Abu Sufyan, who led so many battles against Islam, was forgiven, as was any person who stayed in his house and did not come to fight him.
The Prophet was all for forgiveness and no amount of crime or aggression against him was too great to be forgiven by him. He was the complete example of forgiveness and kindness, as mentioned in the following verse of the Quran:
“Keep to forgiveness (O Muhammad), and enjoin kindness, and turn away from the ignorant.” (Quran 7:199)
He always repelled evil with the good of forgiveness and kind behavior for, in his view, an antidote was better than poison. He believed and practiced the precept that love could foil hatred, and aggression could be won over by forgiveness. He overcame the ignorance of the people with the knowledge of Islam, and the folly and evil of the people with his kind and forgiving treatment. With his forgiveness, he freed people from the bondage of sin and crime, and also made them great friends of Islam. He was an epitome of the verse of the Quran:
“Good and evil are not alike. Repel evil with what is better. Then he, between whom and you there was hatred, will become as though he was a bosom friend.” (Quran 41:34)

Why do you muslims love telling glaringly obvious lies that contradict your sahih hadiths and evil quoran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by mahdino: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Why do you muslims love telling glaringly obvious lies that contradict your sahih hadiths and evil quoran

Please dont be a zombie. The Quranic refrences is there, open it up and lets see who is the liar?
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
mahdino:

Please dont be a zombie. The Quranic refrences is there, open it up and lets see who is the liar?

How can you describe a mass murderer and terrorist as a merciful person, do you have any brains at all

3 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
mahdino:

Hey i am not one of those bigots that thinks mohammed was ONLY GOING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE..

Even one hadith story says he even forgave the jewish woman that poisoned him..even tho another hadith says he killed her.

Mohammed in his early days was persecuted in mecca but once he got alot of followers and he rose an army he became a prosecutor in medina

He approved of the killings posted above and many others... dont make it seem he was nice... he wasnt...he killed his critics when he became powerful enough

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
PART THREE

According to Ayatullah al-Khu'i, it is incumbent (wajib) to
kill one who insults or calumniates the Prophet when one
hears the insults provided there is no danger to his self,
reputation or wealth. Agha also extends this ruling to
cover insults against the Imams and Bibi Fatima (A.S.). It
is not essential to get the permission of a Hakim al-Shar'
to carry out the act.
Islamic law on Blasphemy
Dr. Takim, 'Aalim Network QR, December 8, 1995

Whoever Curses the Prophet Peace and Blessings be Upon
him, Muslim or Kafir, Must be Killed.
The Drawn Sword Against the One Who Curses the
Messenger - Pages 31-33
Ibn Taymiyyah

"The general scholars agreed that whoever curses him,
Peace and Blessings be upon him, must be killed. This was
stated by Malik, Al-Layth, Ahmad, Ishaaq, and Ash-
Shafi'ee, and Nu'man (Abu Hanifa) said that the Dhimmi
(Jizya-paying non-Muslim) is not to be killed."
The Drawn Sword Against the One Who Curses the
Messenger - Pages 31-33
Ibn Al-Munthir

In Islam, a person who has committed blasphemy can
either be killed or crucified, or his opposite hands and feet
can be cut off, or he can be exiled from that land. On the
other hand, in other religions there is no other option
except capital punishment. Islam at least has four options
of punishment for an act of blasphemy.
Question Hour: Ruling for Blasphemy in Islam
Dr. Zakir Naik, Islamic Voice, April, 2006
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
mahdino:

u need to understand something about Mohammed. His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.
1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. he claimed to be a warner. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellowers. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists/ pagans as fellows. Muslims often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life in form of al taqiyyah. Most moderate Muslim apologists do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc..revelations keep coming at the whims of his desires..he takes and sleeps his adopted sons wife, he makes adoption illegal out of shame. He sleeps with baby aisha, he starts collecting sex slaves and having sex with them etc... Most extremist Muslims and Islamic fanatics appeal to these verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact

6 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

u need to understand something about Mohammed. His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.
1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. he claimed to be a warner. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellowers. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists/ pagans as fellows. Muslims often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life in form of al taqiyyah. Most moderate Muslim apologists do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc..revelations keep coming at the whims of his desires..he takes and sleeps his adopted sons wife, he makes adoption illegal out of shame. He sleeps with baby aisha, he starts collecting sex slaves and having sex with them etc... Most extremist Muslims and Islamic fanatics appeal to these verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact

Keep up the good work dear, the work of satan must be exposed.
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by NHMKY: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:
PART ONE

What did Mohammed do to his critics and what do Muslims think of freedom of expression. . Read below and find out.

many examples of people during his time who were guilty of
blaspheming Islam and its Prophet. Most of these people were
assassinated with Muhammad's blessing, and no punishment
or compensation was imposed on the murderer.

Some Examples
'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) - Muhammad asked his
followers to kill this man for making "evil" statements
about Muhammad's family.

Abu `Afak - Muhammad asked his followers to kill this
man for making negative remarks about Muhammad and
Islam.

Ka’b bin Ashraf - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this man for writing inflammatory poetry about
Muhammad and Muslim women.
Asma Bint Marwan - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this woman for composing inflammatory poetry about Islam
and Muslims.

Blind Man's Slave-Mother - When Muhammad learned that
one of his followers had stabbed and killed his slave (other
sources refer to her as a freed concubine: Umm walad ) for
making derogatory remarks about Muhammad, he declared
that " no retaliation is payable for her blood. "

Al-Nadr Bin Al-Harith - Al Nadir, a storyteller and poet
who had mocked him. He was a prisoner of war who was
not allowed to be ransomed by their clans and was
executed on Muhammad's orders.

Some Muslims claim Muhammad had a Jewish neighbor who
threw rubbish at him, and that one day the person became ill
and Muhammad visited her...it lies and al taqiyyah. . This story is not present in any
Islamic texts, nor is it mentioned by any scholars of the past.
Thus, this incident in Muhammad's life is apparently a
fabrication . In addition, it contradicts Muhammad's nature as
found in the copious amount of sahih (authentic) Islamic texts,
mentioned above.

please go and know more about your religion and stop posting false things...you Dont know anything... But I pity your life shaa..continue.. The time will come very soon..the effect will start in sha Allahu. You have to stop.(advice)
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by NHMKY: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Post better things not slandering the prophet(pbuh) and Islam.
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by orisa37: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2015
These Islamic States are Anti-Christ All who kill critics of Mohammed should be killed too. Genesis:16:12

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2015
NHMKY:
please go and know more about your religion and stop posting false things...you Dont know anything... But I pity your life shaa..continue.. The time will come very soon..the effect will start in sha Allahu. You have to stop.(advice)

Why do you pity her life? Abi you want to send your terrorist brothers after her

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2015
NHMKY:
Post better things not slandering the prophet(pbuh) and Islam.

Like this undecided

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
NHMKY:

Wow.. are u saying this so i should be afraid of the words of a well known paedophile murderer islamic prophet who combined several apocryphal books, fables and bible texts with the myths of his moon god as worshipped by his tribe , smart people who have actually studied mohammed know he was a fraud..

Ur islamic allah exists in ur mind and ur mind has no consequence that concerns me... the 72 virgins in paradise with dates does not exist.. if u are smart u should not believe such utter nonsense. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by vooks: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow.. are u saying this so i should be afraid of the words of a well known paedophile murderer islamic prophet who combined several apocryphal books, fables and bible texts with the myths of his moon god as worshipped by his tribe , smart people who have actually studied mohammed know he was a fraud..

Ur islamic allah exists in ur mind and ur mind has no consequence that concerns me... the 72 virgins in paradise with dates does not exist.. if u are smart u should not believe such utter nonsense. .
parisbookaddict,
I really missed this moniker
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
vooks:

parisbookaddict,

Yes oh! I also missed her brutally frank posts grin she is a real torn in the flesh of the islamist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by vooks: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes oh! I also missed her brutally frank posts grin she is a real torn in the flesh of the islamist cheesy
I think it was the pope who resigned Bennedict who said Christianity is founded in reason and this enraged Muslims as they rightly read it as implying their religion is based on brawl and zero brains. The hostility meted out on opponents of Islam vindicates Bennedict. As a Protestant, I have never heard higher wisdom from ALL the popes who ever lived. Funny enough, the Muslims denied and threw tantrums and I think a few lives were lost

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regensburg_lecture
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
vooks:

I think it was the pope who resigned Bennedict who said Christianity is founded in reason and this enraged Muslims as they rightly read it as implying their religion is based on brawl and zero brains. The hostility meted out on opponents of Islam vindicates Bennedict. As a Protestant, I have never heard higher wisdom from ALL the popes who ever lived. Funny enough, the Muslims denied and threw tantrums and I think a few lives were lost

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regensburg_lecture

Problem today is that christian leaders are being politically correct in their comments on islam whilst islamic preachers routinely denigrate christianity in their mosques at every opportunity they get. More efforts needs to go into exposing islam globally before they wreck an havoc the human race will not be able to cope with.

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by vooks: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Problem today is that christian leaders are being politically correct in their comments on islam whilst islamic preachers routinely denigrate christianity in their mosques at every opportunity they get. More efforts needs to go into exposing islam globally before they wreck an havoc the human race will not be able to cope with.
I hear you my broda

See what somebody wrote in 1391 contrasting Aidan with Christianity from the link I just shared

Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul. "God", he says, "is not pleased by blood — and not acting reasonably is contrary to God's nature. Faith is born of the soul, not the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats… To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death…

To your point,
I once saw a Quran with the first few pages dedicated to artacking some basic tenets of Christianity such as trinity and he divinity of Jesus Christ complete with bible verses 'supporting' the arguments.

The point is, Muslims at all levels are not only taught that Islam is 'true' but also how Christianity is false. The amount of bile they pour am certain had the shoe been on the other side,they'd readily KILL everyone

2 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2015
vooks:

I hear you my broda

See what somebody wrote in 1391 contrasting Aidan with Christianity from the link I just shared

To your point,
I once saw a Quran with the first few pages dedicated to artacking some basic tenets of Christianity such as trinity and he divinity of Jesus Christ complete with bible verses 'supporting' the arguments.

The point is, Muslims at all levels are not only taught that Islam is 'true' but also how Christianity is false. The amount of bile they pour am certain had the shoe been on the other side,they'd readily KILL everyone

Yeah they routinely spread al taquiya and teach that christianity is false and these their lies are heavily documented in their commentaries in the quoran and presented as facts to muslims. Denigration of christianity is a core part of islamic teachings and they see it as normal but if you try and point out just one of the numerous errors in the quoran or even state the obvious that mohamed is a false prophet, all hell will break loose and they will start killing for allahh. Bunch of ignorant hypocrites.
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by vooks: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Yeah they routinely spread al taquiya and teach that christianity is false and these their lies are heavily documented in their commentaries in the quoran and presented as facts to muslims. Denigration of christianity is a core part of islamic teachings and they see it as normal but if you try and point out just one of the numerous errors in the quoran or even state the obvious that mohamed is a false prophet, all hell will break loose and they will start killing for allahh. Bunch of ignorant hypocrites.

Very true. Masters of double standards. How long do you think you or parisbookaddict would survive if these threads were face to face debates?

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by justt: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:
PART ONE

many examples of people

The questions the Muslims must consider, if they think they are obeying the injunctions of their master to kill others who oppose them is that: what would have become the fate of this world if Christians or other religions have such laws? When you are mandated to kill those who oppose you. I just pray God will open their eyes before it's too late!

2 Likes

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by parisbookaddict(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
vooks:

parisbookaddict,

Been very busy..hope u are alright
Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by vooks: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Totally. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Blackfire(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

longtime u appear on this forum, what happened? Ada mazi hope u are alright? Dont get me worried again 'ihota go'

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Blackfire(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey i am not one of those bigots that thinks mohammed was ONLY GOING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE..

Even one hadith story says he even forgave the jewish woman that poisoned him..even tho another hadith says he killed her.

Mohammed in his early days was persecuted in mecca but once he got alot of followers and he rose an army he became a prosecutor in medina

He approved of the killings posted above and many others... dont make it seem he was nice... he wasnt...he killed his critics when he became powerful enough

who persecuted who? Mohamed was nice? *laughing uncontrollably*.
Do u know the guy used to insult the meccans at the kabah, the reported him to his rich and influencial uncle abu talib. Let me ask u , do u know how many muhamed almajiris the meccans killed.... 100? 2,000? Or 2?,but when the table turned the result is beheading,tears, sorrows and blood.
Do u know how he was able to win die hard followers? ....that is the meccan side of the story.
....am coming let me see what this mechanic is doing to my car

1 Like

Re: Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries by Annunaki(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Blackfire:

who persecuted who? Mohamed was nice? *laughing uncontrollably*.
Do u know the guy used to insult the meccans at the kabah, the reported him to his rich and influencial uncle abu talib. Let me ask u , do u know how many muhamed almajiris the meccans killed.... 100? 2,000? Or 2?,but when the table turned the result is beheading,tears, sorrows and blood.
Do u know how he was able to win die hard followers? ....that is the meccan side of the story.
....am coming let me see what this mechanic is doing to my car

Talk the story na

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief / ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ / What If You're Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.