Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (20106 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by HungerBAD: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2015
A 65-year-old pastor, Kunle Akinseyi, while seeking for the dissolution of his 32-year-old marriage to his wife, Titilope on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that his wife has turned him into a punching bag.

Akinseyi told the court that his wife, with whom he had six children beats him at the slightest provocation.

He said, “I live every minute of my life in fear; save me from the cruel hands of my wife; I have suffered so much in silence.

‘’Anytime we have misunderstanding, she can beat the hell out of me.

“Most times, it is our neighbours that always come to rescue me from her hands,” he said, describing his wife as a ‘’troublemaker and a fighter’’.

“My wife’s hobby is fighting; she fights me and neighbours regularly, and because of her frequent fighting, we are always ejected from any house we rented.”

Akinseyi pleaded with the court to dissolve the union as he was tired and was no longer in love with her.

Responding to her husband’s claim, 56-year-old Titilope, denied the allegation saying she was was beating her husband.

“I have not raised my hands towards my husband since the beginning of our marriage,” she said.

The 56-year-old, described her husband as an irresponsible father as he has refused to cater for their children.

“When I got pregnant for our sixth child, he denied the pregnancy; he went to my family in the village and told them that I was carrying a bastard child and that they should come and take me.

“He refused to give me money for ante-natal; so, I delivered my baby in the house.

‘’It is our first born that has being training the boy till now,” she told the court.

The mother of six however alleged that her husband, though a pastor, wanted to divorce her so as to make room for him to marry another.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she still loves him.

Ruling on the case, President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, advised the couple to maintain peace while adjourning the case till November 16.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/pastor-seeks-dissolution-of-32-year-marriage-over-constant-beating-by-wife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Cutehector(m): 4:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Is he a man?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by trapQ: 5:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Lmao!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin
Ogene biko!

The wife must be related to mike fuccking Tyson! cheesy cheesy
He must be a coward for refusing to train his children after 6 children! Irresponsible and lazy men usually accuse their wives of mothering a bas.tard. That woman deserves a big bottle of Gulder, the Ultimate! !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! !! angry

Did I contradict myself? tongue tongue

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Adaeze003(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2015
What happened to "till death do us part"?

He's just unreasonable.

He should persevere and pray for her...

He should also try not to provoke her... you know how some men can nag...

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by greatproducts: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2015
The Word of God has been thrown to the dogs by some so called MOG.

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/beautiful-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by crowbar(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2015
The kind of stories I read on NL this days just keeps getting more amazing....Wife beating husband to the extent of neighbours coming to the man's rescue?
**shakes head and walks out of thread**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by nigeriancuban: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
okay
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol @punching bag. Is he physically challenge?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by damton(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
A reversal of role in domestic violence. should we call this female bully or what.

But the man na striker o. scoring six goals in a match.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by osinachijude: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
See wahala
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by ikombe: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
All this story dat touch grin

so who dey lie now grin

meanwhile cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by onajison(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Isowkay
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Is he a man?

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by bronzegoddess(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol.

What do people need as many as 6 children for btw?
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by kushma(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Its better for the both of them. But am not sure he is really a man.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by lilmax(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
See what being a gentleman feels like grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol, the man is prolly tired of eating the same food for 30 years plus and wanted some fresh action. tongue
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by RichDad1(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
*** in Fela's voice***Husband wey him wife dey beat; Na pako!!! Na suegbe Oo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by iliyande(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
It is not that the Pastor no fit beat her oooo, cheesy
pastor is only applying Biblical theory on her wink
Luke 6:29
If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Haywhymido(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Sissy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by francababy(f): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Chai... daris God oo
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by RichDad1(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
The neighbors will be like it's da wife on da beat

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Danny1974: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Is He really a Pastor? Or fake
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by pantless(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Pastor why? Follow Jesus that's all
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
This is hilarious.

It is not every day you hear that a woman beats her husband,

The reverse is the usual case.

Yesterday, my sister told me one of our neighbors and her husband had a misunderstanding, when the woman cited him coming home with a Koboko, she ran into the house and locked the door.

When she noticed her husband climbing the tree into the window, she ran out of the house into another neighbor's house.

Makes you wonder if they love each other and how jobless and extreme a man can go just to beat his wife.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by JumpingChicken(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Coward.... He would rather run that face his problems...I hope his children doesn't take after him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Make court no seperate una , so that you go fit finish the man Chaii, dat man don suffer grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.