Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (20114 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by dinachi(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:
What happened to "till death do us part"?

He's just unreasonable.

He should persevere and pray for her...

He should also try not to provoke her... you know how some men can nag...

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...
You are a pathetic clown. Would you have given the advice if a woman was on the recieving end? I maintain that 90% of domestic violence is perpertrated by women!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Irresponsible husband, violent wife.they fit each other. What a beautiful combination
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin

See kweshion grin
dinachi:

You are a pathetic clown. Would you have given the advice if a woman was on the recieving end? I maintain that 90% of domestic violence is perpertrated by women!
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by kcowen(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians love Alcohol So Much, If Something Good happens they Drink To Celebrate it. If Something bad Happens they Drink To Forget it and Drown Your Sorrows. If Nothing Happens they Drink to Make Things Happen. We Need To Do Something about this Problem My Fellow People, Pls Can we Meet For A Drink and Discuss This?? Whayasay!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by gboli2015(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2015
This is another comedy
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!!

Second that!! Lmfao!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by 400billionman: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
On checking his name.

What a yoruba coward.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
deramarks:
. Don't take his silence for granted mayb if he beat d woman she'll die
lmao.. Story... Someone dats lanky... And very old.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by cococandy(f): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
All these wives that claim the man did this and that (horrible bla bla bla) yet beg the judge not to dissolve the marriage as they 'still love him'
I dey suspect them. Those lines don't add up.
Or maybe they love the so called suffering they claim the husband is putting them through.
Or are just plain lying.

Anyway the pastor should just bring witnesses as he says his neighbors have rescued him before in the past. Just one or two to testify for him and the dissolution will happen.
Don't live a violent person.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Charles4075(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
This is serious. I think the children living with the parents should be in a better position to confirm if the dad is saying the truth or the mum. The husband might be lying same thing goes with the lady but he should try and talk with his wife. 32 years of marriage is no joke.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by onizsure: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Is he a man?

No! I don't think so.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Shoro niyen
Cutehector:
Is he a man?
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by GaniLAb(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Is he a man?
he is not a man but needs another wife
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by GaniLAb(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol @punching bag. Is he physically challenge?
partially disable
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Balkan(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Yoruba men are Women
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by OlujobaSamuel: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
The story is probable. An incident of such happened to a neighbor of ours, the wife is a "pomo" seller, the husband is a commercial bus driver, we were hearing noise in the middle of the night, so a bro of mine went to wake my mum that our neighbor wants to kill his wife, so my mum went with my dad, on getting there, they met the wife keeping it real on the beat with the husband, it was just unbelievable. Later during the day, while some other neighbors heard of it, they said it isn't the first time, that they are use to it. Anytime the husband sees the wife blocking the entrance with shorts, the husband will just go back to call one of the landlords to plead on his behalf.
Domestic violence is not only from husband to wife, it also moves vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Eddygourdo(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:

He's just unreasonable.

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...
epic tongue in cheek response filled with sacarsm, but dear adaeze hope ur aware you ladies are more self centered, though ur response here is a below the belt sucker punch to men
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Diorin: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Incredible news http://speakforum.com
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by bummyla(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Na Waah! Madam Ki lo de? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by achusky: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
the man self hmmm i dnt knw sha, may God help him ooh
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by hallitee: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Premature Ejaculation!
You Need To Pay Attention To It Now
Before You Lose Your Woman To Another Man.

See a proven cure in the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owsinag82jl2pss/Premature%20Ejaculation.pdf?dl=0

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by DOCTORDONE: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Husbands Beaters Association (HBA), I hail una.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Onyiido: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:

He's just unreasonable.

Is it really true she fights $ beats him up always abi d man just want to leave her for another.
Back to topic they should treat their case with utmost care as his congregation will be looking up to him for spiritual inbuild in their lives
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Sunseeker: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chai !! See troble O !
Imagine after Church Service, they go home to '' fight da good fight''...
END TIME STORIES !!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by ralphblac(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
marriage is for better and for worst till death do you apart, and not for better for stay,for worst for go.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Lex11(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman" Proverbs 21:19

Don't divorce if possible... But for your safety, for the children ... remove yourself from such nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by cruzyteejay(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
One of the many reasons why i don't wanna be a pastor,cus people will always look up to you to do the impossible

back to the post.............,from the post i learnt that the man is 62yrs old,you dnt expect him to fight(for those asking if he is a man)

to judge this case,the children will have to be present to know if the woman is lying and also the neighbours will be present to know if the man is lying
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
stinggy:
Chimkaire embarassed embarassed sad
...Nwokeoma, I see am sad sad
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by stinggy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...Nwokeoma, I see am sad sad
E good? sad
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
stinggy:

E good? sad
...Mbanu angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] / Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.