Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Danger In Using Generator. Please Be Informed. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Danger In Using Generator. Please Be Informed. (674 Views)

National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed / Join 250+ Others In Using My Service / Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger In Using Generator. Please Be Informed. by infineon1: 12:57pm On May 08, 2009
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that is present in the exhaust produced in gasoline engines. Boats release carbon monoxide through the exhaust ports of vessels that are either idling or underway and exhaust from generator sets. When inhaled, carbon monoxide replaces oxygen in tissues.

What are the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning?[/b]Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may include nausea, dizziness, confusion, headache and fainting; however, people often mistakenly attribute these symptoms to too much alcohol, sun, and noise, or to motion sickness from the water or exhaustion. Exposure to carbon monoxide in large amounts or for a long duration results in death.
Traditionally, carbon monoxide poisonings have occurred in many homes that have poor ventilation and the use of generators.
[b]How can I protect my family from carbon monoxide?[/b]There are many ways to protect your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide.
Use a Carbon Monoxide Detector – These detectors is easy to use in or homes  where we have generators. They sense a moderate level of carbon monoxide present in the environment  and you see the level of the danger when the colour in the detector changes alert the occupants of the danger. [b] This is available for only  N1, 200

How can I get more information about carbon monoxide?
To learn more about the dangers of carbon monoxide, view our website or call 08033912991, 08033464575 For a copy of the pamphlet  and advice on this silent killer in our environment. or write to Infineon Nigeria Limited, 81, Allen Avenue Street, Ikeja Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Schlumberger Petrel 2008,eclipse 2008, Pdms Or Any Engineering Softs / 'affordable' Brazillian And Virgin Remy (lace Wigs As Well As Russian Hair!) / Generator Whizkid On Nl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.