Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed (11534 Views)

Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors / Own A Home With 50,000 Through The Abuja Low-cost Housing Scheme / The Danger In Using Generator. Please Be Informed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
NHF Home Ownership Scheme

This scheme is powered by the National Housing Fund and administered by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN] through a Primary Mortgage Institution. The aim is to provide affordable housing to the teething number of Nigerian workers who would otherwise not have access to mortgage finance at such affordable rate and long, convenient tenor such as the one offered through this scheme . The loans are specifically meant for the participating members of the scheme who contribute to the National Housing Fund (NHF). That is, anyone who is a regular contributor and has contributed for a minimum period of 6 [six] months is eligible to apply for the loan. The contribution is usually deducted at salary source by the human resources of the organizations where the applicant works. And, the NHF act of 1992 makes this makes this contribution compulsory, while offering the contributors the opportunity to enjoy the numerous benefits of the scheme

The general qualifying criteria for all applicants is as follows:

1. applicants must be above 18 years of age
2. applicant must be a contributor to the National Housing Fund for a minimum of 6 [six months]
3. the applicant contributes only 2.5% of his/her monthly basic salary or pay to the fund.
4. Applicant must have satisfactory evidence of regular flow of income to guarantee loan repayment.
5. The loan shall be for the purpose of building, purchasing, or renovating a residential accommodation.
6. The loan shall not be used to refinance any residential property.
7. Applications must be made through a Mortgage Loan Originator, [MLO] and not directly to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN]
8. Applicants forms for NHF loans are obtainable from Refuge Homes Savings & Loans
9. the property for which loan is sought to finance shall serve as security for the loan
10. the property must have a valid title document [C of O]
11. the property shall conform to the existing planning laws and regulations [approved building plan]
12. the property shall possess sufficient value to recover the loan
13. the property shall be insured against all hazards
14. the loan shall be secured by first party legal mortgage on the property between the applicant and PMB and assigned to FMBN.
15. Each applicant shall be entitled to a maximum loan amount of N15,000,000.00 [Fifteen Million Naira Only] or as determined by the bank
16. no individual shall be given a loan in excess of 90% of the cost or value of the property to be mortgaged.
17. the loan amount an applicant is eligible for is calculated on the basis that he/she does not utilize more than one-third [1/3] of gross monthly pay to service the loan.

18. Equity contribution shall be as below:

Loan Amount N Equity Contribution Amount N
10.1M -15M 30% 3,030,000 - 4,500,000
5.1M -10M 20% 1,020,000 - 2,000,000
1M - 5M 10% 100,000 - 500,000

19. Interest rate shall be as prescribed by the National Housing Fund Act which is not more than 6% per annum, and shall be fixed throughout tenor.
18. the maximum repayment period shall be 30 years [but shall not exceed the
applicant’s 60th year.
19. the individual borrower shall make repayment through the mortgage loan
Originator.

1 Like

Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by MANGAM(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
The conditions ar just too much and ridiculous
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
MANGAM: The conditions ar just too much and ridiculous

Not too much i tell you.
its just that people do not really understand how it works, the documents required and so on.
apart from those personal individual requirements, the property you want to buy, construct or renovate will carry others. the remaining documents;your PMB provide that.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by uboma(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ op, do you work there? If yes, kindly gimme me your contact. My email and bbm pin are on my signature.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
uboma: @ op, do you work there? If yes, kindly gimme me your contact. My email and bbm pin are on my signature.

i work there, in a mortgage bank.
check your email.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by uboma(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^^^ mail replied.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by MANGAM(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Noted. I will try and see if I can meet up. Pls moderator I wil need ur personal contact mine is talk2manga@yahoo.com
Akdams:

Not too much i tell you.
its just that people do not really understand how it works, the documents required and so on.
apart from those personal individual requirements, the property you want to buy, construct or renovate will carry others. the remaining documents;your PMB provide that.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2013
MANGAM: Noted. I will try and see if I can meet up. Pls moderator I wil need ur personal contact mine is talk2manga@yahoo.com

good morning,
check your mail
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by MANGAM(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Yes got mail
Akdams:

good morning,
check your mail
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by anthagun: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is this scheme available to people that reside and work overseas?
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Delafruita(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Please send mail to cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2013
anthagun: Is this scheme available to people that reside and work overseas?

Available to everybody. As long as you are a Nigerian where you reside or live is not a factor (at least for now), you are a contributor to the scheme and you have a qualified PMB.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Delafruita: Please send mail to cornellrealtors@gmail.com

Have sent it. check your mail.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by anthagun: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks for your response, please send me your details - email + phone number - so we can set the ball rolling.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
anthagun: Thanks for your response, please send me your details - email + phone number - so we can set the ball rolling.

have replied.
thank you
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
The first batch has just been approved by CBN/FMBN for my PMB. Disbursement will start any moment soon. So what are you still waiting for.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by chiboy11(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Akdams: The first batch has just been approved by CBN/FMBN for my PMB. Disbursement will start any moment soon. So what are you still waiting for.

Plss am intrested send me a mail
IAMCHIBOY@gmail.com

Tnks
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
chiboy11:
Plss am intrested send me a mail
IAMCHIBOY@gmail.com

Tnks

check your mail.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by dare0834(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi Akdams, please send an email to me dare834@gmail.com, i am interested
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2013
dare0834: Hi Akdams, please send an email to me dare834@gmail.com, i am interested

Check your mail.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Akdams: The first batch has just been approved by CBN/FMBN for my PMB. Disbursement will start any moment soon. So what are you still waiting for.

next set of batches are being compiled.

............. and i bet you wont want to miss the next batch.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by RALPHOW(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please send your email and tel no to me
ralphow@yahoo.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2014
RALPHOW: Please send your email and tel no to me
ralphow@yahoo.com

sent
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akdams: NHF Home Ownership Scheme

This scheme is powered by the National Housing Fund and administered by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN] through a Primary Mortgage Institution. The aim is to provide affordable housing to the teething number of Nigerian workers who would otherwise not have access to mortgage finance at such affordable rate and long, convenient tenor such as the one offered through this scheme . The loans are specifically meant for the participating members of the scheme who contribute to the National Housing Fund (NHF). That is, anyone who is a regular contributor and has contributed for a minimum period of 6 [six] months is eligible to apply for the loan. The contribution is usually deducted at salary source by the human resources of the organizations where the applicant works. And, the NHF act of 1992 makes this makes this contribution compulsory, while offering the contributors the opportunity to enjoy the numerous benefits of the scheme

The general qualifying criteria for all applicants is as follows:

1. applicants must be above 18 years of age
2. applicant must be a contributor to the National Housing Fund for a minimum of 6 [six months]
3. the applicant contributes only 2.5% of his/her monthly basic salary or pay to the fund.
4. Applicant must have satisfactory evidence of regular flow of income to guarantee loan repayment.
5. The loan shall be for the purpose of building, purchasing, or renovating a residential accommodation.
6. The loan shall not be used to refinance any residential property.
7. Applications must be made through a Mortgage Loan Originator, [MLO] and not directly to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN]
8. Applicants forms for NHF loans are obtainable from Refuge Homes Savings & Loans
9. the property for which loan is sought to finance shall serve as security for the loan
10. the property must have a valid title document [C of O]
11. the property shall conform to the existing planning laws and regulations [approved building plan]
12. the property shall possess sufficient value to recover the loan
13. the property shall be insured against all hazards
14. the loan shall be secured by first party legal mortgage on the property between the applicant and PMB and assigned to FMBN.
15. Each applicant shall be entitled to a maximum loan amount of N15,000,000.00 [Fifteen Million Naira Only] or as determined by the bank
16. no individual shall be given a loan in excess of 90% of the cost or value of the property to be mortgaged.
17. the loan amount an applicant is eligible for is calculated on the basis that he/she does not utilize more than one-third [1/3] of gross monthly pay to service the loan.

18. Equity contribution shall be as below:

Loan Amount N Equity Contribution Amount N
10.1M -15M 30% 3,030,000 - 4,500,000
5.1M -10M 20% 1,020,000 - 2,000,000
1M - 5M 10% 100,000 - 500,000

19. Interest rate shall be as prescribed by the National Housing Fund Act which is not more than 6% per annum, and shall be fixed throughout tenor.
18. the maximum repayment period shall be 30 years [but shall not exceed the
applicant’s 60th year.
19. the individual borrower shall make repayment through the mortgage loan
Originator.
OP. My company just sent me an email with a registration form of this scheme attached and I decided to come online and check to get more info abt it before embarking on it b4 I came across dis on nairaland there re lots n lots of qtns running tru mind right now after reading ur post but I still want someone to guide me in making dis decision cos I knw dis is a long term plan kindly email me so we can discuss since u work there. Jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
virginadams: OP. My company just sent me an email with a registration form of this scheme attached and I decided to come online and check to get more info abt it before embarking on it b4 I came across dis on nairaland there re lots n lots of qtns running tru mind right now after reading ur post but I still want someone to guide me in making dis decision cos I knw dis is a long term plan kindly email me so we can discuss since u work there. Jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com

sent
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by niyoc007: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Am interested and I need your guide toward achieving that. Kindly send me mail through (niyoc007@gmail.com) thanks
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by onyeka205(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akdams:

Not too much i tell you.

Pls I need the details, my email is campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by lavic2001: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please send me an email: lavic2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by gee5: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP please can u email your phone number for further discussions.
Regards.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Hobinnah: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please I'm very interested in this. Just read the post. Could u please send me your email address and phone number for further discussions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
lavic2001:
Please send me an email: lavic2001@yahoo.co.uk

Dapo
Structured Finance & Real Estate Consultant
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
gee5:
OP please can u email your phone number for further discussions.
Regards.

Dapo
Structured Finance & Real Estate Consultant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable 5.11 Tactical Series Watch For Sale / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Wedding Bands & Engagement Ring In White Gold @ N20,000. Call 08060206053

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.