Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I (2304 Views)

The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
I'm just tired, fed up.. Its almost five years I've been seeking his face to turn things around for me.. I've been praying, crying onto him BUT he never listened, I've confessed my sins(tho all sins are equal), I've not committed any bad ones apart from lies, stealing my parent's money, having sex with my ex and so on.. I've never in my life raped any girl, I've never killed, I've never done anybad things expect those listed above..I've been going to church,for vigil ,Yet he refuses to answer my prayers

I'm just tired, I don't know what to DO.. Crying like a baby everyday.. I don't know what to do... If possible, anybody can help me beg GOD, if possible he can show me mercy for his sake..

I don't know what to do ...,,I'm fed up
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Mekky05(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Keep on with PUSH(Pray Until Something Happens). And also have a positive attitude towards life,God does his things in his own time.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:
I'm just tired, fed up.. Its almost five years I've been seeking his face to turn things around for me.. I've been praying, crying onto him BUT he never listened, I've confessed my sins(tho all sins are equal), I've not committed any bad ones apart from lies, stealing my parent's money, having sex with my ex and so on.. I've never in my life raped any girl, I've never killed, I've never done anybad things expect those listed above..I've been going to church,for vigil ,Yet he refuses to answer my prayers

I'm just tired, I don't know what to DO.. Crying like a baby everyday.. I don't know what to do... If possible, anybody can help me beg GOD, if possible he can show me mercy for his sake..

Honey wat happened cry cry cry cry
U makin me cry hope u kno??
Dont worry i will always pray for u ok??

Its ok all eez well ok??

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
keep praying
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by MISSNORA(f): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2015
PUSH....Pray Until Somtn Happens......I av seen one of 25yrs b4 God reason em matter.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by aamaka: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
God is not wicked my dear just visit ths thread u will have a big testimonies as me and others there.https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out#35295183
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by uncleUPRIGHT: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Religion is the opium of the people,it is their escape from the stark nudity of life.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by PRINCESSO2: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
A little advice-pray for other people around you.and try being merciful and kind to those around you,when anyone annoys you just forgive.Help others with your money and time and efforts and most importantly,love those around you and preach the gospel to others.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2015
uncleUPRIGHT:
Religion is the opium of the people,it is their escape from the stark nudity of life.
evil,pain and dissapointment is part of life get used to it those people you think are enjoying are also suffering from one pain or the other.
Stop praying and get to do something.it only in nigeria they go to church everyday,vigil,revival.if he didnt listen maybe his deaf or wicked.
I was not born a stammerer but grew becoming one teased at school,i soo cried prayed in tears nothing happened but now i talk almost flawlessly cos i worked on it.
And thats cos even the bible says HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

God never lies ok
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm... I feel your pain bro. But please, no matter what, do not give up on God. Can I suggest that first, still maintain your righteous living, make sure you're praying according to God's will I.e what you're asking for is not for pride, show or trying to be like everybody else. Ensure that somehow what you're asking for is born out of a sincere need and will give God glory when it's done. Secondly, always remember that God loves you and has your best interest at heart and His more than willing to give you your heart desires, never let the devil tell you otherwise. Thirdly, God does His things in His own time not ours, so, try to be a little bit more patient, I know you've waited for a long time but is it yet God's time ? Don't measure by your time. Also know that if God delays a blessing or answers, He usually makes it big and great when it comes. Abraham had to wait for 27 years, Hannah waited for many years as well so did Zechariah but when their miracle came, it was the best among their neighbours. So bro, keep your hope alive, never give up, keep praying and trusting God but be certain that at the fullness of time He will do it for you. May God grant you His peace.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
@OP - You will keep running in circles if you listen to any of the posters above me. Most of them are tired, confused and frustrated, but they just won't admit it publicly.

Stop praying, stop going to the church or mosque, stop paying tithes or offering to any Pastor or Imam. Discard your Bible or Quran if you have any.

Start giving atleast 100Naira or more in a week [depending on how buoyant you are] to any beggar you come across.

Raise your energy & vibration by sun-gazing atleast twice in every week. You do this anytime within the 1hour-window after Sunrise or within the 1hour-window before Sunset. I usually do mine between 5:00pm & 6:00pm.

Sun-gaze for 1minute at the rising or setting Sun until you're able to do it for 30minutes, and you must not wear any lenses or glasses while Sun-gazing.

Have a belief that the sun-rays or lights that you're getting into your eyes are of immense benefit and will not harm you. This will give you earlier, quicker and better results.

The intensity of the TV is much more than the rising or setting of the Sun. If you can watch TV at close ranges for extended periods of time, you can easily watch the rising or the setting Sun safely.

Lastly; forget about material possessions for now and focus on your soul as you journey into becoming a God.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by onweson(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Our God will remember you at His own time. Keep praying; do not relinquish. Always say the rosery, our mother Mary will help you.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you all.. I'm just kinda FED UP..
Sometimes I think God doesn't like me... But I'm sure he will foreverly taken d grace
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

What a good father your god is. The asshole doesn't even care about you. Are you sure he is your real father? He sacrificed his son on a cross and didn't give a fucck. Why do you think you will get a special treatment?

Don't forget you are a God too. You don't need another God. Start thinking like a God.imagine what you want and trust me you can make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

what a good father your god is. The asshole doesn't even care about you. Are you sure he is your real father? He sacrificed his son on a cross and didn't give a fucck. Why do you think you will get a special treatment?

Don't forget you are a God too. You don't need another God. Start thinking like a God.imagine what you want and trust me you can make it happen.
Bro I ddnt get the bolded statement..

Thanks
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

Bro I ddnt get the bolded statement..

Thanks

Sorry it sounds harsh but it is the truth.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by PRINCESSO2: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Matthew 7:8- For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
PRINCESSO2:
Matthew 7:8- For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Asketh, seeketh and knocketh for how long?... If someone keep knocking on your door, won't u open?

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

Asketh, seeketh and knocketh for how long?... If someone keep knocking on your door, won't u open?
How about lets put it this way

Whoever a father loves he corrects!

God loves you he is ur heavenly father and he loves you too.
U ask him for sumtin he listens to u then he knos wat the future is all about he weighs wat u sayin to the effect it will have on u in the future nd wen he sees that it wud badly affect u in d future he wont do it all cos he is protecting u

But cos u only thinkin of the present u av no idea of how the future is goin to b like u complain bt God understands better dan u do

Or lets see it this way the world is full of sin only few people compared to the population acknowledge God now so u ask God for sometin den God delays because he want to see how long u can wait on him or ow mch u trust him to wait on him

Because people once they get want they want from God they abandon him nd remember him when they in need again
But they also forgot that God is a jealous God nd he hates sin so once u commit sin u making God jealous

Just have faith in him please i beg u ok??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

How about lets put it this way

Whoever a father loves he corrects!

God loves you he is ur heavenly father and he loves you too.
U ask him for sumtin he listens to u then he knos wat the future is all about he weighs wat u sayin to the effect it will have on u in the future nd wen he sees that it wud badly affect u in d future he wont do it all cos he is protecting u

But cos u only thinkin of the present u av no idea of how the future is goin to b like u complain bt God understands better dan u do

Or lets see it this way the world is full of sin only few people compared to the population acknowledge God now so u ask God for sometin den God delays because he want to see how long u can wait on him or ow mch u trust him to wait on him

Because people once they get want they want from God they abandon him nd remember him when they in need again
But they also forgot that God is a jealous God nd he hates sin so once u commit sin u making God jealous

Just have faith in him please i beg u ok??
Hmmm I got you..but seems you don't understand how I'm feeling..

Anyways I still give thanks to him BUT I'm extremely tired !!!

Thanks so much dearie
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:

Hmmm I got you..but seems you don't understand how I'm feeling..

Anyways I still give thanks to him BUT I'm extremely tired !!!

Thanks so much dearie

Thats why i said calm down !!!!!!!!!!!

He is listening to u!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok!!!!!!!
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
MISSNORA:
PUSH....Pray Until Somtn Happens......I av seen one of 25yrs b4 God reason em matter.
misnora haf resurrect,welcome mawink
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

Thats why i said calm down !!!!!!!!!!!

He is listening to u!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok!!!!!!!
this tin strong ooo,am so feeling the chemistrycheesycheesy
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
this tin strong ooo,am so feeling the chemistrycheesycheesy
My husband gf grin welcome
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

My husband gf grin welcome
iffa hear say u go check he tin whether e misplace
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
iffa hear say u go check he tin whether e misplace

I no see am o na why i call u b dat say whr e dey ??
Abeg u don use am do turning stick abi hot dog??
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

I no see am o na why i call u b dat say whr e dey ?? Abeg u don use am do turning stick abi hot dog??
my dog carry d tincheesycheesy
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
my dog carry d tincheesycheesy
Ur dog na gay ni abi transgender
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

Ur dog na gay ni abi transgender
d tin sweet for e mouth,na im he bite d tip...
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
d tin sweet for e mouth,na im he bite d tip...

U sure say ur dog no b prettythicksme wey wear dog costume
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by onetrack(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't bother praying. I haven't prayed in years (am atheist) and my life is good. But only because I planned well and do my job well.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by bry8ted(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
my piece of advice. *stop praying for itself n start praying for people around u esp does who are down.
* Pray for the growth of ur church
* evangelise
* do confession weekly. This is an act of saying good things into ur life n backing it with biblical references.

That have been my secrets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of The Spirit Of Discernment / Why Jesus Is Not Coming Back / Bishop David Oyedepo Buys Another $50M Private Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.