Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I (2331 Views)

The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by mayorall(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbuDoxMan:
I'm just tired, fed up.. Its almost five years I've been seeking his face to turn things around for me.. I've been praying, crying onto him BUT he never listened, I've confessed my sins(tho all sins are equal), I've not committed any bad ones apart from lies, stealing my parent's money, having sex with my ex and so on.. I've never in my life raped any girl, I've never killed, I've never done anybad things expect those listed above..I've been going to church,for vigil ,Yet he refuses to answer my prayers

I'm just tired, I don't know what to DO.. Crying like a baby everyday.. I don't know what to do... If possible, anybody can help me beg GOD, if possible he can show me mercy for his sake..

I don't know what to do ...,,I'm fed up

My friend, You are on a wrong way (personally). No amount of prayers and fasting can set you free from poverty (personality).

Jesus has told us what we need to do in just a bible verse.

"seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and *all* other things shall be added on to you" . The real meaning unravelled by divine wisdom.

work for Kingdom expansion

if you don't have the money to support the gospel, use your energy.

Engage in soul winning

pray for God's Kingdom expansion.

Also remember, it is give and take. Even when God want our souls, he had to sacrifice Jesus his son to reap more souls on earth.

Give , You shall receive and be rich but seek his kingdom first, please remember the word, "first" you shall be wealthy.

Also put your hands to work cos this is the channel in which you can receive back your profit from him.

As I type, he told me I can be of help to you, by giving the little i can as this is one of the doings of the early church. (Will help you with start up of a little business.

Also friend, you don't have to pray any longer, bow at his feet, worship him, and listen to his instructions as you worship.

Please the best time to catch his presence is at night, when there is silence.

Also run away from sins, it wreck.

Also have sins I committed times without number, but I asked on how to overcome it, he told me, I still went back, but anytime I do, I just opened door for devils tormentation. Now its a thing of the past. IJN .

Rededicate your life and let go of sin. Have a wonderful night rest.

Let me know how we can carry out the Instruction given to me. Your location sir.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by orisa37: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Yours is just 5 years. I beg keep Praying, He will soon answer you perfectly. Old Simeon did not get response until he sang the "Nunc dimitis". Job was not answered until he clearly saw God. Even, Jesus, The Son of Man, was not answered till He asked for "The Will of God, The Father, to be done in His Life". So please keep praying and wait patiently for God. Don't hurry or worry Him. He doesn't like that, but keep feeding Him with Prayers. That is your Endurance!!!!
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by MISSNORA(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
misnora haf resurrect,welcome mawink
bn around!
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
bn around!
not active,why?
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by MISSNORA(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
not active,why?
occupied with my career.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
occupied with my career.
hmmmmm missed u thowink
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by MISSNORA(f): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmmmm missed u thowink
lol cool. I'm here now tho.
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol cool. I'm here now tho.
welcome jorwinkwinkwink
Re: God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I by MISSNORA(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
welcome jorwinkwinkwink
thanx dear kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greater Between Jesus And Holy Spirit ? / The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others / Top Hamas Leader's Son Converts To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.