Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Required: Experienced Java Web Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Required: Experienced Java Web Developer (849 Views)

Get Trained On How To Become A Web Developer/programmer / Experienced Java Programmer Needed / A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by logica(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2009
Send emails with resumes to javaman21133@yahoo.com.

Please don't respond if you think "Spring" is a metal coiled up such that it stretches and contracts to produce push and pull, or "Hibernate" refers to that thing bears do in winter, or "JPA" is the shortened form of the word for "tortoise" in Yoruba.

Please do respond if you have solid Netbeans/Eclipse, JSF/Struts, TopLink/Hibernate/JPA, annotations.

Thanks.
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by dammytosh: 2:20pm On May 08, 2009
logica:

Please don't respond if you think "Spring" is a metal coiled up such that it stretches and contracts to produce push and pull, or "Hibernate" refers to that thing bears do in winter grin , or "JPA" is the shortened form of the word for "tortoise" in Yoruba grin .
Thanks.
@logica,
i was about applying but thank God for your words in bold. i tot JPA is Ijapa grin.

Bros it's being a long time, How is work?
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by candylips(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2009
logica:

Please don't respond if you think "Spring" is a metal coiled up such that it stretches and contracts to produce push and pull, or "Hibernate" refers to that thing bears do in winter, or "JPA" is the shortened form of the word for "tortoise" in Yoruba.
Thanks.

Haha  funny!!  where have u been hiding ur face since smiley
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by dammytosh: 2:42pm On May 08, 2009
candylips:

Haha  funny!!  where have u been hiding ur face since smiley

May be he has been hibernating [/i]in [i]spring grin
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by candylips(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2009
probably true cheesy
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by blacksta(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2009
'poster

u no well grin -i also thought netbeans - was beans you eat in a basket

lol
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by logica(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2009
LOL @ replies.

I've been spending more time in the Phone Section (in threads dealing with iPhones).

Dammy, work is good thanks.
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by scottN(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
Can you employ based on consultancy/part-time
Re: Required: Experienced Java Web Developer by logica(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
if ur resume is quite exceptional,

(1) (Reply)

Php And Mysql Guru Needed / Online Food Ordering Software / I Need The Help Of A Basic Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.