Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! (4781 Views)

Intern/freelance Web Developer Needed In Ilorin / Need A Freelance Web Developer / Freelance Web Designers Required! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by uwaj54: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am a freelance web designer/developer and need some work to keep income following. Any help or leads will help. I am not a very good marketer but have good programming and design skills. I program in Java, PhP, Ajax.

1 Like

Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by uwaj54: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
Thanks Man. I will visit the site.
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by udswagz: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
We help startups and small business create intuitive and beautiful websites, develop web applications
and custom ecommerce and mobile apps.

Some sites we have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app we just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

contact us via: www.udonline.net

We are produce results.
we want to help design your next big idea !
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by ftpme: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
@uwaj54
email me liquidsystem@yahoo.com let have a chat
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by ifylistic(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2012
Hi there , I can teach u the language u need to have a headstart in programming and Application development. I already sent u a mail. my email is ifychukwuma@yahoo.co.uk (Choratech)
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Sammy2100: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi y'all

Am a Web and Windows Application Developer

I develop my Applications using Adobe (formally Macromedia) Dreamweaver, Visual Studio.NET and Sharp-Develop
I create my databases using MS Access, mySQL and MSSQL Server
I code using VB6.0, VB.NET, ASP(VbScript), JavaScript, ASP.NET(VB) and little on PHP
My personal website is http://www.sammy210devfusion.com

I have been involved in so many website and software development projects; you can find most of them here;
http://www.sammy210devfusion.com/fusion/Portfolio.html

With great research in New Technologies, i now offers new design and implementations in "BIOMETRICS and RECOGNITION SYSTEMS" solutions.

Biometric Application such as;
1. Fingerprint Biometric Applications
2. Facial Recognition & Detection System
3. Iris and Retina (Eye scan) Recognition Systems
4. Voice Recognition Applications

You can get latest updates of my designs by following me to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Sammy210DevFusion

Thanks
- With Great thinking comes Great Possibilities.
The Sammy210 Developers Fusion
http://www.sammy210devfusion.com/

1 Like

Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by zikclassiq(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2013
I'm working 4 a client who's demanding that users who want to access the products/info on a biz site MUST register as a member of a social netwk(anoda site). The thing is, the client wants a popup/popdown window 4d registratn(of the social ntwk) so dat the users woudnt hav to be redirected 4rm the site, thereby authenticating d user on d biz site.
Please is this possible?
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by jahsharon: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2013
Please our company needs web programmers and developers to start work btw now and next week.

1. 3-5 years experience building web applications.
2. Good knowledge of Java Application Server Environment.
3. Knowledge of database and web hosting management i.e. Oracle, SQL, Apache.
4. Practical experience on Dreamweaver, Flash, Firefox, HTML, PHP, Javascript, CSS, ASP.Net, MySQL.
5. Good communicator, Intelligent, logical with analytic and problem solving mind.
6. HND/BSc

Apart from new projects, there are legacy applications to be managed and optimized.

A good take-home awaits the successful developer.

Please send CV to jahsharonjah@yahoo.com
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by julybaba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
zikclassiq: I'm working 4 a client who's demanding that users who want to access the products/info on a biz site MUST register as a member of a social netwk(anoda site). The thing is, the client wants a popup/popdown window 4d registratn(of the social ntwk) so dat the users woudnt hav to be redirected 4rm the site, thereby authenticating d user on d biz site.
Please is this possible?
Use javascript to implement that, check. the source code of http://askpentagon.com for hint. The one on askpentagon.com make it possible for you to set the redirect page as index.php, is that not what you want.
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by hilaryiwens05: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
i need a programmer who can work on SMS component. if you can, please add me on bbm: 22E88D19 or whatsapp; 08182428991 talk. Tank you
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by penSoft360: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello all, we design websites, web applications, mobile apps and every thing in-between. Try us today, you would be glad you did. Check us out at http://pensoft360.com
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by aragon4realz(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2014
a Web designer is needed urgently you most be based in portharcourt or owerrI and you most be good with PHP, javascript,and Ajax, contact me on 08127403006
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Homguy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
uwaj54:
I am a freelance web designer/developer and need some work to keep income following. Any help or leads will help. I am not a very good marketer but have good programming and design skills. I program in Java, PhP, Ajax.
hello, can you develop and app that people can send SMS to predesignated numbers?
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by udswagz: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by valour13: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
I need a web developer who can help me make android app and ios app for my forum.
v.babs@yahoo.com
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by EhyAig: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
@Valour, For your mobile apps, call me on 07034719896
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by MarinaOlenska: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello!
You definitely should post your portfolio on this website: https://www.xplace.com/web/freelancers. It has higher hourly rates than the majority of others and no commission fee. You can search for a job there or just register and wait for feedback. Skilled web developers with a portfolio are popular, so I don't think it will be long before you get hired.
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria / All 3ds Max Design 20 Including Soft, Video Tutorial, Pdf, Plugins Loaded. / Exam Key Points On Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.