Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. (643 Views)

Best Nairaland Topics That Never Made Frontpage / 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. / Gov.obiano Disposes Of Controversial Dollar Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2015
After careful observation on this trend, have discovered that there are three major topics that anything relating to them causes a lot of controversial comments. They are:

1. Religion: Most times when a topic related to religion is mentioned, it alway generates a lot of controversial statements expecially by an Atheist. I don't know what their problem is, they just want everybody to be like them. As far as am concerned Atheism is just another religion in the making. If care is not taking they will soon start persecuting those that are religious.

2. Education: You dear not say you graduated with a first class in the midst of people who graduated with frustrating results or here in NL. Some can make you feel you wasted your time in school. Please always say your grades to like minded people. Please if you were unable to graduate with a good result, don't shift your frustration to those that graduated with one.

3. Virginity: At the mention of this topic or anything related to it, the comments by some non-virgins, expecially girls, can make you lose your virginity. Lol. Honestly I really don't know why they are always angry. I mean they comfortably say their sexcapades, but are ready to bash any virgin. I just hope in the nearest future people would not be 'killed' by saying they are not gays/lesbians. PLEASE LEAVE THE VIRGINS ALONE. #teamVirginBeforeMarriage.
Re: 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
angry angry^^^ angry^^^
Lol. No vex. Na my best chance to be FTC be this.
Re: 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2015
angry angry^^^ angry^^^
Re: 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. by Hero10001: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Na lie! "yeeboe/Biafra and snake threads generates more.
Re: 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Hero10001:
Na lie! "yeeboe/Biafra and snake threads generates more.
Maybe, but the comments may not necessarily be controversial.

(1) (Reply)

Beware!! Indonesia New Drugs Law / Perfectly working Volvo Pay Loader For Sale for 1,300,000 At Abeokuta / Welcome To December,all Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.