Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. (576 Views)

Hw Do U Feel Wen Ur Topic Mkes Front Page on nairaland Nd Do Nt Wen It Suppose? / Best Nairaland Topics That Never Made Frontpage / Summary Of Topics That Made Nairaland Front Page For June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by ableguy(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
1: Any topic that bothers on fuel scarcity, lately we have seen posts about fuel scarcity hit FP within a twinkle of an eye.
Eg: #fuel scarcity trend on twitter, how Nigerian breaks the the world record of longest queue in a filling station and other funny topics about fuel scarcity.

2: Fulani news:- They are always on the FP sha. For now I am sure they're more popular than any other tribe on Nairaland.

3: Court or trails related issues. Like Saraki, Nnamdi Kanu, dasuki when his trials were still hot.

4: Any topic or post related to the President's travel, how he take off at the airport, what he did before leaving the country, how he was welcomed when he arrived his destination. Post such things you'll hit your target.

5: Romantic topics, any topic that bothers on romance is likely to hit front page.
Just watch out for topics like 'help my wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me' or other romantic subjects and book space because they're surely going to the permanent site.

6: Another FP destined topic is anything that has to do with celebrities, just post anything interesting about them and see how you'll be celebrated as one of them because you'll gather likes as if it will be credited to your bank account. Even funny posts about what they wore to Church, changing of Fb, Twitter and instagram display pictures.
Post about their epic replies to their followers, how they purchased new cars, acquire new houses, their issues with spouses/family, baby mama/papa issues it may also be about their beefs.

7: Senator Ben Bruce:- His common sense tweets and his way of jamming his followers will definitely land you on front page.

8 Seun, lalasticlala and other prominent moderators are likely to make FP because of the authority they wield and have a lot of followers.

9: Bad and ugly news:- Violence, bomb blasts, accidents, building collapse, kidnapping and robbery anyhow it is your topic is FP bound.

10: Nigerian army and book haram, any news bothering on that are usually seen on the front page.

Add yours ooo, thanks.
Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by Caseless: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Reading...

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by aoyih(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
You mistakenly missed one very important point @ OP... Any news or story about snake, will make front page in milli seconds...

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by ableguy(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2016
aoyih:
You mistakenly missed one very important point @ OP...
Any news or story about snake, will make front page in milli seconds...

Na true ooo, I forgot.
Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by SweetieConstie(f): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
LMAO!!! gringrin

Any NEWS with the name "Olajumoke" as part of it's headline... Wrong or right? grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by goodnews201668: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2016
SweetieConstie:
LMAO!!! gringrin

I was about going to mention that. That olajumoke can trend on nairaland.

grin

Any NEWS with the name "Olajumoke" as part of it's headline... Wrong or right? grin

You are correct. In fact 1out 30 post is about her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by Pinkieblue(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Haba op..... Why are u giving us bread without tea

What about topics like

11) check out the hilarious photo of the day

12)check out the photos of a nairalanders traditional wedding

13) please help I need your advice

14) 2016 recruitment into the xyz ministry or parastatal

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. by ableguy(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
I wanted to include olajumoke I remembered she has not been trending for some time. Topics like fuel scarcity and other issues have overtaken her, anyways she is still a celebrity just post anything about her and you'll gain access to the promise land.

(1) (Reply)

Economic Benefits Of President Buhari's Trip To China / What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" / Fayose Is At It Again! Fayose Deepens Move On Stomach Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.