Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Benteke Ready To Take On Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Benteke Ready To Take On Chelsea (423 Views)

Antonio Conte Must Forget Jose Mourinho Spat And Focus On Chelsea / Man United ‘ready To Seal £95m Gareth Bale Deal In Final 72 Hours Of Transfer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benteke Ready To Take On Chelsea by ene4skillz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
The Belgian missed the midweek 1-0 League Cup win over Bournemouth after picking up a knock in last weekend's draw with Southampton, but is ready to start against the Blues.

"I'm good," he told the club's official website. "I just felt something during the game against Southampton last week. Now it's behind me and I'm looking forward to the Chelsea game.

"Injuries are part of football but I'm trying to do everything I can to be fit for the rest of the season and to play every game. I try to stay as long as possible [at Melwood] to be really fully fit."

"It was a bit hard for me during the transfer window – I didn't really have a normal pre-season. Now I'm trying to get back to my old level."

That win over the Cherries marked new manager Jurgen Klopp's first victory with the Reds, and Benteke praised the positive mentality fostered by the former Borussia Dortmund coach.

"You could see the atmosphere of the team change and you could see it on the pitch," he added. "Everyone wants to do their best for the manager, the fans and themselves."
http://soccerloaded.com/2015/10/30/benteke-ready-to-take-on-chelsea/

Re: Benteke Ready To Take On Chelsea by pelvicky(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

9japredict Scammers Of The Year / Chelsea Vs Man Utd Sun. Oct 23 16:00 / If You Were Lionel Messi, What Would You Do Next After Rescuing Barcelona?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.