Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty (1884 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / Cossy Shows Off Her Visa To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty by thisisbankole: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
No, it is not what you think. Cossy Orjiakor was literally showing off her kitty cats and asking if anyone was interested in getting some of them.

If you are thinking another meaning for the word ‘kitty’, no one can blame you. Cossy has a penchant for showing the most private of her body parts.

But this time around, it is about the little kittens her cat, Mrs Simeon, just gave birth to. And while that is not news (yes, I know), the way she advertised it was quite hilarious. She wrote to her Instagram followers, “Lots of pussy… Hala if u need one… Given out free pussy to anyone that really wants it and wishes happy birthday to them. Mrs simeony won’t mind.”

She followed the caption with photos of her kittens which her cat just gave birth to.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/after-showing-off-her-bare-breasts-cossy-shows-off-her-kitty/

Re: After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty by xabi2(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
shockedshey na original b silicon,I love it can I get her control??
Re: After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty by Airforce1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
I reject those breastz
Re: After Showing Off Her Bare Breasts, Cossy Shows Off Her Kitty by ajasbaba(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok you for say olongbo,or kuliya.

you just let guys dey rush open the tread,

only God know wetin them wan see.

i cover my eyes with the blood of jesu.

i shall not see those boobs.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See Pics Of Cozzy Orjiakor At A Friends Bday Party / Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina / My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.