Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! (1873 Views)

Beverly Osu 'hates' On Olajumoke's Modelling On Instagram / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Yemi Alade On Olajumoke's Husband's Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2016
The Olajumoke's story is really an inspiring one.
Let's face the fact; she got into fame Today because she mistakenly(not so sure it's a mistake tho) gate crashed Tiny Tempa's video shoot.
Facing reality, she's currently more famous than the dude. lol
Kudos To TY Bello btw.

Now note this
1. Olajumoke is a WAEC holder(Not so sure about that tho, cos she can barely speak English)
2. She's 27 years old with 2 kids (quite old to start a Modelling career. Btw who cares)
2. She's got an Endorsement deal with Payporte and she's also a Brand Ambassador for Shirleys Confectionery.
3. She is the Face of Stanbic ibtc Bank
4. She's a Motivational Speaker, and shared a table with the Governor of Ondo state and Top Nigerian Celebrities.
5. On the nut shell she's made a Lotta Money

So far so good, that's a Major Milestone in her Life/Career . No one can dispute that!

Here is the problem i Foresee

1. Nigeria has a lot of Young graduate Models who have been trained for Years in Different Modelling Agencies, but in Reality might never get half of the Fame Olajumoke got. How do you expect them to take this?

2. Should our upcoming Young graduate Models look up to Olajumoke as a role model?

3. Does her current fame motivate Nigerian graduates/undergraduates? If yes, how?

What's your take on this?
No negative comments please!

cc Lalasticala seun

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Seun(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:
Her forehead is massive. Frankly, she must be really intelligent considering the size of that thing. She can hide it with this type of hairstyle:
LMFAO. Frankly, to me, there is absolutely nothing inspiring about her and her story.

She didn't do anything remarkable or accomplish any remarkable feat, that's a fact, she just got lucky, plain and simple.

I believe its high time we nigerians start knowing the difference between hard work and pure luck!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Frankly, to me, there is absolutely nothing inspiring about her and her story.

She didn't do anything remarkable or accomplish any remarkable feat, that's a fact, she just got lucky, plain and simple.

I believe its high time we nigerians start knowing the difference between hard work and pure luck!.

Luck seems to pave the way more often these days in Nigeria than Hard Work.
That's my stake!
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by danduchi(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Wetin this one dy talk... Does qualification matters again? Engineering student doing I.T in police station... Modelling get qualification... Imagine B.A in modelling (lol). Money for pocket, yansh for back. @OP,keep ur view role model or not Olajumoke don blow.

2 Likes

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
chucksbadt:

Luck seems to pave the way more often these days in Nigeria than Hard Work.
That's my stake!
Of course. Why do you think Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Sportbet, Betnaija, Supabet and the likes have all suddenly become millionaires over night?

When you ride on the gullibility of many, there is no way you won't make it.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:
Her forehead is massive. Frankly, she must be really intelligent considering the size of that thing. She can hide it with this type of hairstyle:

Lol @ seun...
Size of foreheads doesnt matters when it comes to intelligence. What actually matters is the backhead (ogo) where the brains is actually situated.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Brunel(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
funny.
The more you try to decipher what is the root cause of Jumoke's sudden rise to fame, the more headaches you're creating for yourself.
I believe hers is a special case and shouldn't be used as a parameter to those who have M.Sc. (Distinction) in Modelling without half her exposure.
This Jumoke is really a social media hit!
I can only imagine the transformation in her life and that of her family's

1 Like

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2016
u try
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by ichommy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:

grin grin Boss can yarb eh.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oga Lalasticlala abegi do d needful
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Benjom(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
My advice? Let her start preparing for the future 'cos this fame will reach a zenith and it may start nose-diving. Before then she should deep her feet in investment heavily. With that, she'll still be at the top financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by 4nobody4every1: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:
.......Hhahaha grin grin grin
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Seun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Benjom:
My advice? Let her start preparing for the future 'cos this fame will reach a zenith and it may start nose-diving. Before then she should deep her feet in investment heavily. With that, she'll still be at the top financially.
Sorry, but her relatives will bleed her dry. Also, the celebrities giving her money can't teach her how to manage money since they waste theirs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:
Sorry, but her relatives will bleed her dry. Also, the celebrities giving her money can't teach her how to manage money since they waste theirs.
Master Yoda. Your delivery is sublime. Truly, the Force is strong with you.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:
Seun na you ban me koh? what is offense here? atleast i have the right to fare hearing before execution.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by misspicy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
1. Nigeria has a lot of Young graduate Models who have been trained for Years in Different Modelling Agencies, but in Reality might never get half of the Fame Olajumoke got. How do you expect them to take this?
2. Should our upcoming Young graduate Models look up to Olajumoke as a role model?
3. Does her current fame motivate Nigerian graduates/undergraduates? If yes, how?

[b]1)They should take Olajumoke's rise to fame in good faith and pray that theirs should come,its really not this lady's fault that she photo bombed a photoshoot, its not her fault that TY Bello decided to help her seeing the beauty in her,it is totally divine grace that found her,so why analyse what and what should be done or not done,do y'all expect her to turn down TY Bello's offer? I don't get this antagonism?

2)She was a breadseller who did not rely on help from any man,not even her husband,as she chose to leave her place of comfort to hustle unlike many ladies who would have resulted to sleeping around considering the circumstances surrounding them or worst still making the life of the struggling husband hell....So yes she is a role model to every struggling lady out there.

3)Yes her current fame should motivate any category of Nigerians,whether young or old,especially for those who desire to be in the limelight. as stated in point (2),she worked her way by struggling to carter for herself and kids in this harsh economy and by providence met an helper in TY Bello.

It is not the lady's fault that she was picked by grace,Nigerians should pray and work hard to achieve their fame/financial breakthrough also,having it in mind that it might not be through providence like Olajumoke's case but through pure hardwork and resistance and any other field[/b]

2 Likes

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun:

Not really. If Ty bello mentors her i bet she will be able to cope. they also promised to upgrade her hair dressing skills. i just wonder how she will have time to concentrate and learn if she has to travel up and down. But with good mentoring she will be fine.
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by Benjom(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
chucksbadt:
Oga Lalasticala abegi do d needful

Lalasticlala not 'Lalasticala'
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

[b]1)They should take Olajumoke's rise to fame in good faith and pray that theirs should come,its really not this lady's fault that she photo bombed a photoshoot, its not her fault that TY Bello decided to help her seeing the beauty in her,it is totally divine grace that found her,so why analyse what and what should be done or not done,do y'all expect her to turn down TY Bello's offer? I don't get this antagonism?

2)She was a breadseller who did not rely on help from any man,not even her husband,as she chose to leave her place of comfort to hustle unlike many ladies who would have resulted to sleeping around considering the circumstances surrounding them or worst still making the life of the struggling husband hell....So yes she is a role model to every struggling lady out there.

3)Yes her current fame should motivate any category of Nigerians,whether young or old,especially for those who desire to be in the limelight. as stated in point (2),she worked her way by struggling to carter for herself and kids in this harsh economy and by providence met an helper in TY Bello.

It is not the lady's fault that she was picked by grace,Nigerians should pray and work hard to achieve their fame/financial breakthrough also,having it in mind that it might not be through providence like Olajumoke's case but through pure hardwork and resistance and any other field[/b]

Couldn't agree less. Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by birdman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:

unfortunately, i suspect you are right. i am not sure that this couple has the tools to handle the fame and money now coming their way - it could leave them worse off, and a lot of other people richer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by birdman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:

unfortunately, i suspect you are right. i am not sure that this couple has the tools to handle the fame and money now coming their way - it could leave them worse off, and a lot of other people richer. this is what i would call ola ojiji - requires some due dilligence...
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by LadyVerah(f): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
finally.... I've seen someone who thinks like me.... thanks alot op for this thread coz i would have also created same.... plz can someone clarify sumfin for me... she didnt go to
skool... she's illiterate... she cant read nor write yet she's a
motivational speaker, she types eloquent English on her twitter
handle and gets the privilege to address crowds and talk with
senators and even Governors... how possible is that??... i know
some will say its "grace"... buh plz lets be logical... not hating
tho... just stating the obvious...
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
joseph1832:

thank you
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
LadyVerah:
finally.... I've seen someone who thinks like me.... thanks alot op for this thread coz i would have also created same.... plz can someone clarify sumfin for me... she didnt go to
na reality show them dey do for us.it's make belief.there are so many behind the scene things that the media didn't show US
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by SAMBARRY: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:
exactly apart from that they're likely to cheat her since they're all aware that she's an illiterate girl that doesn't know Jack.I just feel this thing is make belief.once they finish using her they'll dump her

Btw I'm sure it's from her money they're using to buy expensive clothes and make up
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
LadyVerah:

It's more like a Fairy Tale
Re: My View On Olajumoke's Rise To Fame A MUST READ!! by chucksbadt(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:

Couldn't agree less Oga Seun. You can't give what you don't have!

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Ooni Of Ife's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother / Pictures- Blac Chyna Just Unleashed Her Boobs For Us To See / Doris Simeon Celebrates Her Birthday With New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.