Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome (580 Views)

Google Chrome Have Started Marking Sites Without ‘HTTPS’ As Not Secure.(photos) / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / How To Create Instagram Ads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by prettytasha(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
there is this ad that keeps popping up in my browser and it always slows it down how can i get rid of it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by prettytasha(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
prettytasha:
there is this ad that keeps popping up in my browser and it always slows it down how can i get rid of it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by stevebent(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can you post screenshot?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by boldx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
disable addons. Go to settings on Google chrome
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by Zitech(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
prettytasha:
I had similar problem and discovered it was a software I downloaded and installed. Did you download any recent software from the net and installed it? Most software Download with ads that are annoying. Identify the software and uninstall then reset your Chrome.
1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Chrome menu
Select Settings.
2. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
3. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome by Kalvan: 2:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Adblock.

(1) (Reply)

Would Like To Have Forum Moderator From Nigeria / Cheap Domain Name Registration @ $10. Offer Last Till 30th Nov. 2015. / In Need Of A Codeigniter Developer Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.