Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda (9947 Views)

MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
4 days ago, Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji broke the news that students of American University of Nigeria are pissed with singer, Wizkid for failing to honour an alleged ‘agreement’ with the school as regards coming to perform at the school.

With the news having gone viral, the school authorities In an official statement signed by the office of Students Activities and Involvement, the University explained that contrary to reports, there was no contractual agreement between the two parties because Wizkid stated his unavailability for the chosen date.

With this, Wizkid goes straight for the jugular in a series of tweets where he said, ‘I know this is all that’s feeding you and your family but please , let people with real talent and purpose live their life!’.

See more tweets below…

http://www.newafrica.com.ng/i-know-this-is-all-thats-feeding-you-and-your-family-but-wizkid-slams-linda-ikeji/

1 Share

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by iamkingzlee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jesuu shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Babatindan: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
That's too harsh na. He mean linda bought banana island house from proceeds of lie.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by asvpChuu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by sissylucy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol..wizman dey vex....

Nigerians sef like lie no too blame linda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Shadbay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
bloggers, smh

I believe artistes should start suing these silly bloggers.. Imagine working hard to create a name and brand just for one gossip blogger to tarnish it with fake news.. Sue the hell out of them after all Linda has the money to buy a multimillion dollar house, she will definitely have money to settle any lawsuit. This will go a long way to put bloggers in check.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by kullozone(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Disneylady(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wtf! Ayo, what do you mean? Linda is older than you.
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Forzap: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by phlamesG: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hahahaaa K.O cheesy grin grin and this goes to all those ladies who love to gossip and do 'amebo' someone is using theirs to make money tongue

1 Like

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by CecyAdrian(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
T.K.O.
Upper cut
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by doyinisaac(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin I agree with wizkid on this one..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Lilshorecords(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
thats wah i call 'hot cake'. Wizkid baba! You too much. E no lie na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chai all the ladies above me love gossip ehn
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
did he mention linda

2 Likes

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lie or no lie, Linda smiles to the bank weekly And that's what's up cool

5 Likes

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by mascot87(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wizkid get bad mouth sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by rheether(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
i dnt mind telling lies oh*
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by jrupa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Buh E no call any particular person name nah...

Tshwo....aLL dis bloggers dem dun start again.
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Khd95(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wizkid can sabi to diss ehngrin

linda,pls lieth no more ok,if u dnt ve gist anymore,jst listen to songs,sips methyl orange,watch sponge bob,wear pyjamas all day,tune in to africa magic,nd enjoy ur money,

dnt make more money frm lies u heargrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by lilmax(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
As if she makes real money undecided

1 Like

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by wordbank(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
She once lied about her name Linda Asiamaka Buttocksji
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Menace2Society(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Very useless blogger!BellaNaija is far ahead of that vain and junk blog undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Menace2Society(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Lie or no lie, Linda smiles to the bank weekly And that's what's up cool
undecided
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Menace2Society(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
rheether:
i dnt mind telling lies oh*
undecided
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by lilbazy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: DSTV has moved all Chelsea matches to Cartoon Network to create room for more Serious Matches on SuperSport.. One win in August One win in September One win in October Chelsea's wins are coming once a month like the menstrual cycle..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by ellahzy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Linda don't mind him joor he is still a kid...
you know how kids are... tongue

wizzy my niggie cool
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by ellahzy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
wordbank:
She once lied about her name Linda Asiamaka Buttocksji

Buttocksji??... abeg oo grin grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by axortedbabe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aunty banana island..
Watch ur head o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Benita Ikeji, Linda Ikeji’s Younger Sister (photos inside) / Nollywood Actress Onyinye Dominica Odili Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Girl Strips For Iyanya At Kukere Concert In Manchester-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.